Have you watched people having sex

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes! My friend and I came home one night after riding motorcycles. Being that we ride sport bikes that tend to cause a bit of fatigue after long periods in the saddle, my buddy wanted to park and chill a bit before he headed home. So there we are standing outside my apartment when the chick across the street rolls in with 3 dudes. We kind of knew her since she was my neighbor, and she had a conversation with us about how much she digs motorcycles, so she smiled, greeted us, complimented us once again on our bikes, and then retreated to her apartment where she opened the verticle blinds, turned the lights on, and treated us to a show of her being used and abused by the 3 guys. I KID YOU NOT!

And me and my buddy chilled out and watched the entire episode. It was OUTSTANDING.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At the colorado river in Arizona.

A guy and a girl were on a big foam float in the water at about 2 am. From the moon light and other lights from the shore, you can see him laying on his back and her riding him. In the middle of the river.. both naked and having fun. We watched for about 5 minutes.

All kinds of crap happens at the colorado river on holiday weekends.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never seen two people having sex. Watching a live sex show, where a well-hung guy fucks a petite blonde, is always my fantasy.

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in Paris once and stumbled across a live sex-show arcade. I paid my $ and went into a booth (with another guy) with a window overlooking a central rotating round stage. All the other booths surrounded this as well. Through a door, a totally naked guy and girl come in. Neither was terribly hot, but both had nice bodies and the guy had a nice semi going, probably close to 8" when it became fully erect. They went through what appeared to be a carefully rehearsed ritual of her sucking him, he got hard as a rock, he ate her, etc. Then he slid his dick into her and pounded her in several different positions. There was absolutely no emotion between these two people, but it was so hot to watch the live act. His cock looked so hot sliding in and out of her wet pussy. He finally pulled out and came all over her stomach and chest. As we watched, this guy and I were blowing each other and both had nice orgasms watching this hot scene. Very good memory.

D

deleted356736

The Paris story reminds me of my wife and I visiting a sex club in Amsterdam, with various strippers followed by live sex on stage. Started with him oral on her, then her oral on him, then sex in various positions until he pulled out and came on her. The best thing about this show was the couple seemed sort-of almost into each other. She was reasonably attractive and had a lovely smile.

It was hot watching real sex on stage, and they changed positions around so that you got a good close up view of his cock in her pussy no matter where you were sitting. It was a daytime show and the audience were all couples, which gave a nice ambience. When it was over my wife and I went home and fucked each other.

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never seen anybody have sex in front of me but one time a few years ago as I was going to bed I could hear my neighbors having sex. She was really moaning and it was hot. What makes it even more bizarre was that I had a huge crush on this girl like 5 years prior to hearing it and she didn't even live next door at that time. I was over her though by the time that I heard the sex.

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In my younger days when I was still straight, I delivered pizza part-time to help the cash flow. It was summer and I came with pizza to a house with the front door open and only the screen door between me and the living room. Just to my right side on the living room floor, I could see a young guy going down on his gf. She had on a body suit with no legs and he pulled the crotch-cover aside and began to eat her out.

I couldn't move, just watched them. She was a hot young gal, and she bucked and jerked all over the place until she finally came, hollering and moaning. Man! was that hot! After she came he pulled his pants off got up and she guided his nice cock right into her pussy. I watched him fuck her really hard and it seemed like only a few minutes till he came. Well, I had a nasty thought and waited till just as he came to ring the doorbell. What fun to watch them scurry!

How shit faced and embarrassed was that guy as he paid me for the pizza! He knew I had watched them fuck! And me, I couldn't wait to finish my deliveries before I pulled over and gave myself the best handjob I EVER had!

jossaer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A year ago i was on holiday at a beach place and after the party i was bit drunk and horny, so i took this guy to a dark place far from the party and we started to make out and soon after he started to do me doggy stile, when i realize that wore 2 guys watching us, really made me evr hotter, so i just told them to come closer and all 3 guys end up doing me right there in the beach
was one of the hottest experiences i ever have, and been looking for same situation since, with some happy results.

