Have your female friends seen your penis?

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering about if i am alone in this one, but i was at a party last night and my friend Karen was talking about how she never seems to date guys with big penises. i kinda laughed and she said "whats so funny? Is your penis big or something?" Anyway long story short, i let her and her friend Kate come in the bathroom with me and I showed them my penis for a few minutes (managed to get Kate to flash her pussy in exchange for me getting hard for them too!). Anyway as i was doing this it dawned on me that Karen was probably the only female friend i had that had NOT seen my penis before. Now don't get me wrong i have not had sex with most of them or even kissed them, but somehow or another i have either flashed them or let them see it in one circumstance or another. I find i actually enjoy showing it even if sex is not involved..its almost more fun to just let someone look wide-eyed at it!

So, I'm just wondering, Guys- have any of your platonic female friends ever seen your dick before? if so what were the circumstances?

and Ladies- Have any of you seen your male friends dicks? I'm just wondering if i am unique or not here..lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies- Have any of you seen your male friends dicks?

I have had numerous, platonic, male friends over the years, some gay, some straight. I have never seen any of their penises. Nor did it ever occur to me to ask to see them.

Maybe it's a generational thing or because I am kinda shy IRL. :redface: IMHO flashing ones genitalia whether you are male or female tends to blur the friendship line a bit.

That said there are hundreds maybe even thousands of men on this site who have shown their penis to platonic female friends.

Reactions: lapdog2001

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
Well its not like i walk around flashing people either..haha But if the subject of penises comes up when i am with any of my female friends, somehow or another i usually end up letting them see (if they are curious that is)..i guess also i generally preface that by cluing them in to my size, so...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I'm just wondering, Guys- have any of your platonic female friends ever seen your dick before? if so what were the circumstances?

Only the ones I've had sex with. Otherwise, no, never. Unless you count females on this website that saw the pictures I used to have up.

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple have - but only by accident. Not that I mind, I'd rather they see my cock than any other part of me naked.
A lot of our female friends know I have a bit of size because they have been told by an ex or from guys in the locker room. Sometimes it's a topic for conversation (or jokes at least). Perhaps I should push the envelope a little in future and let some girls have a sneak peek. I kind of like the idea that some girls have seen the pic I've posted here.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am very used to being naked with other people of both sexes, so I have no issues about satisfying friend's natural curiosity if they happen to have heard something. I have seen most of my female friends in Bikinis and topless on the beach. We were doing this years before Brandibelle.

Welshjames77

1st Like
Media
Yes this happened a couple of weeks ago, a female friend (who happens to be best mates recent ex)had heard the 'rumours' about my penis and at a party she asked to see mine. Ended up in a sexual situation that i regret, we didn't have penetrative sex but i fingered her and she got a little oral with me. It either prooves that its impossible to distance the sexual side when alchohol is involved, or i'm weak willed. She's also my girlfriends mate.....i'm a fool.

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
through an incident at a previous, one of the guys i worked with found out that i was large. he proceeded to tell just about everyone in some way or another. including all of the hot cashier girls. it didnt bother me really. a few good things came out of it :) its always fun to see girls reactions when they havent seen a large one before.

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I haven't really had any female friends, but I have shown it to girlfriends early on in our relationship.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd say most of my female friends have seen mine. I enjoy showing it, and they usually ask to see it at some point as well. I'd say at least half of my wife's friends have seen it as well.

Reactions: BigBen

msu_hotboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah...alot have
i have no problem getting naked!
they first saw pics of me on my phone, then asked if they could see
so i showed them.

Some of them came over when i got out the shower and saw the print through the towel i had on. She asked if it was my third leg.......LOL
we just laughed!

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
Only one female friend has seen mine...we've been friends for years and sleep together (no, really SLEEP) on occasion if we're traveling together or if she comes to visit me. One morning I woke up with the "morning wood" and told her to look at what she's been missing. I was hard as a railroad spike, but she did a very good job of acting unimpressed. She still maintains that sex would ruin our great friendship...I agree, but...

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to be incapable of having female friends. Every time I get to know a girl it develops into something because I just can't leave it at a platonic level. By the time that happens it's no longer taboo for her to see my penis. So no I guess.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No I can't say I've seen any of my platonic friends cocks in like.... 7 years. I did it when I was younger... but not as of any time past the ae of 12-13.

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

Experimental Member
Media
Some female friends have seen it back in high school 13yrs ago. I lived 45min away from where all my friends were so I would travel a little for parties. I would also spend the night and sleep in the bed with many of them. They would all try and get a feel during the night and when morning would come they could see the size thru my pajamas. Some would ask about it or they would break into the shower to get a peek. Hell, I asked if they wanted to join me in on the shower, some did. I wish I could go back to those days. Then they all start talking and you know what happens after that.

Answer to the question - yes some have

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. The only female friends I have are girlfriends of my friends. It would be wrong for them to see it. Although its been talked about recently. Some guy was staring at my crotch one night and I said 'well, I'm a kind of a big deal' lol or something like that :tongue:

Now I catch the girls looking. But its fair game. If I can stare at their tits, its only fair they should perv on me.

I'd really only want a girl to see my cock hard...I don't like it when its soft *shrug*