Have you told friends you're here?

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, I haven't posted here in a bit, considering how busy I've been. No, I would not tell them or let anybody know. I hope I never become famous becauase there are some identifiable things I say on here sometimes, so I may have to delete my account....

But I like we mostly only know each other via user names because this site is really theraputic. I've gone for years knowing that I have some attraction to males, but don't want to be explicitly gay. It is so awesome to feel that other guys have the emotional attraction to females and physical attraction to guys.

I couldn't let people know because ironically sites like this is what causes problems. I wouldn't want someone to expose everything because I'm still trying to find myself here. I don't want to go left when in the end I wanted to go right. Things change. If in 10 years I have a wife and child, then I'm not going to necesarily be the same person I am here today.

Me,here,today is just a small snapshot of my entire life. I wouldn't want some hot guy to read my posts (let's say @ work) then force me to have says, blackmail/rape me because it's not necessarily something I'd want to do at that particiular time. Fantasy is much better than reaility. In fantasies, the pizza man is incredbly hot and has a huge cock. In reality, he's probaly balding, overweight, and is not large at all.

That's why I fear exposing my self because I don't want to be taken advantage of.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Other than my lpsg friends no one knows I am here and that's the way I plan to keep it. However someday I would like to meet my lpsg friends face-to-face. I've met some really great people here that I would like to have as close friends in my everyday life because we share a lot about ourselves, our goals, our dreams, our needs, etc. that one just cannot share in most situations and because of this I often feel more comfortable with the people here than I do with my real life friends.

I think it's safe to meet other members, we're a community and I feel like I could trust any one of my friends to keep our secret safe even if we did meet in person. I don't think it needs to remain a fantasy; I think we could meet up for real because I truly don't think anyone here would ever go out and deliberately try to cause trouble for another member. I trust people to do what's right and good and hope that never changes. I plan to meet as many lpsg folks as I can as long as we've talked for a long time, feel comfortable and trust one another.

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Other than my lpsg friends no one knows I am here and that's the way I plan to keep it. However someday I would like to meet my lpsg friends face-to-face. I've met some really great people here that I would like to have as close friends in my everyday life because we share a lot about ourselves, our goals, our dreams, our needs, etc. that one just cannot share in most situations and because of this I often feel more comfortable with the people here than I do with my real life friends.

I think it's safe to meet other members, we're a community and I feel like I could trust any one of my friends to keep our secret safe even if we did meet in person. I don't think it needs to remain a fantasy; I think we could meet up for real because I truly don't think anyone here would ever go out and deliberately try to cause trouble for another member. I trust people to do what's right and good and hope that never changes. I plan to meet as many lpsg folks as I can as long as we've talked for a long time, feel comfortable and trust one another.

Ditto here. I stumbled across this place and found a majority of the folks here are really cool kind and caring. I don't care what or who you are as long as you have a good and sincere heart. I also think Pecker is a great mod. The guy seems to keep the law and order here up to snuff which is hard in and of itself. Carry on...

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I told my friends about this place, and even advised some of them to join. Hell, two guys I've hooked up with/had a threesome with have been members of this site, I've messed around with a guy I've met from this site, and another one of my really good friends is also a member here. I am who I am, and I love who I am. What the hell do I have to hide or be ashamed of? The only reason I don't have pictures of my on this site is because some of you are fucking crazy. I show my face to those I get to know. I'm the same person here that I am in my day to day life. And I'll be damned if I'm going to hide it.

MNGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just thinking about this. Personally I haven't told any of my friends about this website; I don't like the idea of people I know reading my deepest thoughts. It's strange how we feel most comfortable being consoled by people we have never met; or at least it is like that for me.

I want to tell them, but I like how I can be me without worrying about people seeing it like they do on FB. Anybody else keep LPSG a little secret?
:cool:

Yes I would be quite embarrased to "admit" that I was being "consoled" for having a big dick. It's really pretty funny, the idea of being in a "support" group (big dick supporters :rolleyes:) for being cursed with a big dick. Of course, I would hope most people wouldn't be serious about it.

...but to answer the question, yes, I tell everyone I know. :wink:

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only been here for a few weeks and revel in being able to actually live a long-standing sexual fantasy. It's been said that everyone has three lives: a public life, a private life and a secret life. LPSG falls into that third category and feels comfortable with a great group of men and women willing to share images and ideas. I'm sometimes tempted to slip a double-entendre into a conversation ("would that picture on the wall go better in a gallery or an album?) or drop clues into something public I'd written ("Visit our bargain store, lower prices, same goodness..."). But even that would feel like risky behavior. I'll probably tell my girlfriend at the right moment (I don't think she'll be too surprised).

I also get a kick out of wondering but not knowing who else makes this a part of their secret life: movie stars, politicians, clergy, sex researchers? We can all be equal on the Web, lovely people secretly gathering. O===w

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We're talking correlation coefficients in one of my psychology classes (for the millionth time-I am so sick of talking about them). I have definitely noticed in the answers posted a couple correlations (weak though they may be) between what we list as our sexual orientation and how many people we tell we are on a website about big penises. I wonder if I should bring up this correlation in class ;)

That was just me being silly, but I honestly have no problem with anyone knowing I am here. My boyfriend used to post here but stopped about a year ago. He knows I still post here occasionally, but I am not allowed to post naked pics at all. I told my sister and she had a good laugh, and a couple other friends. I never go out of my way to tell anyone, but if I see a post that I want to tell others about, I will say "Yeah, I saw this post the other day on this big dick website I go to..."

I've never told anyone but always secretly hope they would find out. It would be scandalous but there are worst things than everyone talking behind your back about your a big dick. ;)

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
not a soul..not something the other guys in the locker room would understand... (but sometimes I do wonder if anyone we do know is secretly exhibiting their dicks as well as we all do)...