Having A Big Head Cause..

mushroom head= quicker orgasms?

• Total voters

SUCCUBUS.

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
faster orgasms? the most sensitive part of the dick is the head and whose has mushroom head are stimulate more than whose that have normal head...is it true?

faster orgasms? the most sensitive part of the dick is the head and whose has mushroom head are stimulate more than whose that have normal head...is it true?
Maybe with a very pronounced corona but that would probably be more for the woman as far as pleasure. My opinion anyway. :p

Sensitivity is proportional, the smaller your head the more nerves are packed into a smaller area so I think it’s equal but may feel more intense because all of that feeling would also be condensed. No idea though.

Not sure what a normal head is. Maybe mushroom is normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with the general theory of DS above. A real life example I have seen is one guy with a small penis & small head who is intact & is ridiculously sensitive to direct touch of the head of his penis. Another person I know with a very large penis & very large penis head who is circumcised has almost no sensitivity in the head - I actually saw him itch his mushroom head with a finger nail & have almost no reaction.
I really think protecting the head has a more direct link to sensitivity beyond size. A keratinized head seems a more likely factor in sensitivity than overall size to me.

I agree with the general theory of DS above. A real life example I have seen is one guy with a small penis & small head who is intact & is ridiculously sensitive to direct touch of the head of his penis. Another person I know with a very large penis & very large penis head who is circumcised has almost no sensitivity in the head - I actually saw him itch his mushroom head with a finger nail & have almost no reaction.
I really think protecting the head has a more direct link to sensitivity beyond size. A keratinized head seems a more likely factor in sensitivity than overall size to me.
I agree. Whether you are cut or not has more of a impact with regard to sensitivity than size, for sure. That fingernail comment made me cringe. LOL

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree. Whether you are cut or not has more of a impact with regard to sensitivity than size, for sure. That fingernail comment made me cringe. LOL
there is no sensitivity reaction to nails directly to the glans

my nails are Razor sharp fyi I guess my nails are immature very baby like thin and razor sharp

No amount of filing corrects it
I have 10 razor blades on my hands lol

there is no sensitivity reaction to nails directly to the glans

my nails are Razor sharp fyi I guess my nails are immature very baby like thin and razor sharp

No amount of filing corrects it
I have 10 razor blades on my hands lol
That’s interesting. I’ve scraped myself before and it sucks. Lol

Reactions: 1119457

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
faster orgasms..for who? my wife or myself? mostly for my wife. overtime and PE my head is much larger than it used to be, and overall I'm longer and thicker too. sometimes, it took the wife awhile to cum, but not any more.

I've got a big mushroom head and always had good control so in my case, no. Does my big head make women cum faster? Maybe, but I've never tried fucking with a smaller cock head so IDK.

I have to admit I have a difficult time controlling myself when a girl really reacts to the size of my head and struggles to get it in, especially when she comments about how big it is. It's quite an intense experience. Being uncut and sensitive certainly doesn't help either! But I'm usually OK as long as I take it slow and keep my concentration. Sometimes I need to stop and take some slow deep breaths!

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
435789-1460785625-dbb3c81e7cc55b7b1e027fe4428c1ee7.jpg
432466-1460179324-1e510f1053955a052ef36644665c2bda.jpg
432449-1460179046-6d285cf0738d518f50308b98867468e5.jpg
435797-1460785964-311d09be0fe69ae8805e81aa63e3c741.jpg
20190505_040700.jpg
I too have to work at getting my cock head inside a woman's vagina, it's not very difficult, but I have to make subtle thrusts to get it in without hurting the women. I have pretty good staying power and can fuck for 20 to 30 minutes, usually I get told to cum because their pussy is getting sore. Getting head always involves teeth but I don't mind as it not hard bites and is still pleasurable. Usually their jaw aches after a few minutes....here are a few pictures of my cock head.

Last edited:

The fingernail is quite a thought!

Something I’ve never understood is how cut men avoid the occasional scratch, graze etc.

I wonder if the bigger the head the more things come in contact and toughen it up.