Have your female friends seen your penis?

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only one I know of was seeing it because she was about to put it in her mouth. We kinda did a one-time FWB thing.

Two others could have indirectly and by accident. One was kind enough to put me up in her apartment as I was in the process of moving. I failed to set my alarm properly one morning, so she came into the room to wake me up. I had a full-bore morning wood at the time, and was covered by only a sheet. I wondered for years if she had gotten an eyeful. I finally asked her many years later, and she said she did not. I doubt she'd lie about it.

A bit more recently, but still a few years ago, I gave a female co-worker my phone to Bluetooth a ringtone or a song or something to it. As soon as I handed it to her, I remembered, "Oh, shit! I've got that picture on there!" She stayed in the break room an awfully long time trying to get those files transferred. Maybe she saw it, maybe she didn't.

And to the guys using this thread as an excuse to post pics, that it so very lame.

Reactions: 693987

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time a group of us had a hotel room with a bathroom down the hall... I quickly changed into my bathing suit in front of two female friends... no big deal. They didn't mind at all either... we were all pretty open... and it wasn't sexual at all, just nudity.

Reactions: submit452

Andrew Dixon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at my friends place having drink with her and female friend we were all a little bit drunk. My friend was dancing around and flashed her knickers. I said challenge accepted and dropped my pants only my undies came down as well. So here I am pants and undies around my ancles with my penis for all too see. Her friend grab me and pulled me into her room. My friend just stood there with a grin on her face. She still can't believe I did what I did.

Reactions: hungbull90

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not counting nude beaches, hot tubs, backyard pools, lakes, ponds and streams where dozens of my friends sexual and not have seen my cock, soft and semi.... nor modeling for art classes where I was paid to be nude. I'm not counting orgies, and group scenes where non-partners have seen me hard.
Being uncut in the US made me a point of interest for a lot of girls and women, especially when I was younger. They had never seen a penis with a foreskin in real life, or wanted to see how it works, or wanted to see one hard. I loved demonstrating. Of course what came next was feeling it and stroking it themselves, which often led further. This was especially fun if there was more than one girl involved.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have one platonic friend who's only seen it in pictures. The topic of dick pics came up one day and she asked why I had never sent her one. So I did. Ever since then I send her one I think is good and she always has a fun comment.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not counting nude beaches, hot tubs, backyard pools, lakes, ponds and streams where dozens of my friends sexual and not have seen my cock, soft and semi.... nor modeling for art classes where I was paid to be nude. I'm not counting orgies, and group scenes where non-partners have seen me hard.
Being uncut in the US made me a point of interest for a lot of girls and women, especially when I was younger. They had never seen a penis with a foreskin in real life, or wanted to see how it works, or wanted to see one hard. I loved demonstrating. Of course what came next was feeling it and stroking it themselves, which often led further. This was especially fun if there was more than one girl involved.

I can complete relate to all those scenarios. I am a nudist, and I was the Lifestyle...(read "swinger") for decades. The one thing that struck me is that I too am uncircumcised. And for those in some situations, when they...men and women...for the first time they see mine I am erect...their reactions are "WOW" etc...but they all think I am circumcised as while I am a giant shower, I am also a giant grower, so my foreskin completely retracts and stretches so tight on my shaft it appears to anyone that I have no foreskin and am circumcised. Only later, when seeing me flaccid, is every one surprised to see I am uncircumcised. The women especially are interested and intrigued by that as many have never actually seen that before as well.

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my first roommates was also a nudist like me. His girl friend moved in with us and nothing changed he and I still went bareass around the house. He wanted her to try it but she wasn't ready then except at the beach. Ah, good ole California! lol

Reactions: Jsv937

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My best fishing buddy is female. I have caught her "taking a peek" a couple times when I piss off the side of the boat. She holds her bladder better than me. When she has to piss, we pull up to the bank and she finds some brush to hide behind, so I never see her pissing.
Maybe I should feed her more beer! Hard for women to piss off the side of a boat though, so maybe I am wishful thinking?

mikeramrod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only one female friend has seen mine...we've been friends for years and sleep together (no, really SLEEP) on occasion if we're traveling together or if she comes to visit me. One morning I woke up with the "morning wood" and told her to look at what she's been missing. I was hard as a railroad spike, but she did a very good job of acting unimpressed. She still maintains that sex would ruin our great friendship...I agree, but...
I have a similar experience. For a short period of time I used to work with a girl I'd known since school days. Were were neighbors in the country and we used to skinny dip in the local creeks with the rest of the kids so we knew each other really well. I know my mom hoped we'd hook up when we got older. When we travelled for business we would share the same motel/hotel room to save on cost etc. Sometimes we would share the same bed if two single beds weren't available . She had a rule of no booze when we were travelling because she said the might lead to things we might regret. She said she liked me a lot but not in "that" way. One night when we were sharing a hotel room, in my sleep I rolled over and started cuddling her, she elbowed me in the stomach and I woke up and she was giggling and told me to go back to sleep.
She knew I woke up with a "morning wood" and she had a novel way to deal with it, she'd go to the bathroom and say I should "relieve myself" while she had a shower. She had three brothers and said she knows what boys get up to with their morning wood!
I never did jerk off when she was in the bathroom but I now wished I had ! She really had a hot firm little body!
She never actually saw my erect cock but did see the bulge in my pajama bottoms a few of times. It used to make her giggle but nothing further ever eventuated, of course I wish it had gone further! She did marry a friend of mine and one of her jokes she used to do was when she would introduce me to friends she'd often say "here's Mike a friend of mine I used to sleep with". She has a great sense of humor.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
but they all think I am circumcised as while I am a giant shower, I am also a giant grower, so my foreskin completely retracts and stretches so tight on my shaft it appears to anyone that I have no foreskin and am circumcised.

Cock size is not relevant to the amount your foreskin retracts. It is about the length of your foreskin. Full retraction happens on all sizes of penises, and same with partial or full coverage when hard.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not unless I have had some sort of sexual relationship with them - but some of them seem to know something about what I look like naked from the ones who have seen my naked.

Reactions: rtg

Pretty much all of my friends have seen my penis, lol. I am a naturist, and I go to a local bdsm/fetish camp out a friend of mine hosts...so I run around the camp nude, and I have a great time. All of my female friends has seen me nude by now, and therefore seen my penis.

Reactions: Exbiker

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two; I've showered with both of them ( not at the same time ) while we were in a rush to leave the house, but I've showered with male friends too for the same reason. No funny business ever occurred or will occur.

What is the life you're living where you've had to shower with both female and male friends because you were all in a rush to leave the house? :p