havent tried a big one yet

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a hardcore sizequeen I tend to bottom out at around 9.5 inches-(10 inches on a good day). My dildo is 10 x 7.5 and I can manage an extra inch of girth with some serious lubrication. I have conditioned my body to be able to do such things, but in all honesty most women can not. My current lover's shaft is beyond huge, and hence I am quite content taking on what is comfy, given that I love his girth of 8.9 inches.

8.9" girth? holy shit what is the length?

I'm curious to know:
You are aware and demand what is pleasing to you. This is awesome!
While you are able to handle this huge size...could you ever re adjust to a lover of above average size like 7 inches if circumstances in the future brought you a different lover?

Welshjames77

1st Like
Media
Go for it sweetness, all se x can be good sex regardless of the quipment its down to the operator. If you're in the uk and fancy a 'go' or even a look at my 9.5 inches then i'm all yours ;)

james x

nick-nick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's a great plan you have there stephania.. :smile:
When you say big, is that big like mine ? (check my pics)
kisses

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol whats ur girth and the paper roll's girth? :) here are like 5.5 inches around..
WelshJames can you put a ruler on top of ur penis? :) only looks like 2 hands and maybe a bit more.. :)

LooL.... Heeey Stefania Welcome to the site!... As for Big Dicks i think you have many to choose from at this site so all i can say is... wait one week and i think your inbox is totally full lol:p

enjoy the site baby

Danoli

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think im ready! would a rubber help if we used one?

well it will make him 1/100 of an inch thicker so it might be an even tighter fit. LMAO but the lube on the condom should help alot. if its still too snug try a lube called Wet Platinum. Its silicone base so you can even use it in the water. woo hoo. good luck let us know how it turns out

don_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
better to try and fail than fail to try, and i totally agree with hollyblue, petite girls seem to be pretty accomadating. jus try to relax, the more relaxed you are the better for you.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
heheh if your interested I'm sure you'll find just about every thought you may have is covered in some form here, usually to and an excess. Hope you have fun, don't stress to much about it though. If you really need one there are many here that will help out at a moments notice Im sure heheh,
ps cups is right the baby oil is a good thing