Josefin

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
In my younger days when I was still straight, I delivered pizza part-time to help the cash flow. It was summer and I came with pizza to a house with the front door open and only the screen door between me and the living room. Just to my right side on the living room floor, I could see a young guy going down on his gf. She had on a body suit with no legs and he pulled the crotch-cover aside and began to eat her out.

I couldn't move, just watched them. She was a hot young gal, and she bucked and jerked all over the place until she finally came, hollering and moaning. Man! was that hot! After she came he pulled his pants off got up and she guided his nice cock right into her pussy. I watched him fuck her really hard and it seemed like only a few minutes till he came. Well, I had a nasty thought and waited till just as he came to ring the doorbell. What fun to watch them scurry!

How shit faced and embarrassed was that guy as he paid me for the pizza! He knew I had watched them fuck! And me, I couldn't wait to finish my deliveries before I pulled over and gave myself the best handjob I EVER had!

woooow, nice story

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My favorite experience was years ago when I stopped in a park during the middle of a long-distance night run. Running a bit hesitantly in the dark had caused a leg cramp and I needed a short rest. I sat myself down in the dark shade of a picnic table blocked from that yellow surreal light given off by sodium street lights.

Two twenty-something guys and a girl drove into the parking lot and walked down to the dark area of the park where I sat resting. They plopped down within two or three yards of me on the grass, unable to see me sitting above them on the picnic table. The girl and one of the guys quickly got horizontal. She just pulled up her skirt and pulled down her tube top. The guy tore off his shirt, wrestled his jeans and underwear down to his ankles and they started going at it without even a second of foreplay. The other guy sat on the lawn with his back to me and watched them. After the first guy came (about 10 minutes), the second guy took his place and shot his load into the girl in less than two minutes as the first guy knelt behind him feeling his friend's balls and rubbing the girl's ass.

The guys laid back on the lawn catching their breath while the girl did her best to work up some more interest in either of her fuck mates. But no amount of sucking on them seemed to help. When she eventually sat up she could just make out the outline of my shadow as I remained still on top of the picnic table. She giggled and said, "Hi." I said "Hi," back.

The guys were surprised and embarrassed, grumbling as they all quickly put their clothes back on. I just continued to sit on the picnic table wearing nothing but flimsy nylon running shorts and my new Pumas. As they walked back to their car I heard the girl mumble something about jogging and giggle at her two friends. One of them turned his head back towards me and angrily yelled, "Oh, yeah? Well, I've still got something that will jog your ass a lot harder."

After they drove away I had to wait at least another 30 minutes before the hardon I'd kept hidden went down so I could run the 3 miles back to my house.

That was a nice summer night.

Last edited:

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
When I was staying at a friend's house just as I went to draw the curtains I noticed his two neighbours fucking in their conservatory. They were maybe 20ish and she was absolutely incredible, model quality looks. The guy was reeeeally small but so what, he was doing a girl way hotter than I could ever hope to get. I told my friend when I went downstairs, but only after I'd watched for about 20-30 minutes and jerked off too.

D

deleted15807

Yep in Rio many times. If you want sex go to Rio. If you want art go to Paris.

mr25cm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being watched by friends,and I love being gingerd up, and so do my friends.
Sometimes we celebrate some kind of "sex parties" with two boys or girls, but no gangbang. We watch each other fucking... ok, maybe some sort of gangbang:)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yep in Rio many times. If you want sex go to Rio. If you want art go to Paris.

Funny you should say that, Sargon. I'm obsessed with travel and with so much of the world still to see, I don't often go back to the same place twice.

But I've been to Rio 4 times.

hailang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you watched anyone have sex (not on video or computer) before? Did you walk into it or were you invited to watch?:smile:
i have never watched anyone have sex even on video and computer before! what a pity!!!!!!:mad:

hailang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love being watched by friends,and I love being gingerd up, and so do my friends.
Sometimes we celebrate some kind of "sex parties" with two boys or girls, but no gangbang. We watch each other fucking... ok, maybe some sort of gangbang:)
really???it's too crazy for us chinese!:frown1: i look forward a day.