Having a small-ish penis didn't really bother me until...

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So a woman who has had 15 men in 10-15 years is a slut?

Fifteen men in 10 years of being an adult -- or perhaps in 15 years of being sexually active? So a woman who has, on the average, 1 man or 1 and a half men a year is a slut?

Where do you men get off giving a man a high-five who has been with numerous partners, yet rain insults on a woman who's done the same.

With your judging morality, is it any wonder she lied to you?

Look at it from the other viewpoint, she was just trying to be kind by not telling you anything about your size.

If you want truth about your size, ask a man. Most women are going to make the best of it, and really just want to be nice.

So get over the size of your dick. It's the least of your problems when it comes to women.

Well it may be said that sometimes in being concerned about 1 thing they fail to see another of more valid reason.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, just a little math here. First girl at 15. Then you screwed a few more girls. Lets assume that you didn't do all that in one night, so you must have been pushing 16. Then another who you were with for 5 years, so until 20-21.

Then you got told you have a small dick at 18 with another girl. So you were cheating.

Then you had casual sex with another few girls. Now, we know you met your next g/f at 20, so this must have been during the time when you were seeing the first one, so cheating again.

Then you met another girl at college and fell for her at 20. So the time gap between the first girlfriend (who you were screwing around on) and the next love of your life was what? 2 mins? -6 months?

So, thats 2, plus a few, plus 1, plus a few, plus 1 in 5 years? And she is a slut? What are you by that standard? At least you haven't said that she was screwing guys behind her girlfriends backs.

I call BS. In fact I'd go as far as to call SPH. My advice to you is piss off to the SPHG. You'll fit in much better over there.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, just a little math here. First girl at 15. Then you screwed a few more girls. Lets assume that you didn't do all that in one night, so you must have been pushing 16. Then another who you were with for 5 years, so until 20-21.

Then you got told you have a small dick at 18 with another girl. So you were cheating.

Then you had casual sex with another few girls. Now, we know you met your next g/f at 20, so this must have been during the time when you were seeing the first one, so cheating again.

Then you met another girl at college and fell for her at 20. So the time gap between the first girlfriend (who you were screwing around on) and the next love of your life was what? 2 mins? -6 months?

So, thats 2, plus a few, plus 1, plus a few, plus 1 in 5 years? And she is a slut? What are you by that standard? At least you haven't said that she was screwing guys behind her girlfriends backs.

I call BS. In fact I'd go as far as to call SPH. My advice to you is piss off to the SPHG. You'll fit in much better over there.

I have cheated on every one of my girlfriends and wives.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have cheated on every one of my girlfriends and wives.

I feel sorry for any women you lure into your web. You think a normal woman is a slut, and you cheat on all your women. Like I said, dick size is the least of your problems. Oops, I repeated myself again.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe its time to impress Mr. Skizmata with the fact that this is a Large Penis Support Group and we are not here to help him with his Small Penis Humiliation. He doesn't seem to be interested in any ones opinion except his own so is it the boot or do we put up with more of his bullshit?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe its time to impress Mr. Skizmata with the fact that this is a Large Penis Support Group and we are not here to help him with his Small Penis Humiliation. He doesn't seem to be interested in any ones opinion except his own so is it the boot or do we put up with more of his bullshit?

Amen...bullshit thread.

B_houugadunor

Media
Dude it basically comes down to one of two points -

1) You cant change your dick size (ok pumps etc, yes, but overuse isnt a good idea) so just deal with it. I think your hang ups about your cock are incredibly unjustified and that you have an obsession with this. Move on and forget about it, you cant change it so embrace what you do have and enjoy it. If you worry that much about something that you cant change it does no good because there is never going to be a result. Just have fun and be happy with what you have!

And secondly,

2) Your attitude towards women is shocking, I'm a gay man and i've never slept with a woman but dude, seriously, you shouldnt speak about women like that. It's not the womens fault that your insecure, its your hang up, you have to think how your partners must feel knowing your obsessed with dick sizes. I know people want to know about their partners sexual history but there is a line between knowledge and obsession and your way into the obsession realm.

My advice is change your attitude, your obviously mad at women for some reason or another yet they havent done anything. If anything you should be mad at men who are bigger than you are, instead you feel a brotherhood bond? Take some time to re-arrange your outlook!

Man, doctors charge money for that kinda advice!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
15 partners at 28 is not "kind of a slut."

Assuming she became sexually active at 20, that's less than two partners a year; about 1 partner every six months.

You sound like more of a slut than her. But maybe you have something to prove.

I agree with milf, penis size is the least of your problems.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
15 partners at 28 is not "kind of a slut."

Assuming she became sexually active at 20, that's less than two partners a year; about 1 partner every six months.

You sound like more of a slut than her. But maybe you have something to prove.

I agree with milf, penis size is the least of your problems.

Amen...bullshit

LisaDD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not happy with what I have. I've done some PE stuff and now my size is almost 7" long (over 7" if I measure from my pubic bone) and my girth is 5". I seriously looked into having the surgery done, but the rewards just don't seem that great unless a person does several dermal grafts and I don't have the $ for that. If I did I would, though.

