Have your female friends seen your penis?

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all my female friends have seen it. Quite a few have. It depends on what you consider friends? I showed to some coworkers, but they where not really friends. I have showed to some close friends before also. My friends x-girl and her friend asked to see it. My best friend who I surf with all the time has seen it multiable times and shes even seen me jerk off.

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In college, yes...quite a few did. Post-college, only a few and most of those have only seen the pics that I've taken on my phone.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhhhh... explain?

We have been tight for a number of years now. We go surfing all the time. Sometimes just us and sometimes with others. She has seen me change clothes after surfing to many times to count. I have seen her naked also, while where stripping out of our wetsuits. We are extremely close and shes the only lutonic girlfriend I ever had. I have jerked off while camping in Hatters on the beach. She was in the tent with me and watched me. Our relationship is diffrent we are connected in many ways but it not phyiscal and I dont want it to be. I like our friendship the way it is. I have a bad habit of dicking over women when I get bored and I care about her.

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't shown it to friends, however, most of my ex girlfriends find it amusing to flaunt it. They have often times made me show it to their friends, which has turned into a couple threesomes.

Yeah i've had that situation a few times too. My ex girlfriend used to ask me to show it to her friends (which was a great way to get them to show their pussies too!:tongue:) She let her friend erica suck it once too which was awesome..

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While you were dating?? Nice, dude. I'm curious how that situation comes to be... How did your GF bring that up with her friends? "OMG, you have to see his cock?" Like that? And they said "yay! we want to see it?"

I can just imagine the grief I'd get if I was out with a GF and ever said to any of my friends "dudes, you have to get a load of her tits! Honey, show them your tits!"

Yeah i've had that situation a few times too. My ex girlfriend used to ask me to show it to her friends (which was a great way to get them to show their pussies too!:tongue:) She let her friend erica suck it once too which was awesome..

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
While you were dating?? Nice, dude. I'm curious how that situation comes to be... How did your GF bring that up with her friends? "OMG, you have to see his cock?" Like that? And they said "yay! we want to see it?"

I can just imagine the grief I'd get if I was out with a GF and ever said to any of my friends "dudes, you have to get a load of her tits! Honey, show them your tits!"
Well i think women just tend to tell their friends more details than guys do. Basically in private she had told her friends that i was big and her friends were curious i guess. Nothing would have happened, but we were drunk one night and one of her friends asked me if the "stories" my g/f had been telling about me were true. I said yes, but there seemed to be a bit of doubt from the girls, so at that point my girlfriend just said "show them." So i bargained for a few minutes until i got to see a few pussies and then just let them all see my cock. My girlfriend didn't care much, i think she was just glad to prove them wrong! ha

manhammer

Just Browsing
Media
The only purely platonic female friend I showed too (on purpose, anyway) was a close friend of mine in University. She was going on and on about her new boyfriend and how good the sex was and how big he was, showing me measurements with her hands, saying she could hold it with both hands and still have his head in her mouth.

I was getting tired of the conversation and clearly didn't look that impressed and she said something along the lines of "You're just jealous", to which I simply explained my "three-hander". She didn't believe me, and since any conversation about how big I am gets me hard, it didn't take long for her to convince me to show her. Sure enough, my hand, and both of hers, just barely covered my shaft and the rim of my head and she was quite impressed and said some very nice things.

Nothing sexual happened between us at all, we were totally platonic and knew any kind of relationship outside that would never work, but I'm glad it happened... it paid dividends when she started setting me up with some of her friends...

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering about if i am alone in this one, but i was at a party last night and my friend Karen was talking about how she never seems to date guys with big penises. i kinda laughed and she said "whats so funny? Is your penis big or something?" Anyway long story short, i let her and her friend Kate come in the bathroom with me and I showed them my penis for a few minutes (managed to get Kate to flash her pussy in exchange for me getting hard for them too!). Anyway as i was doing this it dawned on me that Karen was probably the only female friend i had that had NOT seen my penis before. Now don't get me wrong i have not had sex with most of them or even kissed them, but somehow or another i have either flashed them or let them see it in one circumstance or another. I find i actually enjoy showing it even if sex is not involved..its almost more fun to just let someone look wide-eyed at it!

