Having a big penis is emotional.....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Fluoridia Bidet, Feb 8, 2007.

1. D_Fluoridia Bidet

D_Fluoridia Bidet New Member

Where do I begin with this type of topic? Well I never knew this about men with a big penis and it really made me think about it. (*just some men, not all)

A few months back I was talking to a fellow on yahoo, and it wasn't the usual thing from a guy here on LPSG. Well he was getting very emotional about his penis size. I kinda felt bad about it but I had to lend him my time to hear him out. He told me that he was tired of women using him. I didn't understand what he meant until he said he felt like a sex object.

For example women will hook up with him have sex with him then when he wants to get serious they would just get turned off by it. He wanted a serious relationship but women were just getting to his large penis and not spending time with him or getting to know him for who he was. He just wanted some affection and love not just sex all the time.

So I was curious are there any guys out there that feel that way?

2. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1: Butting in to the thread to say I had a similar experience with a guy- we never had sex, but used to talk online a lot and he had similar feelings about it. he said it was cool at first, a turn on- but he got pretty upset a couple times when girls he thought he could really have something special with, werent interested in him personally. He had begun to worry that there was some personality flaw- and eventually he stopped having immediate sex, stopped letting women know his size- and had better luck tho he is still single he is feeling better about himself.:smile:

3. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    I can't relate directly, not being very large, but I can very very very easily imagine feeling the exact same way if I was (same thing if you're liked primarily for your body, your money, etc. etc.) All of those things are superficial and it is much much more satisfying, whether with sexual partners, friends, or even family, to be recognized for who you are instead of your body or some aspect of it.

4. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Interesting you brought this topic up...I have felt this way for a few years now. I think it started back when me and my ex-gf broke up. She had the gift of gab and would tell anyone who would listen really about our sex life. She knew alot of people who knew a lot of people in a fairly small-town atmosphere. So in dating women after her that might have known her, or basically anyone who had heard of me...it kinda panned out that way.

I only made the situation worse in thinking that I could fuck my sorrow away, and of course it only made it worse. Soon it got to the point that I was very bi-polar when it came to compliments. On one hand I was appreciating the kind words. And on the other hand, it really alienated me and made me lose respect for a woman I might have had a sincere romantic interest in.

You constantly have an angel and a demon on your shoulder. The demon wants to be bad and wants you to recklessly use your abilities and soak up everything. The angel tells you to be good and want true happiness.

The whole thing complicates the element of trust in relationships, which for me...is VERY shaky at the start of a relationship. Ok...I lied...I don't trust anyone. But seriously...you think to yourself: "Ok woman...are you the real deal? Or just another disgusting cock gobbler?" "Thank you for the compliments...now please shut up..." (that sort of thing).

I hope I made sense...

...OB

5. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    Personally I've always found the opposite, Every girl I've dated and slept with has told me they love me.

I think a lot has to do with how you approach the relationship in the first place. If this guy is too quick to let women know about his size and start the relationship as being a very sexual one then it probably won't turn into anything serious. If the guy waits a bit, gets the girl really interested in HIM, and then shows them he's hung like a horse he'll spot her looking in jewelers windows in about a month (my guarentee) :biggrin1:

6. Full_Phil

Full_Phil New Member

Good advice! My experience was that when I went the "my girl friend says you're hung like a mule" route, there was no chance of building that kind of situation into anything more than just what it was.

7. Gisella

Gold Member

Well..sure it can happen..with guys and girls.

To have a roomy pussy can be emotional too..just imagine how shallow sounds to some when a woman voices her preferences is because of better fit inside?

Some situations makes a woman feel trully inadequated...and we may "blame" ourselves for something is out of our control and even have not much experience, knowlege about penis sizes and etc until by chance we meet a true fit.

Think about it ...

I have nothing stoping me anymore to voice my needs for sure.

8. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

intresting topic..in the past(high school/college)i found more women when the found out weren't really that intrested..but there were only a few that"just had to have it" it just might be living in the valley of the size queens...or better yet, try dating outside that circle of women.
    i know it can be rough because the attention is great!
    but usually in my one night stands they were only one night stands because the women didn't realize i was that big..and that's how the talking got started..

