Have your sons ever caught/seen you having sex j/o

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
since turnabout is fair play...

I know my sons heard me once... wife and I work up 'frisky', one thing led to another and we are/were both 'moaners'....anyhow I got up to get the boys up (they were early teens), when I walked in they were laughing and aplauding... I also discovered my pop isn't the only one who can blush...

what do you say? you have to be honest...yes your mother and I did have sex (she laughter busted a gut laughing, there was discussion of his and hers mufflers for valentines day, or finding a baby sitter once a week..)
----

as to jacking off...yes I have been caught...seems all the men in the family have a predilection to jacking in the shower...

I also was once caught (when my sons were over 18) one evening jacking off..(dog had a new chew bone, so no happy barking) they have keys...and there I was with a dildo up my ass jacking away...unaware anyone was had come by....I quickly scooted under my desk but...well my sons are NOT morons (also had a video on...) he did comment I looked 'busy' and left, and then turned up the volume on the t.v....

Reactions: BigDee3

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great thread!
I think it will get many, many replies!
And it will probably be a wanking material for some....

D

deleted356736

Not caught visually, but both of my children knew that my wife and I are sexual, and we have our special times together. When it was daytime sex, they would have known. They are 20 and 18 now, boy and girl, and it's still much the same.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't know it at the time, but my sons would spy on me as I masturbated. Several years later, after they were grown, they told me and we had a good laugh about it.

I told them "at least you learned from the best". I would not have openly masturbated before them, but in retrospect, I feel that no harm was done, and that it was probably a positive experience for them.