Having a small-ish penis didn't really bother me until...

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But yes I've personally known several women who have complained and bitched about a dude's "huge dick" and how painful and how terrible it was yet when I talked to them they were still fucking them. Oh yeah and they equally complained what assholes they were. WTF???? Sorry that bit in your story just reminded me of this phenomenon.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been where you are dood, and honestly it is all in your head. If you're like i was you probably have some self esteem issues that have led up to this. I think you need to take a look inside and really get to the root of the problem. You obviously feel that if a woman thinks your cock is too small she will dump you.

That being said, if you're a good guy and treat a women the way she likes to be treated your dick size won't matter. If a women DOES feel that way, you have to ask yourself if that is really someone you want to be in a relationship with. There are SO many people in this world man, you will definitly be able to find a women who is everything you want and is satisfied with you as you are.

Also, 6x4 is NOT small. Obviously this is something that has been on your mind for a while and other people making comments seems to have made it worse in your mind. If someone would have said my dick was skinny but long, i would have told them that i at least got length! You gotta hit back for stuff like that.

My best friend was hung like a horse when we were kids and i developed the same thing you did. But here's the thing, his GF of 5 years dumped him because she just couldn't take his cock anymore. The last year they were together he only got head and handjobs, no pen because it was too big. He's around 8.5". So funny how sometimes the grass is greener on the other side. He told me he would rather have had a smaller dick then loose is GF.

The LAST thing you need is surgury dood. What happens if something goes wrong? You could honestly loose your dick altogether. And THEN what? All it would take would be a post op infection. I'll seen guys who have it thickened and honestly it doesn't look natural.

If you don't find the root of the problem, it doesn't matter how big your cock is you're always going to have the same feelings. It's like those people who have plastic surgury and then still feel the same on the inside.

sugarstick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey man,

I'll try to impart some useful advice without gettin' preachy, if that is possible. Fuck it, I'm gonna preach as your virtual mentor here, as a qualified pimp who's been around a while and made plenty of mistakes (and learned from them)

First quit sweating about what your lady did or did not do before she met you. THIS is cardinal rule number one. Trust me...this is FACT and the ladies here will back me up.

Second,if you are in a healthy and loving relationship, and she's giving you plenty of ass, you should be stoked about that. It's what most people in this life are after with their partner. If you got it, keep it rolling and make her fucking happy not just in the sack but also in other aspects...do nice things for her, treat her with respect and love and by all means give her lots of good boning, she'll return in kind and you guys will live happily.

Third and REAL IMPORTANT: Just forget about what she did before. You don't want to know the truth. In fact, if she did sleep with dudes of different size and skill and she's with you, there must be a good reason for her being with you now, right? One, your dick is making her perfectly happy. Two, she has some experience elsewhere hence she does not need to explore that again cuz she's made a choice and is happy with YOU dude.

It is bad, bad, BAD for you to dwell on past experiences of hers...NOTHING good comes of it, it will eat you up so just fucking STOP. Be glad/happy/rejoiceful that she's the one and you are happy with her, and she also chose YOU. And by all means don't fuck it up by perstering her about her past cuz I GUARANTEE that will only piss a woman off BIG TIME and have a greatly negative impact on your relationship.

Finally, mix up your repertoire more. Use some cool sex toys together...get her into ass play, become the world's number 1 cunnilinguist (sounds like you're on track for that), and YOU be the one to open up her to new/better/more sexual experiences which rock both your worlds. There is so much to do beyond just fucking Bro! So step up and be the MAN!

And, from possibly the horniest man on the planet (me), remember that a relationship is WAY more than sex and dick size.

My word is gospel truth!

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I consider the size of a guys persosnality before I evaulate his penis size. To me that is more important. Maybe I don't crave big men because I am so big myself.

sugarstick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The difference is I am not a douche, don't have a stupid regional accent, have plenty of hair, and I don't pretend to be a Dr. I also don't get paid millions to be on a dumb-ass daytime TV show

But I guess any advice giver has to speak with some authority, as I have. So take it for what its worth. or not

the good folks here are kind enough to give you a little guidance, since you asked. Not looking for thanks, but I don't really appreciate being compared to a douche

Later

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta agree with HM. Your attitude towards women should concern you more than the size of your cock.

You went to great lengths to describe your sex life which included multiple partners and then called the love of your life a slut because she bedded 15 men. I'm confused as to how the very behaviour you displayed before you met "the one" is different than hers. Feel free to explain.

It's different for men and women. You are a woman so you can't process that.

Men have one great gift to give in their lifetime and a woman has two.

I think that if you polled 100 random people of varying demographic profiles you will find that the majority of those folks will think that if a girl sleeps with 15 people before she is 27, then that is considered pretty slutty. She didn't even really enjoy the sex. She never had a vaginal orgasm (or any orgasm for that matter) with any of those guys. She got fucked about 50 times and not once did she orgasm. S.L.U.T.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The difference is I am not a douche, don't have a stupid regional accent, have plenty of hair, and I don't pretend to be a Dr. I also don't get paid millions to be on a dumb-ass daytime TV show

But I guess any advice giver has to speak with some authority, as I have. So take it for what its worth. or not

the good folks here are kind enough to give you a little guidance, since you asked. Not looking for thanks, but I don't really appreciate being compared to a douche

Later

It easy to elimate the whole being compared to a douche thing... stop acting like a douche and the comparisons stop.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So a woman who has had 15 men in 10-15 years is a slut?

Yes.

Fifteen men in 10 years of being an adult -- or perhaps in 15 years of being sexually active? So a woman who has, on the average, 1 man or 1 and a half men a year is a slut?

You're a repeater, I see. YES.

Where do you men get off giving a man a high-five who has been with numerous partners, yet rain insults on a woman who's done the same.

That's an overgeneralization, lady. I don't high-five any guy(s) for fucking lots of women.

With your judging morality, is it any wonder she lied to you?

I get it now, you're quite likely cognitively impaired.

Look at it from the other viewpoint, she was just trying to be kind by not telling you anything about your size.

Maybe.

If you want truth about your size, ask a man. Most women are going to make the best of it, and really just want to be nice.

I didn't ask her about my size. Perhaps you should read my original post and re-reply.

So get over the size of your dick. It's the least of your problems when it comes to women.

Oh, o.k. You fixed me! Thank you! :rolleyes:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
It's different for men and women. You are a woman so you can't process that.

Men have one great gift to give in their lifetime and a woman has two.

I think that if you polled 100 random people of varying demographic profiles you will find that the majority of those folks will think that if a girl sleeps with 15 people before she is 27, then that is considered pretty slutty. She didn't even really enjoy the sex. She never had a vaginal orgasm (or any orgasm for that matter) with any of those guys. She got fucked about 50 times and not once did she orgasm. S.L.U.T.

You need to stop, take a deep breath and start again.

It's pretty obvious to me what this lady needs and it isn't big cock.

When you figure it out, she may just love you as much as you say you love her. If you do figure it out, you may just be on the road to really loving her. In the meantime, trust me, you don't love her.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... It's your issue, not her's, so you deal with it and stop looking for excuses to pin on her.

Yes and no.

Finally, I think that it is the ultimate in male sexual maturity to get to the point where you are not jealous of a partner's previous lovers, but rather to hope that she has enjoyed a good life and not been emotionally hurt.

This is so true. I want to be there.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Then trust me, you deal with your anger/frustration and don't take it out on her or you'll fuck up something that may actually be quite special, and that would really give you something to regret.

In the meantime, learn how to satisfy her without even thinking about using your cock.