9. Gisella

Gold Member

Well..for sure it took me 33 years to find a size king penis! It was not common at all to find even large penis around imagine a small garden of them...I never meet 7" or 8"...dont know how some find and experience so many larges in real world. Well....maybe they keep sharing among them the same cocks over and over going around? Because the increase popularity and gossips etc they get to be just experienced and used like the OP said and felt about the situation?:confused:

Maybe because I did not go to college?:confused: College is a place people get to have lots and lots of sex , are away from home 1st time, etc etc I think...(???) Well, I went in England for couple of months but most my class student were women and I did not understand much english at all...my encouter with one after months dating was a great surprise.

Well...

10. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  11. Gisella

Gold Member

By your "Lmfao"..you went to college and had lots of fun in the valley..hmmm Q ???

:cool: :tongue:

Why are you lmfao Anaconda Q.?....:biggrin1:

12. D_Fluoridia Bidet

D_Fluoridia Bidet New Member

He is laughing because it happened to him now he can laugh on it all he wants. Whatever he just being silly.

13. Onslow

Gold Member

It has happened to me although since I have been gay most of my life and am around men they are the ones I usually have to be careful about. There are also over tyhe years many women who have made the approach and started the whole seduction routine, some have been slower and slyer about it--let's go have lunch or dinner or whatevere or the popular one with the friend who cancelled last minute to go see a movie would I go, and in 2 cases during a movie I have had her hand first on m,y knee and then slowlly moving towards the crotch. I get tired of having to remove the offending hand.

The key to forming the relationship based on actual feelings othere than just sex or them wanting to get a biggie of their own is to go slow.--not that I'nm very good at that. Don't go for the sex right away, wait a few weeks or even months. If all they want is the penis and its size then they won't tend to wait around past a coup;e of dates. When I have been serious about a person--has happened 7 or 8 times in my life-- I have held off on the sex. Other stuff happens, hand holding, kissing, but sex is out until we know each other better. My first wife and I held out until a month before marriage and we had known each other for 5 years and been together for more than 2 on the dating circuit.(My hands saw a lot of action back then because I wanted to have sex but needed to wait) and then my last relationship was with Ray. We met about 10 years before we started to consider going out together and he had heard the runmor about my size. We were going with each othere for about 4 months before we got to the crotch grope--a rare thing in gay relationships and even rarer for a sex hog like me, but I knew I wanted somehting legitimate with him and I waited, Again, my hands saw a lot of action. When we finally got there, I was surprised and thrilled that he was paking as well. He was not as into sex as I was but had also felt a need to take it slow.
    That's really what it comes to--the guy has the right to take it slow, he just has to make that decision and then he will have a better idea if theree's relationship potential or not.

14. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm laughing at guys whining about having a big dick and being treated as a sex object. Treat me as a sex object...I insist!

15. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
  16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks, Gillette, that's funny. And, I can just imagine Quercusone standing there now smiling with the beam of light shining down on his crotch. A very dick hardening scene!

17. Gisella

Gold Member

:biggrin1: :cool:

Yeh...I kind of knew it but was waiting for your explanations..lol...

18. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

LMFAO!!!:lmao::lmao:But so not true...I never give my real ph# out!!

19. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:

I know. Guys with big dicks whining about it? WTF?? It's like listening to Tyra Banks whine about being pretty....and no one understands how HARD it is to BE pretty.....or those spoiled little brats on that TV show "My super sweet 16"...where they have to choose between a Lamborghini or a Porsche for their 16th birthday present......jesus christ, shut the fuck up already! Get counseling.....your being REALLY stupid, and no one cares.

Ever think that it's not the fact that you have a big dick....it's you. Your an idiot.

20. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I know loads of guys who'd adore being treated like a sex object and just used for their cock big or otherwise. For those guys who feel they're being 'used' get over it, that's something women deal with on a much more regular basis.

Draft saved Draft deleted