Having a small-ish penis didn't really bother me until...

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to post a real reply to this thread, but I stumbled upon this one just a moment ago: http://www.lpsg.org/72686-for-those-seven-inch-range-7.html#post1209346

Notice that the OP has grown an inch in length and in girth overnight. He does mention that he carried a 6x4 around for most of his life, but the tones of the two posts just don't mesh.

So, flame - and a bad one at that. Or, alternatively, he will be a multi-billionaire quite soon as he unleashes the secret to rapid cock customization.

I cheated on the love of my life for the first time in our 7 year marriage with those two women. :frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1:

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting to wonder what this guy thinks about women who aren't sluts... I mean having sex with 2 guys per year does not make you a slut.

I would have greatly preferred it if she had been a virgin, BUT I know that is more or less a pipe-dream nowadays. I'm not a religious zealot and it seems that most of the girls that stay virgins until they are married are affiliated with some kind of born-again, bible-literality cult. So, it would have been fantastic had the number of guys she had sex with been around 4 or 5. Six is pushing it.

The thing that is the most unnerving to me about my lady's sexual history is that she has told me over and over again that she really didn't enjoy it with any of the guys. Oh, and that she was either buzzed on alcohol or high on pot (one time tripping on acid) when she would let a guy fuck her. If she didn't enjoy it and had to be in an altered state, then why did she do it at all? She said that she wanted to like it, and that each time she would be hopeful that it would feel good but that it just didn't. It would be easier for me to purge this demon from my psyche if she enjoyed it. Really. The fact that she let 15 guys just pump and dump stirs up some sort of rancid emotional dictator in my gut that makes me hurt and hate. I would love to release it and take the healthy perspective of many of the people here.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand there are differences between men and women. This isn't one of them. Just because you say it is doesn't make it so. You're the one who doesn't get it. You're trying to make a social construct into something biological in nature. You also dare to claim to know women so well that you can delve into their psyche about sex? Puhleeze.

In my opinion, a woman should be untouched when she gets married. There is no doubt in my mind or the mind of any other hetero human male that this would be the best possible scenario.

You can poll to your heart's content but it doesn't mean the results will be what you've predicted.

They would be. 15 guys is way too many.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe she didn't have an orgasm because: 1) she wasn't aware of how her body works yet or, 2) she may have had some lousy lovers who didn't care about her orgasm?

She didn't have an orgasm because she had limited to zero sensation inside her vagina.

I'm still waiting for an answer as to why her behaviour means something different than his.

You are woman so you aren't going to be rational on this subject. I'm sure you probably think that women should be firefighters and soldiers and so on and so forth, too. That's cool, but it just isn't supposed to be that way. Women were meant to be treasured, pampered, exhalted, and honored. Just because a woman's physical form is able to do many of the same things that a man's can do doesn't mean that you ladies should.

I truly believe that women should be in charge of all big decisions; domestically, globally, etc. I also truly believe that women are much smarter that men in an inuitive kind of way. Our reality would be beautiful if women were leading us.

Like many humans that are awakening into a new level of consciousness in these time, I am struggling to purge these deep-seated emotional sludge-bombs that are no longer necessary for spiritual expansion.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
In my opinion, a woman should be untouched when she gets married. There is no doubt in my mind or the mind of any other hetero human male that this would be the best possible scenario.

What are you, ex-Taliban or something? :confused: Anyway, you can hardly speak for all heterosexual men, considering so many have called you out for your attitudes on this thread.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have anything to add to the penis size thing, but I will say that you say that she was a slut, but then that it's important to tell the truth. Your girl could probably sense that you would be judgmental...

Dudes like you who will judge a woman for the amount of partners they have are the reason women lie about and the reason I have to talk a woman into believing that I am either not judging her or will not tell all my boys about it if we are having sex right away. Mostly all women I have known are uptight about being labeled

Oh and take it from me don't ask a woman about the biggest/best she has had. Not one you plan to have a relationship with. You can't trust the average woman's response on this and it will make you seem insecure. Lose lose.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
practically but i think this is more "edwardian and victorian" standards.

in the victorian era we were taught to show no leg,no ankle,and the women
were "our slaves"

this is why so many people today have hang-ups with sexuality.
the church keeps the tradition alive.
did you know queen victoria made everyone call the legs of chairs
"limbs" because the word "leg" brought about perverse thoughts.
practically taliban,under the disguise of "holiness of jesus"
this is our american tradition....repression which leads to mysoginy and
sexual repression and confusion.
just an idea.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skiz,
try using the word Promiscuous in place of the word slut.
the loose use of that word (slut) makes you sound like a misogynist.
that "jealous" scary man thing,that i mentioned earlier.

Promiscuous and "slut" are the same thing. I am not a misogynist, but I do have an overly judgemental nature towards women on this particular subject. I can get scary jealous. And have.

she lied to you and i am guessing this where your sulphuric disposition is coming from.

Yes. She did lie to me. For years. Her rationale was that if she had told me the truth I would have left her. I may have. Most likely. However, I would have appreciated having all available information presented to me so that I could have made an informed decision. To all the women out there: DON'T LIE ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL PAST. Doing so is a form of psychological violence. How so? Well, first and foremost, each of us had the right to our preferences. For example: To me, it is ludicrous that some people won't consider marrying a person unless they are of the same ethnic background. But it is very common for people to break up with someone that they could very easily have a wonderfully fulfilling marriage with in order to find someone that fits this preference. Odd, right? To me, love trumps that particular preference. So, my girl should have told me the truth right out of the gate so that I could have set my expectations on the relationship. I would have dated her but I am not sure that I would have married her. Sound crazy, doesn't it? But that's my preference. She knew that and didn't tell me the truth. Not cool. My preference may have been absurd to her, but it is mine and I should have had the chance of factoring all variables. Secondly, lying about your sexual past in order to trick someone into believing something about you that is not true is very controlling. Psychological violence can easily be defined by that.

