haven't slept in days

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
good luck! I'm sorry your having problems sleeping. I have had problems sleeping for years. It's very frustrating. You could try melatonin. Otherwise if you have continued problems see your doctor. Some people have luck with benedryl
As for me a sludge hammer is about the only thing that might work. I eventually pass out for an hour or two every few days when I get real bad. I sleep about 2-4 hours a night lately which is good for me but it's intrupted sleep.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Wally! Try melatonin. You can get it at the grocery or drug store over the counter, and it helps "reset" your sleep cycle.

A couple of years ago, I had a friend who hadn't slept for days due to financial stress. I gave her 10 bucks to go buy a bottle of Melatonin, and she slept that very night.

I use it occasionally myself, but if you do, be aware that it can exacerbate depression, if you have a tendency to become depressed.

But regardless of tendencies, using it once to get to sleep and get you "body clock" working again is worth it, IMO.

P.S. And you may want to stop passionately kissing the cat just before bedtime...tends to be overstimulating and can interfere with sleep. :tongue: