Having a barry white night!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. Nope. Nope. Cannot listen to Barry White without hubby home. That's our thing. There is nothing like lovemaking with Barry in the background. He makes almost any atmosphere sexy.

I cannot even play any of these videos because I know I'll get moist just hearing his voice. I love him!

Reactions: Bonfire and BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nope. Nope. Nope. Cannot listen to Barry White without hubby home. That's our thing. There is nothing like lovemaking with Barry in the background. He makes almost any atmosphere sexy.

I cannot even play any of these videos because I know I'll get moist just hearing his voice. I love him!

Ellie, I hope he comes home soon!!
romantic-couple.jpg

Reactions: EllieP

Bill I'm putting you on ignore.

I've had a fucking gut full of you fucking shitting up threads with your crap.

Reactions: 693987

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

For years the first minute of this instrumental I associated with a dimly-lit snippet of an 8-mm movie taken by my father in the mid-seventies aboard a Pan Am Boeing 747. Unfortunately I was in kindergarten so I stayed with my grandparents and bike with training wheels while they flew-off to Europe. Anyway as dad slowly panned his camera around the first class cabin in the nose section of the aircraft, the audio picked-up Barry White's Love Theme along with a baritone voiceover "welcome to Pan Am's theater." On-screen there were professional travel shots of Pan Am destinations on around five continents. Dad's video ended as the music faded out at :54 with an arial video of a beautiful Pan Am 747 classic blasting along at Mach .84 pulling contrails out the back of four P&W JT9 engines.