Havent you ever wondered...

Dude!

Just Browsing
Media
why there is so much variation in penis size? I mean, smallest ever was what, about 1 inch? And biggest about 13?

So why the huge variation? Imagine if the biggest human head ever recorded was 13 bigger than the smallest. Aside from making hats that fit difficult to find, some people would have really sore necks.

It's just something I wonder about

me - slightly large of penis, slightly small of head!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember Cardiff Dillan saying that there was a theory that everything in nature only alters by 6 standard deviations.

So the minimum size is 0", Average is 6", and maximum (without external influences) is 12".

But, on the actual subject, it doesn't really suprise me. I mean, there are 6 billion people on this planet, with 6 billion different faces, and I believe on a Documantary on the BBC, they said that our brains can tell the difference between all of them.

So, if there are 6 Billion different faces on this planet, and around 3 billion different cocks, is it even vaguely supriseing there are such fluctuations in size?

I mean seriously, lets look at humans, we all vary so much, so extensively, in well, everything, why should it be so supriseing that penises vary so greatly?

Doesn't suprise me at all. But, very little suprises me.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I can see your point SomeGuy.

But Dude! I see what you mean...like why are there no really giant feet. I don't know the average size but it seems like, if feet were as variable as penes, there'd be some real big ones out there. Or huge hands etc.

Still I think the key would be that the penis is a sexual organ, hands and feet arent sexual organs. There must be something about sexual organs making them so variable. There are gains in them being so varied, some guys would get big penises and therefore breed more (lets say) and having really huge or really small feet doesnt get you much. Hope I added something to this thread lol but it is a good question.

Spork

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 18 2005, 01:17 PM
I don't know the average size but it seems like, if feet were as variable as penes, there'd be some real big ones out there. Or huge hands etc.
[post=284306]Quoted post[/post]​

An average-height person with feet of twice average size, or half average size, wouldn't be able to walk very well, and would have been selected out of the gene pool long ago.

Also, a foot or hand has to be attached to the arm or leg, and a huge size disparity would mean the bones wouldn't meet up correctly. Again, wouldn't work well, and would have been selected out.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally get this, and i wonder this all the time...
what is nature doing, creating a 4 inch penis and an 11 inch penis? Other than just uniqueness? i mean.... I want there to be a "point" other than, "that's the way it is",
i guess. LOL

Boy, you can sure tell i am the artistic, rather than the scientific type when i go wondering about such things, but....anyway......

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by Dude!@Feb 18 2005, 11:13 AM
why there is so much variation in penis size? I mean, smallest ever was what, about 1 inch? And biggest about 13?

So why the huge variation? Imagine if the biggest human head ever recorded was 13 bigger than the smallest. Aside from making hats that fit difficult to find, some people would have really sore necks.

It's just something I wonder about

me - slightly large of penis, slightly small of head!
[post=284252]Quoted post[/post]​

It just goes to prove the fact that God has a sense of humor.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
if there are 6 billion people let's say 40% are men (since there are more women on the planet) so 2.4 Billion men.

of that number 75% are under 7'' so 1.8 Billion men.
14.9% of men are exactly 7'' so 2.7 Million men
10% of men are over 7'' so 1.8 Million men

If one considers the amount of guys that go online and those that want to show their junk then it is not surprising to find big cocks all over the place.

think about this there are 900,000 men that are over 9'' in the world. (.05%)

Cottonfield

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Feb 18 2005, 05:23 PM
It just goes to prove the fact that God has a sense of humor.
[post=284349]Quoted post[/post]​

It's only humorous if you're not among the ones who got shorted. God is an evil sonofabitch, getting off on creating people destined to struggle because something about their bodies is defective or socially rejected. It's not hard for God to know that if you're tiny-dicked you'll be miserable. You ever wonder why God does that? Nice kind of God.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Feb 18 2005, 10:32 PM
if there are 6 billion people let's say 40% are men (since there are more women on the planet) so 2.4 Billion men.

