Having bigger balls, pointless?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Joseph, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am a virgin, so I don’t really have too much to say on this forum, but luckily this time I got one!
    First a little back story, someone posted a link to a website called “Testicle Fetish dot com”, so obviously I had to go there!
    Because I was wondering, why the hell would people care so much about testicles!
    And there I found him, a person I like to call “The Grapefruit man!”
    Why do I call him that? Watch…
    http://www.testiclefetish.com/samples/newmenu/pumping/pumpingsample.jpg

This is no jokes, I’ve calculated, you see his fingers? I assume they are as big as mine, so not to find out the scale I compare the length of the 3 fingers on the picture with the length of my fingers, with that I check the length of his balls and OH MY GOODNESS! This guy’s balls have a length (from the spot on the photo with the yellow light to the end in the bottom left corner of the ball) of 15 centimeters! That’s 6 inches!!! Now what fruit does have a diameter like that? A GRAPEFRUIT! It’s diameter ranges from 10-15 cm (4-6 inches), sure the grapefruit’s diameter is pretty equal anywhere, while the testicle is smaller in other spots, but still, even in the thinner areas, it’s still is within the 4-6 inch barrier.

So yes… this is it… this guy has two GRAPEFRUITS in his pants! HELL! Since The average breast has the size of a grapefruit too, we could say that he has BOOBS in his pants! This is unbelievable! I showed it to some people and we all talked how crazy people are to do things like that with their bodies. That it’s just stupid, sick, twisted. But then…….. I began thinking some more about it.

I…. would like to have ball like that! WHAT!? I actually said that? But it’s so stupid! People would see my penis! Wait, don’t they do that already and say nothing? But wait, I’d have problems with buying underwear! But still, wouldn’t it be fun, but then again… what for?

Yes, this is why I made the subject
    I don’t know why, I am both for it and against it! Why do it? Why not do it? I’m so confused! What’s the point of testicular enlargement, do it or not?

And people please, I’m not here to talk about the dangers of it, I also don’t means surgery more like pumping, but anyways I really wonder, is there any real point to do it?

2. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    I have pumped my balls a little and if you do it carefully and for a short time you can make your nuts big and hard without filling your sac with fluid. That is what I have done and the feeling of a big pair of hard nuts loose in my sac is fantastic.

Franky

3. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

the point can be made with breasts...they are either naturally large...or they are implants...
    the natural ones, move, swing and are fun to play with and abuse with one's breeder..
    the fake ones...damn..they don't feel right...they are hard...they don't move...and its hard to fuck a pair of implanted breasts...
    same goes for balls...they are either naturally large and swing like clothes on a clothes line or they are pumped and they are useless to play with...and filling one's balls and cock with saline...i don't get it...it distorts and they don't work...there is no sex possible when full of saline...so..what is the point?

4. B_hanger

B_hanger New Member

Just like having a huge penis, makes others excited, they want to play with it, and that
    excites the one having the huge penis. And I should think that having big natural
    testicles would also be exciting, especially with a greater abundance of semen.

5. kilteddong

kilteddong New Member

Freaks me out.

6. B_hanger

B_hanger New Member

What does "Freaks me out" mean?

7. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that the look of the "grapefruit man" made him loose faith in the intelligence of the human being....

Anyways, I now have heard from some people that other than making them bigger, there are so profits of it and there might even be consequences, supposedly big balls mean less sperm? This does need confirmation

8. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Trust me on this folks.......THESE DAMNED THINGS ARE A CURSE!i have whats known as "bulls balls" and these things are painful! daily activities such as walking,getting in and out of the car are all extremely painful due to this curse of a large set of balls,id much rather have a set like a pair of plums....life would be much easier.

9. arkie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldnt want to have "grapefruit sized" nuts, but I would like to have them bigger.

10. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    I once heard a comedian say that he'd rather have small balls because it would make his dick look bigger. I think that if you want to make your dick look smaller, you should make your balls bigger. See? It's not pointless.

11. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was at a nudist camp once with a French Canadian guy who had large lowwwwwww hangers. Amazingly so. He said his father's hung even lower and he tried to grab them / play with them as a little kid but his dad wouldn't let him of course. BUT his dad's balls hung so low that TO AVOID SITTING ON THEM (!) he had them over the waistband of his boxers but still inside his pants.

Creative solution to a very unusual problem.

12. lucky8

Gold Member

It's called hydrocele...his balls aren't that big, his nutsack is filled with fluid

13. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just to clarify, you're referring to the original post, right?

14. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Perhaps the guy with the "grapefruits" has filariasis. It's a condition caused by a parasite carried by misquitoes. It can also cause other parts of the body, including lower legs and women's breats, to swell.

The worms block the lymph ducts and cause edema. It's common in some tropical countries.

15. lucky8

Gold Member

yes

16. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    Mine naturaly hang low, but like a lot of things natural is not enough. So I stretch them by hand, by wearing weights and ocasionaly by pumping. But when I do, I dont go for the grapefruit effect, I use a long cylinder 12" x 2.75" to go for length and hang. I do this because I love it when my lady plays with them and being longer makes the pleasure greater for both of us, so its not pointless for me. There are down sides as mentioned, having to lift them to sit down and when getting into the car etc. But I love them hanging low, seem to have developed a fetish about my balls.
    cirus.

17. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    My big low hangers are a turn on for me as well as the women I have been with. They love to play with them and they love the feel of them slapping their ass when we fuck. Big low hangers make you look like a big masculine bull. They are well worth the inconvenience of sitting on them or occassionally feel them hit the water in the toilet.

18. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's really where the old saying "the bigger they are -- the harder they fall" came from. Guys that have huge target sized nuts take a hit there and it puts them in the dirt instantly... small balled guys have less a chance of a direct hit... that is just a fact of physics...
    uz

19. nudebaja29

nudebaja29 Member

Albums:
    Joseph,

I have those bull balls that you are talking about and let me tell you all the negative hype is wrong!!! It doesn't do anything negative to your plumbing, everything still works just perfect...if anything you semen is increased slightly because of all the fluid in the area, at least that's what happened to me. And the girls that I've been with (some have known that I have pumped my balls and some have not) but all enjoyed either playing with or enjoyed my big balls slapping their pussy when doing them doggy style. Most could not keep there hands off once they found out how large they are. You can control how big they get by the amount of time spent in the tube or cylinder. I use a slightly higher pressure until I reach the size I want and then reduce the pressure and wear for a long time at a very gentle pressure, when you do that it allows the skin around you balls to expand and grow (yes grow - permanently after you have don it some), then your balls will flow back and forth like the other person was saying about natural tits, your ball swill do the same. The feel of the soft pliable skin against your leg as you walk is fantastic. Knowing that some girl is going to get all excited when she unzips your pants for the first time and tells you "You have huge balls" is quite nice. Again once they find out they usually can't keep their hands off. Check my gallery for photos is you want and any questions I can answer for you let me know.

20. D_Jabez Kneejerque

D_Jabez Kneejerque New Member

As it has been proved by the posts in this thread, some like them and some don't. To each his own. We all have some area in our lives that others dont always agree with. I happen to like big balls! See my profile.

Draft saved Draft deleted