What does "PE" mean?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i asked the same question awile ago lol.
it is short for "penis enlargement"
they tug and pump and use weights to "stretch" it out.

to the guy that made this thread...
she did what she did, you, nor she can change that.
either take her as is and better her and yourself or let her go.
this is not about cocksize it is about love and communication.
lots of guys give the vibe that they will "freak out" if she says "yes you are smaller"
so they lie,because men are scary, and jealous men are horrifying.
don't be scary. (if you are being scary)

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hey, love it. Stop projecting your antisocial tendencies onto others. He deserves help. This web site is called a support group.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fell in love. I never really gave a second thought to the size of my tool (6" long x 4" girth). *SNIP* She was 28 when we met and had been fucked about 50 times total by 15 or so guys... so she was kind of a slut but I didn't know that (because she told me she had only had sex with around 5 guys and had only done the act maybe 10 times total in her life. LIES do damage, ladies! Don't lie. Always tell the TRUTH about this particular subject!). :wtf1: Who the hell counts the total number of times they have sex? :eek::rolleyes: Pardon me but what exactly makes her a slut in your eyes? The fact she had sex 50 times or the fact she had sex with 15 men by age 28? When did she start having sex? More importantly what does this have to do with you and your whining about an imaginary problem? That's right I said imaginary, because it's all in your head! :mad: Until you started obsessing about it, there was no problem was there? You had sex, good sex with a number of women. Now you are on a big dick site which will no doubt make you feel even worse.
She had also told me that none of the guys that she had been with had big dicks. For those guys that start down this obsessive path, you know you are really losing it when you start asking your lady about every possible detail of her past sexual experiences. Which leads to more lies from her. :mad: Well after some divine intervention she finally tells me that when she was in college she got fucked by some guy with a "freak of nature" dick. She said that it hurt so bad that she had to make him stop. BUT... but... she tried to fuck him again. Now why would she do that? If it hurt so bad the first time, why try again? I never did get a straight answer on that one, but I digress. So out of 15 guys, only 1 of em' had a huge dick? That's her story, but I don't think that is true. Gee, I don't know maybe she really loved him and wanted to be close to him. :confused: Sorry dude, that just strikes me as a phenomenally stupid question. :tongue:
Having a small penis is a test. I would love to have a huge dick like some of the guys around here. 9" long x 7" girth. It's amazing what an affect having a little penis can have on a guy's whole mojo. :frown1: Technically your length is above average; but your girth is below average. I see no reason for you to be as upset about your size as youare given there are many men much smaller than you on this site and in the world in general.

My thinking - you've got an average penis, a little on thin side - but big deal.

Mind you wanting a 9x7er will give you FAR more problems - women will be curious - but many will be hesitant (more than by your present size). You just need to be happy with what you have
Slate_australis is a smart man, listen to him.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is everyone beating up on this guy? How would you feel if you were smaller than average? or short in height? or poor? or stupid? Put youself in his shoes? You guys make me ashamed to be well endowed!

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This might have already been stated - I dunno since I haven't read all the posts in this thread - but I think I would have found out how pissed or insecure the girl who talked about your size might have felt if you had let her hear you talking about how loose, sloppy or played out she was. She's the one who was inconsiderate of you and your feelings.

Comedy star Roseanne once made a comment about her soon to be ex-husband, Tom Arnold's size. She basically said he had a tiny dick. To this, he responded - "Hell, even a 747 looks small if you park it in the Grand Canyon".

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel sorry for any women you lure into your web. You think a normal woman is a slut, and you cheat on all your women. Like I said, dick size is the least of your problems. Oops, I repeated myself again.

My opinion is that if a girl has let a bunch of guys pump and dump in her then she is a slut. That is MY opinion. You have yours and I have mine. I'm repeating now for your benefit.

I'm glad that there are women out there that let us guys fuck them easily. I'm equally joyous that there are guys out there that will accept such aforementioned manyogurt recepticles and not judge them based on their sexual past. Those guys rock. I wish I was one of those guys but I am not. Yet. Maybe after a few more incarnations I will have such a healthy perspective. I want that. I really do.

I also feel for the women that become attached to me. Pain and heartbreak is always the end result for them. Oh, and me. I am damaged, for sure. I know it. Been and done the therapy thing for years with a genuine intent set on getting rid of whatever it is in me that makes me tick wrong. I have tried. Seriously fucking tried. But the truth of the matter is that I still have a massive pain in me that is EASILY activated.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's different for men and women. You are a woman so you can't process that.

Men have one great gift to give in their lifetime and a woman has two.

I think that if you polled 100 random people of varying demographic profiles you will find that the majority of those folks will think that if a girl sleeps with 15 people before she is 27, then that is considered pretty slutty. She didn't even really enjoy the sex. She never had a vaginal orgasm (or any orgasm for that matter) with any of those guys. She got fucked about 50 times and not once did she orgasm. S.L.U.T.

My opinion is that if a girl has let a bunch of guys pump and dump in her then she is a slut. That is MY opinion. You have yours and I have mine. I'm repeating now for your benefit.

I'm glad that there are women out there that let us guys fuck them easily. I'm equally joyous that there are guys out there that will accept such aforementioned manyogurt recepticles and not judge them based on their sexual past. Those guys rock. I wish I was one of those guys but I am not. Yet. Maybe after a few more incarnations I will have such a healthy perspective. I want that. I really do.

I also feel for the women that become attached to me. Pain and heartbreak is always the end result for them. Oh, and me. I am damaged, for sure. I know it. Been and done the therapy thing for years with a genuine intent set on getting rid of whatever it is in me that makes me tick wrong. I have tried. Seriously fucking tried. But the truth of the matter is that I still have a massive pain in me that is EASILY activated.

if you're this fucked up and always will be, stop dating. no one deserves the shit you say you can't control putting them through.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you're this fucked up and always will be, stop dating. no one deserves the shit you say you can't control putting them through.

I am a sex addict so I don't see that happening. Thanks for the advice, though. Very pragmatic. But, unfortunately, women dig me. Makes it too easy.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might have already been stated - I dunno since I haven't read all the posts in this thread - but I think I would have found out how pissed or insecure the girl who talked about your size might have felt if you had let her hear you talking about how loose, sloppy or played out she was. She's the one who was inconsiderate of you and your feelings...

Thanks for the nice post, man. :smile: