Have you watched people having sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by actioncfc, Dec 22, 2007.

1. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Have you watched anyone have sex (not on video or computer) before? Did you walk into it or were you invited to watch?:smile:

2. Lexuss

Lexuss New Member

Albums:
    No, not yet. :D

But, I was watched, and I didn't know.

Plus, the bastard taped me.

So many people saw my video.

I cried all day that day.

3. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    I had guys watch me fuck their wife's, and then they fucked her and then I fucked her...and have been in regular old 3smes where we were all involved at the same time.

4. cobrajet

cobrajet New Member

Definitely, and its very hot!

5. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I've walked into it a few times. Luckily, the people were VERY hot. :wink:

6. barkerfan

Gold Member

Albums:
    when I met my third boyfriend I was at a gay club and he was there with his best friend who was straight. The friend picked up a girl and we all got a hotel room together ( 2 beds ). It was so hot watching and hearing them fuck in the bet right next to us while we were fucking. Some of the best sex I've had. Happened a few times with them after that to. I always looked forward to it. :)

7. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

in threesomes, I've sometimes disengaged to watch the remaining two carry on without me ... when I first started having sex, it was always with my buddy and some chick ... I then graduated to gay sex threesomes.

8. tmturner

tmturner Member

Albums:
    i have watched a few straight friends have sex a few times. they have called me up to come over and play. for some reason my buddy like me to watch him fuck his wife and she love trying to get me in bed. i just watch them have sex. its very hot. i would join in. but, i prefer to watch from a distance

9. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

I had a male friend in high school that had a bit of a crush on me . . he and his girlfriend would have sex in the same room as me and my boyfriend. Not together, just separately, watching. Other than that, no.

10. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

I had a friend in a College, we fucked one girl a few times in my room (dorm). I liked more to watch they facking then I fucked her. It is the best time to see how the dick goes inside and outside....

11. Mandee

Gold Member

I have two experiences that fit this... one is good and one is HORRIBLE!

Okay, when I was about 14, my room shared a wall with my mom and step-dad's room... I HATED my step-dad and one night I could hear them having sex... omg I wanted to chop my ears off.. it made me so sick.

The other is a nice one! :) When I was 18 (maybe had just turned 19, it was close to Christmas last year) and in college, I met a married couple online. They were Markus (21) and Robin (20) and Robin was bi-curious... I was still pretty straight at the time and had never done anything with a girl, and had only been with maybe 4-5 guys (now that number is close to 35). They came over to my dorm room one night and we started playing this game where you have to do things to the person on your left or right, depending on which card you draw. So there was some kissing and touching... nothing too serious... but then we decided to take off our clothes... lol. Robin was on her period so she kept her panties on, but other than that, all three of us were completely naked!! Robin went down on me, we kissed and touched, and then Markus fucked me while Robin watched!! This was very exciting because he was VERY good and I thought he was sooo cute, but it was also very nerve-racking because I was still pretty much a novice at this and couldn't understand how Robin would be able to sit there and just watch her husband fuck another woman!! lol Anyway, since then I think I have changed quite a bit and would definately do it all again... maybe next time Markus can sit back and watch. lol :)

12. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

all lpsg females have a standing invite to watch big duder have sex

13. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

or just to have sex with bigduder

14. Mandee

Gold Member

bigduder.... I would definately do you if I were still living in Kansas...

15. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

your loss

16. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Unlike you, my first gay encounter was in a threesome....graduated?...how about post-graduate degrees since then....a few years ago in South Beach after a white party...there were 8 of us in a spa...everything imaginable and a lot of swapping.....occasional watching, but would have to say it was minimal

17. sweatyblackballs

sweatyblackballs New Member

I was getting rimmed by a older white guy and this other white guy with a huge cock, about 10 inches and thick had his cock in my mouth while my black mate watched ... very fucking horny

18. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I grew up in Boston which has one of the most notorious cruising areas in the world, so I could see people having sex all the time. On some occasions, I'd see a few people going at it and get all hot and bothered. A few of those times, I'd been invited. Even though I'm a little shy, I can't help but be a little bit of an exhibitionist if with the right people.

19. belgaboyz

belgaboyz Member

About 6 years ago me and my friends went clubbing and ended up in the local park after the club had closed. While some others went to a night shop to buy beers, I stayed there with my best friend and his girl.

My best friend fucked his girlfriend quietly and slowly on a park bench after a night of dancing and drinking. I sat next to them on the bench, it took me about 5 minutes before I realised what was going on ( verry drunk). I just pretended I didn't know, and so did they. We never talked about it and we're still best friends.

20. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

I have never watched anyone have sex. I do not regret this.

Draft saved Draft deleted