So, I'm just wondering, Guys- have any of your platonic female friends ever seen your dick before? if so what were the circumstances?

and Ladies- Have any of you seen your male friends dicks? I'm just wondering if i am unique or not here..lol
No. Never.

anned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a life long nudist and lot of girls have seen mine and played with it.
One time i was swimming at a non nudist river area and me and my sister went off behind the bushes to pee and there were a couple other girls there peeing and my sister and me just went ahead a relived ourselves with them watching.

Later the girls ask my sister about us peeing in front of each other and my sister told them we were nudist and did it all the time.
Later that day the girls came over to where i was and had changed into dresses and both set so i could see they were not wearing underwear and had a very good view. i was still in a bathing suit and i just reaches down and pulled my suit to one side so that they had good view of my growing erection.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thread-necromancy-jpg.1299

D

deleted1046851

Two; I've showered with both of them ( not at the same time ) while we were in a rush to leave the house, but I've showered with male friends too for the same reason. No funny business ever occurred or will occur.

I've showered with a few female friends, but that was a locker room/etc scenario, or else it was friends I have had sex with, who I've showered with. Otherwise, I haven't casually showered with friends. I have never casually/platonically showered with any male identifying friends. Other than locker room shit, I don't make a point of seeing friends nude, because most don't do it comfortably. I definitely do not make a point of ogling my friends, male, female, whatever.

I have never seen any male friends nude that I have not been intimate with/planned to be intimate with. If one whipped out his dick/overtly flashed me, the fucker better have a ring, barbell, or tattoo on that shit. Or some weird health thing, I guess, but then I would just tell them to go to their doctor. Otherwise, there is no reason for them to flash me.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, this is LPSG.
Understood. I'm just expressing my personal preference. Just because it's LPSG, doesn't mean I have to like ppl I'm not intimate with showing me their bits and vice versa....

Last edited:
S

Sumdoodsf

Only one female friend... it's a kinda long story so bear with me as I need to explain WHY.

SO... it's Easter Sunday and the plan is to go to my friends place and we will all have dinner. I knew she was out the night prior for dinner .... what I didn't know was what happened. I receive a phone call at around 9am "BIIIITCH... WHERE YOU AT? I'm somewhere in the city and I'm fucked up ... can you come get me?"

So a mutual female friend and I go find her at her friends place and she is on all sorts of shit. To cut the story short.... at some point she is texting her boyfriend and he sends a pic of his dick while she is the bathroom.

Since she is in there a while the mutual friend goes to check... yup... she is passed out.

Mutual female friend comes running to the garden where I'm sat (because this entire scene is way too much for 10am on a Sunday) and she is shouting "dude.... omg.... dude... *name* sexted *friend* with his dick pic... look...."

So we looked. I know the boyfriend... so... I texted the pic to my phone and deleted the text from my friends phone.

Ok... for the TL/DL... chapter 1... I saw my friends boyfriends dick pic.

A few weeks later I am out drinking with aforementioned friend and the guy in question. I don't even know what possessed me ... well... I do... alcohol was not the only thing involved (admin, if that's against rules to say, please take that part out rather than delete the whole post).

Anyway, for some reason I said to him that since I had seen his then he can see mine and I showed him one of my dick pics to which he replied that he didn't expect mine to be so big (I'm 7"... hardly huge) based on my height (5'8").

He suddenly informs me that he had once had a three way with a guy he met in a bar and a girl and would I be down to play with him and his girlfriend.... (his girlfriend being my best friend). He would like to suck my dick and watch me fuck her.

Again.... in the intoxicated state with low inhibitions I said ... sure I would...

So we go back to hers and it happens. Not only did my best female friend (well, best friend all round) see my dick.... bust she sucked it, her boy friend sucked it, I went down on her. I'm gay btw.

He wanted to watch me fuck her at which point, right before it was about to happen, something snapped in my head and I excused myself and went home.

Ordinarily I would text her the second I woke up and throughout the day. After what happened, the next day I couldn't bear to text. I think it was around 2 days.

After which I texted her and we did discuss it as there was clearly "an elephant in the room" and we both said... things happen... it's in the past.

Reactions: hungbull90