Having a bigger dick than someone older than you

raza12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has there been instances where you have been naked with someone older than you and having a bigger dick than you.

mike100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The title of the message and then what you said, sounded different (were you asking if anybody had been naked with somebody older who was bigger, or if we were bigger than the person older than us ? Not sure.) Anyway I've had both.

id_viper_88_id

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mike100 is rigth here (I've noticed the same contradictory concepts after reading the very post). Not that I've ever been naked with another guy but I've exchanged my photos with some, and it happened both ways in my case as well. I can tell from the photos I had seen that one of my good friends has definitely a thinner dick than mine. It is also probably a bit shorter. That isn't that important, though, because not only is this length difference not that big, but also the size of a cock in general isn't the most important thing :smile:

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't seen any thicker than mine. That doesn't mean they aren't out there, just that I haven't seen them. Was teased a lot about it.

mike100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I didnt answer the question the first time around so I'll just go with, have I seen somebody older but smaller than me? I was fishing with some friends and their dads when we were back off the boat and getting ready to cook everything up, a couple of us went over to the trees to take a piss. My friend Jakes dad and me were sort of next to each other, I was definitely a lot bigger than him. (OK he could have been a grower so I dont know about hard, but soft I was for sure bigger.) There were other times but thats one that I remember.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who gives a crap whether his dick is bigger or not. We all use it for the same purpose and as long as it works the way we want, well, that's just fine.

hard1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yup...my moms boyfriends dick is about 8-8.5 inches..and hes only like 14 years older than me.