of that number 75% are under 7'' so 1.8 Billion men.
14.9% of men are exactly 7'' so 2.7 Million men
10% of men are over 7'' so 1.8 Million men

If one considers the amount of guys that go online and those that want to show their junk then it is not surprising to find big cocks all over the place.

think about this there are 900,000 men that are over 9'' in the world. (.05%)
[post=284355]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, hungthick, the ratio is more like 48.5% male / 51.5% female. But I'm not being anal or anything. :)

And... on another subject, I thought we're at about 6.3 billion people now?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by hungthick@Feb 18 2005, 10:32 PM
if there are 6 billion people let's say 40% are men (since there are more women on the planet)

just to be pedantic, I think it's closer to 48% :p

anyway, I think that given all the variables involved, Knight's theory is the most likely to bear out. remember that the overwhelming majority of dicks fit into a size band with very little variation (isn't it something like 85% are between 5.5 and 6.5 inches?), which means that comparatively speaking, most of them don't vary in size much more than any other part of the body. The greater extremes of penis size vs say, head or foot size are probably due to the fact that generative organs are the most likely parts of the body to have a bearing on natural selection, all other things being equal. in other words over thousands of generations, the genetic variations which determine dick size will inevitably cover a wider spectrum than those affecting, say, arm length or shoulder width. or to put it in social terms, the majority of girls are more interested in the size of a guy's dick than the size of his skull or feet or whatever.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Feb 18 2005, 11:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Feb 18 2005, 11:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungthick@Feb 18 2005, 10:32 PM
if there are 6 billion people let&#39;s say 40% are men (since there are more women on the planet)

just to be pedantic, I think it&#39;s closer to 48% :p

anyway, I think that given all the variables involved, Knight&#39;s theory is the most likely to bear out. remember that the overwhelming majority of dicks fit into a size band with very little variation (isn&#39;t it something like 85% are between 5.5 and 6.5 inches?), which means that comparatively speaking, most of them don&#39;t vary in size much more than any other part of the body. The greater extremes of penis size vs say, head or foot size are probably due to the fact that generative organs are the most likely parts of the body to have a bearing on natural selection, all other things being equal. in other words over thousands of generations, the genetic variations which determine dick size will inevitably cover a wider spectrum than those affecting, say, arm length or shoulder width. or to put it in social terms, the majority of girls are more interested in the size of a guy&#39;s dick than the size of his skull or feet or whatever.
[post=284370]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thats what I was thinking aswell, because the size of your penis doesnt directly affect your survival (possibly your gene pool survival&#33; :p ), there are more variations.

My original post didnt quite look at that enough, but still, bodies do vary immensly.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
the point i was trying to make is that 75% of men are under 7&#39;&#39; and 25% are over 7&#39;&#39; with 10% being 8&#39;&#39; or above...does that matter? i dont think so very much unless one is not in the middle...personally, i like big cocks but it is just a guy thing to want to be very large...i am thankful that i am 8&#39;&#39; but i still want to be 9&#39;&#39; i cannot help it.

being &#39;normal&#39; or &#39;properly hung&#39; is rahter bizarre because if it works it is normal...omg i am ranting and have nothing to add----lord help me.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Cottonfield@Feb 18 2005, 05:14 PM
It&#39;s only humorous if you&#39;re not among the ones who got shorted. God is an evil sonofabitch, getting off on creating people destined to struggle because something about their bodies is defective or socially rejected. It&#39;s not hard for God to know that if you&#39;re tiny-dicked you&#39;ll be miserable. You ever wonder why God does that? Nice kind of God.
[post=284364]Quoted post[/post]​
Maybe God isn&#39;t as hung up about it as some people are.

I was always hung up about my size, until I realized that there are things that could be worse than a smaller-than-average penis. For example, a botched circumcision. A urethra that ends on the underside of your dick instead of coming out of the head. Stuff like that, which, if I had to deal with, I&#39;d probably want to commit suicide. Not that I would, though.