Haven't wanked for 3 days

Jimbo33

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't wanked for 3 days and usually I am a once a day wanker. I was going to and planning on it last night but parents were watching the t.v. late last night and I can't do it when someone else is in the other room by my room.

Ugh, now I've got this horny sensation of wanking but I like to at night and may not be able to hold in till later tonight!! Anyone else like the feeling though, that knowing that night they're just gonna bust a huge load and the pleasure is irresistable??

Can't wait. Thought I would share even though you guys wont care.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I care. You may have to shoot the TV if this keeps up; on the other hand [pun intended] what do you think college roomies do. I convinced myself they couldn't hear me - demonstrating you don't have to be the brightest light in the harbor to get through college - on the other hand [I can't help myself] I couldn't help myself and had to wank. I slept in the top bunk, my roomie down below probably developed sea legs.

DOS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best masturbation I ever had was in a situation where a few of us were sharing a dorm while travelling overseas. The ablution facility in the 3rd world village we stayed at were rudimentary. The men and the women took turns, by mutual agreement; privacy was granted between us. (The village kids used to hide in the jungle behind the water pipe and spy on us bathing. You could hear them giggling sometimes.) After three days on a trek, and feeling horny a lot of the time, I waited until it sounded like everyone was sleeping one night, and jerked off, very slowly, so as to make no noise at all. Took forever. Almost impossible to hold back from speeding up near the end. The build up was so prolonged that galaxy seemed to shift when I came. None of yer mundane earth movements.

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't wanked for 3 days and usually I am a once a day wanker. I was going to and planning on it last night but parents were watching the t.v. late last night ...

Damn, when I was living at home, I was doing it at LEAST once a day, each and every day. If not at home, then in the library john or someplace, somewhere... Just do it, man, you don't have to scream or anything...

And let us know how it was, after so long.

jgreen254

Just Browsing
Media
yea dude u gotta do it when u gotta do it. I jerk off even if my parents are in the other room I just keep the cover next to me just in case one of them bust in my room.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thought this was going to be a ridiculous thread when I first started reading it, but "DOS" reminded me about some of my own masturbation experiences and tendencies.

My first experience "wanking" in a room occupied by others occurred during basic training in the army. It was probably the longest time period I had experienced without jerking-off, since the first time I enjoyed the sensations of masturbation. I awoke during the middle of the night with the largest boner I could ever recall. It had probably been 2 weeks since I had jerked-off, and my cock felt so large that I didn't recognize its shape or curvature. Naturally, I had to masturbate to orgasm in order to completely enjoy throbbing size.

I can't recall the number of times I jerked-off before I realized that I was causing the bunk to sway back and forth. The guy on the top bunk never said anything, but I'm curious to this day whether I kept bunk mates awake at night or just swayed them to sleep. Since those early days in the army, I've had many other experiences sharing bunk beds, the bed with my wife, or a room with others and have been able to develop masturbation techniques that will not disturb them.

Now, I'm curious about how many knew about my masturbation, and chose not to mention it due to embarrassment. My wife stopped commenting about it many years ago. I think she enjoys the comforting sway of the bed.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reminds me of a story a few years ago... I am also a daily kind of guy or at least every 2nd day. Anyway, we had a big family gathering at my cousin's house and being the youngest I had to sleep in the lounge. There wasn't much privacy and I didn't wank for 5 days! We were very busy during the day and I hadn't really noticed. Anyway on the 5th night we had a big party and one of my cousin's friends stayed over. She was absolutely gorgeous and we had made out a little earlier in the evening. She then crashed in the lounge on the other couch. Anyway, when everyone had gone to bed we started fooling around. I suddenly realised that I hadn't cum for 5 days.. resulting in 2 potential problems - A hair trigger and a large messy load! Anyway I fingered her and she had an amazing orgasm (not bragging about my ability, but clearly she is very orgasmic and I could feel her whole body quivering.. which almost made me cum right there!)

Then she says to me, can you keep quite as she slid down my torso. She pulled out my rock hard cock and started to give me the best BJ ever. Granted I had to stop her a few times so the show wasn't over too quickly. Then I tried to warn her that it had been a few days.. and she said "what do you mean".. and I said well there might be quite a lot. I thought this would freak her out but her eyes lit up and she said "no trouble" and then winked and just started to give me incredible deep strokes until I started to cum. I almost screamed and had to grab a pillow and bite it! I must have pumped about 7 or 8 squirts into her mouth (I normally shoot 3 -4 ) and I could feel her almost gagging (with volume not taste). Anyway she swallowed every drop and I still have a mental picture of her coming up and licking her lips as there was cum all down her chin.

One of the best BJ's of my life!

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm currently on day 16, saving up a big load to give a woman her first facial in 10 more days, but it won't compare to the 2 times I've saved up 40 day loads when I covered myself from the top of my head down to my cock. ;)