Having a taste in men in INDIA

SaurabhK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, this is an Indian, bi, in my twenties and struggling to breathe and have an expansion of possibilities as opposed to opportunities given to being as of course my geological position on the map. Here I live in tier 2 city up north part of India, the city itself is buisness driven and most of woke or evolved people move out to make better possibilities of thier lives. The help and my inquisitive nature made me google god damn stupid and exciting things as I found I have a fetish and spark in me to explore , experience and then decide what exactly I want. Internet was a boon, made friends all over the world, seen god knows what not. Now I know what I desire nothing to no one is available for me. I do want to try thongs, g-strings, toys, experiment with people, talk to people, open about my bisexuality, breathe eventually. Can someone advice me what do I do, how to order, how to get it from overseas, basically I am lost...shoutout to all the Indians.. I feel the pain. Lots of love.

Reactions: deleted13091061

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
not grindr scene, men are worst in small towns they dont respect your privacy and its also about the new levels I want to explore
Maybe considering traveling abroad for a while if you can afford it?

Reactions: gyminsane

Gracilis31

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well! I would say let's try it here. I am just another you, with similar sexual preference, sharing probably the similar geological juxtaposition and the same alertness towards our discreet identity. Maybe, we could get to know each other. I mean it's better two have a bird in the hand than two in the bushes. Isn't it?

pratyushvrm98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well! I would say let's try it here. I am just another you, with similar sexual preference, sharing probably the similar geological juxtaposition and the same alertness towards our discreet identity. Maybe, we could get to know each other. I mean it's better two have a bird in the hand than two in the bushes. Isn't it?
same here!

gyminsane

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hi, this is an Indian, bi, in my twenties and struggling to breathe and have an expansion of possibilities as opposed to opportunities given to being as of course my geological position on the map. Here I live in tier 2 city up north part of India, the city itself is buisness driven and most of woke or evolved people move out to make better possibilities of thier lives. The help and my inquisitive nature made me google god damn stupid and exciting things as I found I have a fetish and spark in me to explore , experience and then decide what exactly I want. Internet was a boon, made friends all over the world, seen god knows what not. Now I know what I desire nothing to no one is available for me. I do want to try thongs, g-strings, toys, experiment with people, talk to people, open about my bisexuality, breathe eventually. Can someone advice me what do I do, how to order, how to get it from overseas, basically I am lost...shoutout to all the Indians.. I feel the pain. Lots of love.
are you still struggling or got your answer? I can understand what it is like being bi here. Still gone through it and situations are better now.