Having a big penis is emotional.....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was about to say "when I forgot to shower between gym class and math" :tongue:

Just kidding

kidding or not you fat guys are making some girls cry for a while....LOL...not me because I never meet one like you thick people before I had 3 decades..LOL...

Anyways...its a great cry wish I had been crying like that much earlier..LOL...

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very clear...thank you!

But..wow OB...you seem to have the whole package, what is very very nice.

I'm glad for you and the lucky girl you are going to stick with.

Thank you for the kind words dear:redface:

You seem to be an amazing woman yourself...stay true.

As for the girl...maybe someday...but I dunno if I would call her "lucky":biggrin1:

...OB

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where do I begin with this type of topic? Well I never knew this about men with a big penis and it really made me think about it. (*just some men, not all)

A few months back I was talking to a fellow on yahoo, and it wasn't the usual thing from a guy here on LPSG. Well he was getting very emotional about his penis size. I kinda felt bad about it but I had to lend him my time to hear him out. He told me that he was tired of women using him. I didn't understand what he meant until he said he felt like a sex object.

For example women will hook up with him have sex with him then when he wants to get serious they would just get turned off by it. He wanted a serious relationship but women were just getting to his large penis and not spending time with him or getting to know him for who he was. He just wanted some affection and love not just sex all the time.

So I was curious are there any guys out there that feel that way?
... I feel where the guy is "cummin" from; and it was/is kind of you to lend him your ear.
I too, have had and still have my share of problems and confrontations
about having a large penis in relationships.
Being a black man, I also cope with discrmimination and some jealousy about the size of my gential being large... but I also understand, I'm not
the only guy in this boat.
I wish I had a dollar for every remark made about me being hung like a horse or called a big dick ni**ar ...I'd be rich!:confused:
Sometimes in social settings with friends or at a bar I commonly go do, the fact is always mentioned that I have a huge peter or something to generate a conversation, laughs and jokes.
I've even been in some humilating situations that I was asked or made to pull it out of my pants, like some show piece or exhibition to prove how big I am. Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes not...it all in fun generally.
However, it can make you become a social introvert at times if you let it.
But don't get me wrong, having a large penis has it's perks too; and I like counting the perks more... which is just what this guy you speak of needs to consider.
It can get to you when that's all people use you for or respects you for... but he needs to live with it, get over it, and move on in life... even get some professional counseling if need be as other member said. I did.
Things keep be worst... like not getting used at all and then he becomes a useless waste of dick meat.
Just my personal view and experiences. BOO WHOO!:rolleyes: I wish him luck and the best to what he's after in life.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile: