Having a bigger dick than someone older than you

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by raza12, Aug 1, 2010.

1. raza12

raza12 New Member

Has there been instances where you have been naked with someone older than you and having a bigger dick than you.

2. mike100

mike100 New Member

The title of the message and then what you said, sounded different (were you asking if anybody had been naked with somebody older who was bigger, or if we were bigger than the person older than us ? Not sure.) Anyway I've had both.

3. id_viper_88_id

id_viper_88_id New Member

Albums:
    mike100 is rigth here (I've noticed the same contradictory concepts after reading the very post). Not that I've ever been naked with another guy but I've exchanged my photos with some, and it happened both ways in my case as well. I can tell from the photos I had seen that one of my good friends has definitely a thinner dick than mine. It is also probably a bit shorter. That isn't that important, though, because not only is this length difference not that big, but also the size of a cock in general isn't the most important thing :smile:

4. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

I haven't seen any thicker than mine. That doesn't mean they aren't out there, just that I haven't seen them. Was teased a lot about it.

5. B_crackerjack

B_crackerjack New Member

yes a 70 year old when I was 20, I thought the penis was supposed to grow throughout your whole life so a 100 year old would be massive.

6. mike100

mike100 New Member

I guess I didnt answer the question the first time around so I'll just go with, have I seen somebody older but smaller than me? I was fishing with some friends and their dads when we were back off the boat and getting ready to cook everything up, a couple of us went over to the trees to take a piss. My friend Jakes dad and me were sort of next to each other, I was definitely a lot bigger than him. (OK he could have been a grower so I dont know about hard, but soft I was for sure bigger.) There were other times but thats one that I remember.

7. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Who gives a crap whether his dick is bigger or not. We all use it for the same purpose and as long as it works the way we want, well, that's just fine.

8. hard1

hard1 New Member

Albums:
    yup...my moms boyfriends dick is about 8-8.5 inches..and hes only like 14 years older than me.

Draft saved Draft deleted