Having a big penis is emotional.....

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't understand what he meant until he said he felt like a sex object.

And the problem with that is....?

It happens sometimes. People are different, and so are the relationships between people. There's no great virtue in hammering all relationships into identical molds. Some are more physical than others.

A woman has to like a guy for something. It might be one thing, it might be another. When it comes to admiration about physical attributes, is carrying on about, say, his hair, or his eyes, really on a more elevated plane than carrying on about his wang?

I does cause occasional puzzlement, if one is into that. Eg, does she love me because I can calculate orbits in my head, or because I can recite "Kubla Khan" in my sleep, or because when I pull "it" out it shows up on gravitometers all the way to Sweden? Is one really superior to another?

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few friends "talked" and I was (am) approached periodically with these wild "come ons." After being married 24 years in bad marriages and now single, sex flings are not what I'm interested in. When people (guys or gals) start the moves, I put my hand up and just say "stop! I'm not interested in sex." The usually run away. However, in two cases the person apologized profusely and we developed a great relationship.

Yes, size does matter to a lot of people, if only for that one time experimentation. I am not a one time experimentation. I am a person, and I will not allow others to use me as a toy.

Media
Well in my opinion I think it's wrong to use a person that way. If you are going to use a person just for your own selfish pleasure you should go buy a sex toy instead. At least it doesn't have feelings, and its sole purpose is to give you an orgasm.

I don't know if it's just me but some people on here don't care to get used, it doesn't bother them. I just can't understand that.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do think that some may confuse casual sex no attachments just for mutual pleasures deals with some kind of relationship?

A person to engage in no attachments situations have to have a clear mind for in the end not feel a loss, being used etc.

Another situation was to be played with as promisses and expectations and in the end it was just a game of seduction.

Honest people not players say up front what its all about than you go with it if you agree etc.

I still do think that some women play those games as up to it but not really and may have expectations, phone call soon etc. And the phone will not ring in many cases.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know loads of guys who'd adore being treated like a sex object and just used for their cock big or otherwise. For those guys who feel they're being 'used' get over it, that's something women deal with on a much more regular basis.

Yeah, I'd love to be treated as a sex object. Even if just once. I don't guess I am big enough for that to happen. One can dream, though.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where do I begin with this type of topic? Well I never knew this about men with a big penis and it really made me think about it. (*just some men, not all)

A few months back I was talking to a fellow on yahoo, and it wasn't the usual thing from a guy here on LPSG. Well he was getting very emotional about his penis size. I kinda felt bad about it but I had to lend him my time to hear him out. He told me that he was tired of women using him. I didn't understand what he meant until he said he felt like a sex object.

For example women will hook up with him have sex with him then when he wants to get serious they would just get turned off by it. He wanted a serious relationship but women were just getting to his large penis and not spending time with him or getting to know him for who he was. He just wanted some affection and love not just sex all the time.

So I was curious are there any guys out there that feel that way?

Yes I've felt that way for 16 years.My wife can't seem to keep her hands,mouth and other orifice's off my cock!I feel so used,it happens 4 or 5 times a week.:confused: Some mornings I wake to her sucking me and masturbating at the same time!She even makes me play with her boobs.:eek: I'll be scarred for life,I know I will!:biggrin1:

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I've felt that way for 16 years.My wife can't seem to keep her hands,mouth and other orifice's off my cock!I feel so used,it happens 4 or 5 times a week.:confused: Some mornings I wake to her sucking me and masturbating at the same time!She even makes me play with her boobs.:eek: I'll be scarred for life,I know I will!:biggrin1:
I was about to complain about been used...
But after reading you im not so shure, i think that being used by your wife its ok.:wink:

But i totaly agree with the guy that was dumped every time he wanted a something more.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right, we have alot more than sex keeping us together.So when she wants to fuck and not make love I don't mind at all,she does the same for me.

Snakey and I constantly argue with each other.

...I think he wants a taste of the limelight too.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not whining in the least...

The thesis of my post is the fact that I eventually want to end up with a woman that see's me for much more than a physical thrill. Perhaps she admires virtues like courage, hard work, dedication to people and things I believe in, my desire to change lives while on this earth, and maybe intelligence. I have a very difficult time giving trust to anyone in my life, most especially women.

I don't quite see how that comes as a shock to anyone, nor does it inspire poking fun on any level.

Being sought after on a sexual level is nice, but it's simply one peice of the puzzle in overall happiness in life, which I regret to say has escaped me thus far.

Clear?

...OB

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im not whining in the least...

The thesis of my post is the fact that I eventually want to end up with a woman that see's me for much more than a physical thrill. Perhaps she admires virtues like courage, hard work, dedication to people and things I believe in, my desire to change lives while on this earth, and maybe intelligence. I have a very difficult time giving trust to anyone in my life, most especially women.

I don't quite see how that comes as a shock to anyone, nor does it inspire poking fun on any level.

Being sought after on a sexual level is nice, but it's simply one peice of the puzzle in overall happiness in life, which I regret to say has escaped me thus far.

Clear?

...OB

Very clear...thank you!

But..wow OB...you seem to have the whole package, what is very very nice.

I'm glad for you and the lucky girl you are going to stick with.

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
I'd say everyone who sticks out from others in one way or another may have a hard time. Even if it may seem like a good thing it could be a "!&¤"#/.