havent tried a big one yet

hot_stephania

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Im a 22 year old female , i have been with acouple guys but nothing that has been that big, my ex boyfreind was about 7inches and girth not to sure of but decently thick, i do think about a nice big dick here and there, but after being on this site im soo looking foward to it! im about 5'1 115 pounds you think this would hurt me or ill just be over excited it will be just perfect?

Bulgarian One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as i like to say.Just got it you will try it you will like it. there is anything to be afraid from,yeah if the guys is skillfull it will be nice experience if not no so much but it is always so right.but i suppose you will hang on for more experiences with big dicks once you try it.

mavado

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once youve had a big dick like 8-9 inches plus , you wont be needing anything else : )

i think it will hurt if the dicks larger than 10 inches long or 7inches girth.

but if youre really petite and lightweight ' it will be awesome being on top of a big pole massaging your insides wile having sex.

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you get used to it, Its amazing. Im tall, but my sister is around the same height as you, She did have a few problems.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The amount of cock you can take (and/or find pleasurable) depends on the size of your vagina (when aroused) and although it varies from woman to woman, it doesn't depend at all on height. There have been a number of threads here on the topic, and it's kind of like the myth that you can tell a guy's penis size by looking at his feet, etc.

Petite girls can have deep and/or very stretchy vaginas, and tall girls can have short and/or narrow vaginas. So, your height and size aren't really a predictor.

mavado said:
I think it will hurt if the dicks larger than 10 inches long or 7inches girth.

Thanks for playing, mavado (no offense intended), but the above makes no sense in the real world.

My lover's cock is about 6" x 8", and I've had tremendous problems dealing with his size (although he does bring me a great deal of pleasure). To all women looking to find a well-endowed partner: be careful what you wish for...:wink:

I wouldn't have it any other way, and I wouldn't want anyone much smaller in the future, because now I know the difference in stimulation that happens with a larger cock. But here's how the length and girth affect me:

Artful's cock is as thick as my wrist. If you go to an adult store and look for freakishly large-looking dildos, they will probably not be more than 6" around. Every single time Artfulwilly enters me, I experience a shock of pain, and it takes me a few minutes to adjust to his thickness. This occurs no matter how aroused or lubricated I am. So, to say that pain starts at 7" of girth is very unlikely to be true for most women. A lot of women probably can't even take a 6" girth without pain, and in fact, the majority of dildos and vibrators women buy to pleasure themselves are 5" girth or smaller.

Artful's cock is technically just a little bit too long for my vagina. It doesn't really fit all the way in, but if he really pounds me, I can take all of it, when fully aroused. He has gotten a sore cockhead from banging against my fornix (end of my vagina). Fortunately, he loves being sore in that way, and loves the "bottoming out" stimulation that causes it. For me, being pounded by his cock feels a bit like he is jackhammering my spleen. I feel the shock of each impact throughout my abdomen, and the best I can do is hang on for the ride, and get a high from the utter sensory overload.

Needless to say, there is no way I could take a 9 inch cock, let alone 10 inches. But the pain doesn't really depend on the length of the cock, it depends on how it is used. If Artful fucks me without banging against my fornix (incomplete penetration) it is still stimulating for both of us, without being painful. But for some guys with really long cocks, I understand it can be frustrating to feel that the base of your cock is always "out in the air." It can also be frustrating to have to control the depth of your strokes all the time. I'm very glad Artfulwilly isn't any longer than he is.

Another anecdote is that my ex, whose cock is shorter than Artful's, consistently bottoms out in his girlfriend. He is rarely able to fuck her in legs-over-his-shoulders position, because the deep penetration is too painful for her. So, even a slightly-above-average cock can be too big for some women.

Hope this clears up some misconceptions.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Artful's cock is as thick as my wrist. If you go to an adult store and look for freakishly large-looking dildos, they will probably not be more than 6" around. Every single time Artfulwilly enters me, I experience a shock of pain, and it takes me a few minutes to adjust to his thickness. This occurs no matter how aroused or lubricated I am. So, to say that pain starts at 7" of girth is very unlikely to be true for most women. A lot of women probably can't even take a 6" girth without pain, and in fact, the majority of dildos and vibrators women buy to pleasure themselves are 5" girth or smaller.

Wow Holly, that sounds so sexy! I'm 6" around but never met a woman who couldn't take it, although sometimes it can be a bit of a tight squeeze. Can't imagine what it must be like to be 8" around!!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow Holly, that sounds so sexy! I'm 6" around but never met a woman who couldn't take it, although sometimes it can be a bit of a tight squeeze. Can't imagine what it must be like to be 8" around!!

Just to clarify: He is about 6" girth by 8" length. I definitely could not take an 8" girth, although I know there are some women who can, and I know there are a few (rare) guys on this site who are that thick. Just making sure you understood my post. :wink:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a hardcore sizequeen I tend to bottom out at around 9.5 inches-(10 inches on a good day). My dildo is 10 x 7.5 and I can manage an extra inch of girth with some serious lubrication. I have conditioned my body to be able to do such things, but in all honesty most women can not. My current lover's shaft is beyond huge, and hence I am quite content taking on what is comfy, given that I love his girth of 8.9 inches.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im about 5'1 115 pounds you think this would hurt me or ill just be over excited it will be just perfect?

Stephania,

I've been with lots of girls smaller than you, some as tiny as 4'10" and well under 100 lbs., and though I've noticed some of these small-framed girls do feel a bit tighter, it has never been a significant issue and in my own experience the petite ladies out there can take a big cock every bit as well as the tall ones. In fact I've had the most problems with two ex girlfriends who were 5'8" and 5'10", respectively. Of course there's a chance it will hurt, but if you are more excited than nervous it probably won't.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Just to clarify: He is about 6" girth by 8" length. I definitely could not take an 8" girth, although I know there are some women who can, and I know there are a few (rare) guys on this site who are that thick. Just making sure you understood my post. :wink:

Thanks for clearing that up. When you said 6 x 8 I thought the length came first - that would be an unusually thick one. 8 x 6 sounds better - and still huge!!