Have your female friends seen your penis?

No. The only female friends I have are girlfriends of my friends. It would be wrong for them to see it. Although its been talked about recently. Some guy was staring at my crotch one night and I said 'well, I'm a kind of a big deal' lol or something like that :tongue:

Now I catch the girls looking. But its fair game. If I can stare at their tits, its only fair they should perv on me.

I'd really only want a girl to see my cock hard...I don't like it when its soft *shrug*

I'd have to agree with that. For some reason, my soft is completely unimpressive, and I've been shanked by a buddy in front of some girls I knew, which led to a bit of embarrassment for me. If they had given me a minute, they might have been asking to go into the janitor's closet afterwards.

Sigh.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, back in college i tended to enjoy getting naked at parties, during drinking games and especially skinny dipping. so most of my female friends got a look at it eventually. most of them didn't seem to mind too much. lol

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, several have. A couple were simply the result of being together at hot tub parties that ended up nude. One other was the result of something like a combination dare/request.

boredwife10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have seen several guys penises that i was either friends with or just in party situation, all were back in high school or college, there only one time when the guy was actually asked to show it. it was in college and i was working on one of those group projects, it was me 2 other girls and 2 guys. we were at an apartment we were done working and we were having some drinks, and maybe smoking something! anyway we were all a little inebriated, anyway we start talking about sex, and then penis size, anyway one of the guys was a black guy and one of the girls starts asking about black guys and size, she is pestering him and he finally says he will show it, it was HUGE!!!!!! like hanging probably 7 inches and it was soft, then it got hard as we were staring,long story short, the one single girl started dating him, and me and the other girl never looked at our boyfriends the same!

Reactions: HungBx

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I guess by sen it we mean it being exposed not just seeing through tight pants or whatever
yes I have but ironically the only women I am good enough friends that I wouldn't mind if they saw (currently) havn't seen

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had numerous, platonic, male friends over the years, some gay, some straight. I have never seen any of their penises. Nor did it ever occur to me to ask to see them.

Maybe it's a generational thing or because I am kinda shy IRL. :redface: IMHO flashing ones genitalia whether you are male or female tends to blur the friendship line a bit.

That said there are hundreds maybe even thousands of men on this site who have shown their penis to platonic female friends.
Yes you are right.:cool: I am however guilty of this many years ago in a bar. In a dare to anyone Man or woman who could deepthroat me i would buy a round. I cant say i feel shame on this one. To have 10 people one after the other suck on my cock was amazing. The bartender coaxed me to do this and he locked the front door. What a fun time we had till 6am. Good friends getting down and dirty:smile::wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Mainly because I sleep with my friends.
SLUT! :biggrin1::tongue:

Yes you are right.:cool: I am however guilty of this many years ago in a bar. In a dare to anyone Man or woman who could deepthroat me i would buy a round. I cant say i feel shame on this one. To have 10 people one after the other suck on my cock was amazing. The bartender coaxed me to do this and he locked the front door. What a fun time we had till 6am. Good friends getting down and dirty:smile::wink:

Damn! If only I had frequented the same bars you did back then. :wink::biggrin1:

mrbungle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Female friend of mine sent me a few pictures and I had to send her something to make up for her generosity.

If she asked for me to show it to her in person, I would without hesitation.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Flashing your cock to the guys in the dorm was sort of a game that eventually included the guys' girlfriends. I was pretty elusive, but I showed a few.

I am more of a grower, so not many have seen it in its glory without having sex with me.

One of my friends was snapping pics of everything at an outdoor wedding, including me pissing by a fence. He told me to piss as high up as I could, so I drunkenly obliged. Not thinking anything of it he got the pictures developed and his gf picked them up for him. My cock was clearly visible in the pic, and luckily, I was having a good hang day. The pic made the rounds of her friends, and I eventually got the original. So, other peoples' female friends have seen it more than my own.

Some of the ladies on here have seen it via webcam. It can sometimes spice-up a conversation!

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
yeah...alot have
i have no problem getting naked!

Some of them came over when i got out the shower and saw the print through the towel i had on. She asked if it was my third leg.......LOL
we just laughed!

Same thing with me. One friend actually caught me without the towel on!

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I seem to be incapable of having female friends. Every time I get to know a girl it develops into something because I just can't leave it at a platonic level. By the time that happens it's no longer taboo for her to see my penis. So no I guess.

yeah..I've never had female friends. If I pull it out, somebody's sucking it.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I showed my colleague/friend my piercing (PA). Would not do this with other female friends though. It just seems ok with this particular person. Few understand and ask why I would do that. I don't tell people much any more.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering about if i am alone in this one, but i was at a party last night and my friend Karen was talking about how she never seems to date guys with big penises. i kinda laughed and she said "whats so funny? Is your penis big or something?" Anyway long story short, i let her and her friend Kate come in the bathroom with me and I showed them my penis for a few minutes (managed to get Kate to flash her pussy in exchange for me getting hard for them too!). Anyway as i was doing this it dawned on me that Karen was probably the only female friend i had that had NOT seen my penis before. Now don't get me wrong i have not had sex with most of them or even kissed them, but somehow or another i have either flashed them or let them see it in one circumstance or another. I find i actually enjoy showing it even if sex is not involved..its almost more fun to just let someone look wide-eyed at it!

So, I'm just wondering, Guys- have any of your platonic female friends ever seen your dick before? if so what were the circumstances?

and Ladies- Have any of you seen your male friends dicks? I'm just wondering if i am unique or not here..lol

I feel like pretty much everyone I know that isn't in my family has seen my penis. There are a few that haven't... but they're definitely in the minority.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
only once that, the relationship stayed pretty platonic. Never had sex, but we have kissed a few times. No this man is not by the definition of here "hung." It doesn't bother me as I value him as a friend, if he ever decides he wants a relationship and not a friends with benefits situation. I wouldn't hesitate on taking him up on it. He is someone who knows me and accepts me as I am and understands a lot about losing a parent.

Curious22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I have shown my penis to female riends that were platonic. Most of the time its been in exchange for seeing some beasts or a pussy or two, but it needn't be, I am quite an exhibitionist and get off on seeing people's faces when I get my cock out in front of them.

redcell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't shown it to friends, however, most of my ex girlfriends find it amusing to flaunt it. They have often times made me show it to their friends, which has turned into a couple threesomes.