Have your female friends seen your penis?

xja100

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most if not all have seen my dick
I'm not one for using a towel when I get out of the shower once my ex was having per night out drinks in our flat and I didn't know they where in our bed room I walked out naked and they saw what I had to offer .
But I've dated and shagged 65% of them for that
So that's that
Very interesting!!!!

Reactions: Marcbow
D

deleted817718

A couple of my wife's friends have seen my penis because my wife told me to show them how small it was. They've also seen my chastity device too.

Reactions: hungbull90

BigItalianGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One time I attended a part with female coworkers. After some drinking, we decided to go in the hot tub in our underwear. Someone said that we should all skinny dip, so we all removed our underwear. I was next a female coworker in the hot tub, we were getting close. She had huge tits, but were hiding them under the water since she shy about being naked in front of everyone. I gave my cock a few strokes to plump it up a bit and gently push it against her leg. She felt it and to my surprised grabbed it under the water. She started to jerk my big cock underwater, I could tell she loved how big it felt by the way she was into jerking it. Long story short, I didn't cum and we didn't bang that night (because I think she was scared of the size). But, I found out, she told coworkers we banged..but we didn't :/

BrianBoulder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost all of my female friends have seen my penis via night back yard pool, strip volleyball, etc. Only a select few have seen him hard at the nude beach. The others pretty much have seen him since I wear spandex or Speedo type swimsuit. My female best friends tell me my name always comes up whenever the penis topic is talked about within the girls.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say most of my female friends have seen mine. I enjoy showing it, and they usually ask to see it at some point as well. I'd say at least half of my wife's friends have seen it as well.

heck, over many years I have had quite a fewl guys I know ask me to show mine to their wives. Some people just assume I am a life support system for my genitalia and a curiosity for their lives.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cock size is not relevant to the amount your foreskin retracts. It is about the length of your foreskin. Full retraction happens on all sizes of penises, and same with partial or full coverage when hard.

Yes, but you missed the point. The point I was making is that when I am fully erect the foreskin retracts and I thicken and lengthen so much that there is no evidence of foreskin.....mine just looks like a fully circumcised erect penis. No foreskin is evident at all.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oddly enough my response in college would have been "Yeah, of course". Strip poker, other games, a casual dorm room and one particular bachelorette party me and a buddy were asked to bartend "mostly" naked, which meant we were both starkers after the second round.

But now? No. I've seen a couple of them naked (I'm a photographer and they were gracious enough to pose), but none of our current female friends have seen me naked. (And at the moment, that's probably sparing their eyesight and sanity.)

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in my stage career days, I prominently appeared in full frontal a few times. Women who have seen it in that context include female friends, a favorite aunt, my babysitter from grade school, and other members of the public known and unknown to me personally. A twist on the question, in my case.

Reactions: LordAlfred

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A female co-worker I was friends with borrowed a stack of art reference photos from me and found a full on jack-off pic of me that a girlfriend had accidentally mixed in with them (it was a pic of me 100% naked, showing me from my head to me feet, sitting stroking) --she didn't believe it was real at first, thinking it was a joke photo-shop pic--asked my GF if it was real, then proceeded to share it around work--most proudly embarrassing few weeks in my life--lol . . .

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A large number of my female friends have seen my cock and all have liked what they saw. The first one was in college when a friend came to my room to ask if I wanted to go eat dinner. It just happened that I was wearing a pair of Mickey Mouse boxers and the fly was open. She saw it and said "I can see your Mickey!" My cock's name is Mickey now. She asked if she could see the whole thing. Her eyes bugged out when I dropped my boxers. I wasn't even hard.

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Where I am originally from, it is quite common to go to a sauna together or swim in the nude in a lake. That would be in mixed company, too. And yes, that has quite frequently happened, with varying degrees of erotic undertones, depending on who that other person was.

Reactions: LordAlfred