Forgive her for lying,or leave her.
do not continue with the abusive words,it does no good.
revenge may soothe the sting of betrayal, but is that really enlightenment?

I do forgive her. I love her. She knows that I think she was highly frivolous with something that I believe to be sacred. She is an amazing person. She's the person that walks into a room and the whole place seems to get brighter in a very pristine three dimensional kind of way. Things come to life. There is no doubt that I am better off with her as my wife. However, with that said, I'm still pretty sure that I would have moved on.

Reiver19

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are really, really having a hard time with your size and think nothing can change it you are wrong. PE does work and I am living proof....and there are dozens more out there that have experienced the benefits of PE. try thundersplace.com for starters

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How odd. A Holier-than-Thou attitude toward women from a man who made this character confession:

I have cheated on every one of my girlfriends and wives.

To all the women out there: DON'T LIE ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL PAST. Doing so is a form of psychological violence.

I assume you inform each of your lovers your history of chronic cheating? It is a form of psychological violence to not do so.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In fact, it might be true that if you polled 100 people about the "threshold of sluttiness" for women in regard to how many people they slept with you would get some kind of opinion. But that doesn't mean that it has any value. 100 years ago you could poll people about interracial marriage and get a negative majority opinion as well. This has nothing to do with morality when only simple numbers are considered here. This is a superficial question that can only result in a superficial answer.

You're right. Nonetheless, when a woman opens her legs to a bunch of guys an unmoveable ceiling is created whereby all future relationships will be limited. The depth of connectedness that can be experienced with a non-slut will NEVER be possible with a girl that shared that precious treasure with undo levity. This is the biggest reason so many women get uppity about this particular subject. They know deep down that they made an unfixable life-altering mistake and therefore use a bunch of psycho-babble to try and convince themselves otherwise.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I assume you inform each of your lovers your history of chronic cheating? It is a form of psychological violence to not do so.

I cheated on my first wife with the girl who is now my 2nd wife, so she knew. :yup:

And, yes, I told my current wife that I cheated on her.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speak for yourself. Well, tbh, if these are your opinions I'd really rather you didn't, or did it somewhere I can't hear you. How dare you make pronouncements on the opinions of all men across the world?
They would be. 15 guys is way too many.
And the limit for guys is? I assume you'd not feel at all put out if a woman rejected you for your slutty past, let alone your cheating.
You are woman so you aren't going to be rational on this subject. I'm sure you probably think that women should be firefighters and soldiers and so on and so forth, too. That's cool, but it just isn't supposed to be that way. Women were meant to be treasured, pampered, exhalted, and honored. Just because a woman's physical form is able to do many of the same things that a man's can do doesn't mean that you ladies should.
You truly are a sad, strange little man. What prevents a woman from being rational on this or any other subject? Why isn't it supposed to be that way? Because of a set of standards and ideals created in the past by a male population who felt threatened by empowered women?

It isn't a tiny dick that's your problem. It's a tiny mind and a tiny perspective.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think you are still very innocent skiza,
just as innocent as she was when she was "experimenting"
she was Promiscuous and evasive...that is her animus.
her inner male identity...xena princess warrior
believe it or not it is this aspect that you love,it just has to be bridled.
i don't think you can be the "angry jealous type" and meanwhile open your
heart to her in this shadow of doubt you both feel.

there is a book titled anima:animus at amazon
i read it with my girlfriend when i first met her and it gave us alot
of symbolism to communicate some pretty incognito stuff.
here is a summary of the concept
Anima/Animus
do not use the word slut...it will just make her not listen.
not being a pompous asshole,just advice.

skizmata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think you are still very innocent skiza,
just as innocent as she was when she was "experimenting"
she was Promiscuous and evasive...that is her animus.
her inner male identity...xena princess warrior
believe it or not it is this aspect that you love,it just has to be bridled.
i don't think you can be the "angry jealous type" and meanwhile open your
heart to her in this shadow of doubt you both feel.

there is a book titled anima:animus at amazon
i read it with my girlfriend when i first met her and it gave us alot
of symbolism to communicate some pretty incognito stuff.
here is a summary of the concept
Anima/Animus
do not use the word slut...it will just make her not listen.
not being a pompous asshole,just advice.

Thanks for your advice. I'll give it a look. :wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're right. Nonetheless, when a woman opens her legs to a bunch of guys an unmoveable ceiling is created whereby all future relationships will be limited. The depth of connectedness that can be experienced with a non-slut will NEVER be possible with a girl that shared that precious treasure with undo levity. This is the biggest reason so many women get uppity about this particular subject. They know deep down that they made an unfixable life-altering mistake and therefore use a bunch of psycho-babble to try and convince themselves otherwise.

You are full of shit and most with a mind and compassion will back me on this.

I know this because my sexual history was only a problem for one man in my life. The rest didn't care. My current partner knows about my sexual history and is perfectly fine with it. How do you explain that?

Oh, that's right. You can't because your narrow mind refuses to acknowledge the reality of the present, not 1955.