have you used vegetables or fruit in foreplay?

Have you used vegetables or fruit in foreplay?

• Total voters

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I've used a cucumber for myself. And sometimes I blow my hubby with mixed frozen berries in my mouth. The sensation of my warm mouth and the frozen different sized berries is all he can stand . Then once they melt and get all squishy in my mouth...mmmmm...he says it's heavenly. I also dip his cock in whipped cream first - quite the tasty treat :tongue:

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
curiousgurl said:
Yes, I've used a cucumber for myself. And sometimes I blow my hubby with mixed frozen berries in my mouth. The sensation of my warm mouth and the frozen different sized berries is all he can stand . Then once they melt and get all squishy in my mouth...mmmmm...he says it's heavenly. I also d

ip his cock in whipped cream first - quite the tasty treat :tongue:

Have you ever been to band camp????? (IE - American Pie) hehe

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Auctually, I have used Butternut squash, yellow squash, orange, zuccinni, lime, lemon, potatoe, sweet potatoe and yes even a cucumber. All great fun and I look at fruits and vegetables in a whole new light now if you know what I mean.:grinning-smiley-003 We were playing a game of will it fit and Ed took pictures while I did it. I got off on a few of the vegi too.:biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ToxicNarcotic18 said:
ive never used fruit or vegitables for foreplay but whenever i buy condoms ill buy a cucumber along with em just to see how the cashier reacts

I JUST have to do that on Halloween dressed as a Mormon. In Asheville, I could make those cashiers faint with that stunt alone. Hehehe. I will have to bring my hard back copy of "The Multi Orgasmic Male" and "The Book of Mormon" when I do that. I will bring two long, thick nipply green cucumbers, a big ass box of Magnum XLs, and big Sam's Club size jar of Vaseline up to the counter. And be all deadpan and Mormon. Hehehe. Oh, that is going to be a classic stunt!!!!!!:tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nicky9x6 said:
No.
It is bad table manners to play with your food.

Not even if it is for a little foreplay...huh? :wink:

I guess it isn't very Martha Stewart and all. But, hey, we don't know what Martha does with her vegetables when the cameras are turned off and the crew have gone home for the day. She may have all sorts of "good things" in her cornocopia.:smile:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OHHHH no, not that i recall BUT I have this massive thing for my hubby I'd love to do but he just isn't into it ......he'd do it, but it didn't make him go :banana:

I'd love to get a big juicy peach, de stone it , so it is hollow , then warm it up a little ( warm water or microwave maybe, i'd have to expeiment hahah) . I would then love to fuck his cock with it , like masterbate him with it and lick it all off .....sounds divine to me.

Honey

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WildHoney said:
I'd love to get a big juicy peach, de stone it , so it is hollow , then warm it up a little ( warm water or microwave maybe, i'd have to expeiment hahah) . I would then love to fuck his cock with it , like masterbate him with it and lick it all off .....sounds divine to me.

Honey

Ooh. A Peach Foster...I never woulda thunk...Hmmmm :tongue:

Bigboys girlfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was curious about anal sex. I took some type of tranquilizer or muscle relaxant (Ativan I think) and had my boyfriend lube up a carrot with olive oil to get the "machine oiled".

He worked it in real good until I was comfortable and then we had anal sex. He said it felt great! Apparently the drugs had relaxed things quite nicely, and I enjoyed it to a certain extent, but was probably still a bit anxious.

Guess I should try it again!!!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:tongue: invisible, I think it sounds yummy, my hubby just gives me the rolly eyes when i bring them home hahaha..........give it a go for me , tell me if it works will ya :biggrin1:

HOney

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WildHoney said:
:tongue: invisible, I think it sounds yummy, my hubby just gives me the rolly eyes when i bring them home hahaha..........give it a go for me , tell me if it works will ya :biggrin1:

HOney
Honey--
I think that your hubby should thank his lucky stars. You have the greatest imagination. Never ever lose that zeal and enthusiasm. (I have seen a lot of my friends' marriages go through the ringer because of sex issues. Any problem you have you can work it out.) Hehehe. You should give it a go as well. I feel like a Peach Foster and a Foster's Lager (or Logger to give a Peach Foster and a Foster, too.) Hehehe.:tongue:

Invisibleman

iio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Jentl said:
I used a cucumber too; twice, maybe three times in my life.
Biggest problem was that I lived at my parents then; and you can't just go round using the vegetables now can you :)
And asking your mum to buy one... what... you got hungry at night and that's why it's gone the next day?

I once tried it with a good cock-sized salami too, but the salt stinged like hell :rolleyes:

Fattest I ever had was a 'deo-spray-on-bottle' (what's the word anyway?) of Axe.

as a chef i think i'm gonna cry :eek:

what a waste of good salami. like nature that allows animals defense mechanisms (spines, poison bites, color blending, ect) i'm glad salami got a protective outer salted coating. we must protect sandwiches and pizzas everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin1: