Having bigger balls, pointless?

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's really where the old saying "the bigger they are -- the harder they fall" came from. Guys that have huge target sized nuts take a hit there and it puts them in the dirt instantly... small balled guys have less a chance of a direct hit... that is just a fact of physics...
uz

You are right, they are more vulnerable. But that is part of the appeal, love it when they are swinging arround and my lady grabs hold of them, from then on I am hers.
cirus.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not big into putting any foreign substance in my body to alter its appearance. I'm glad I was blessed with a large balls or I would not have them. I have rec'd as many compliments on my ball size as my cock. I am a Taurus, and my wife says that is very appropriate. she likes them to slap on her, and she likes to massage them when she sucks my cock.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not big into putting any foreign substance in my body to alter its appearance. I'm glad I was blessed with a large balls or I would not have them. I have rec'd as many compliments on my ball size as my cock. I am a Taurus, and my wife says that is very appropriate. she likes them to slap on her, and she likes to massage them when she sucks my cock.

Where did the foreign substance thing come from?
cirus.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have big, low hangers, and, can say from experience that they can be a real curse. When I sit, I must be careful not to sit on them. For those of you who have ever sat on your own, no discription of that pain is necessary. Tight pants are a problem as is possibly rolling onto them in my sleep if I sleep nude.

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
i like the size of mine, though i thik they are aove average. i have a comparision shot for reference here:
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/156865/cat/500/ppuser/330145

i have contemplated pumping them up a bit, as i know that you don't have to pump up to grape fruit size, or even to a point where the sack skin fills with fluid. i decided i just didn't want to:redface:

B_webcamfuck.me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i like the size of mine, though i thik they are aove average. i have a comparision shot for reference here:
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/156865/cat/500/ppuser/330145
fairy decent size, but I think you should see it along with cock. just balls with no cock... cannot make an impression.

Referring to the guys picture in the original post - I'm pretty much sure this is some sort of desease (and others had pointed out to that too) - so it's not healthy that's for sure, an just think how it would be to walk with balls like that! No, grapefruit size balls are certainly not for me!

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
fairy decent size, but I think you should see it along with cock. just balls with no cock... cannot make an impression.

Referring to the guys picture in the original post - I'm pretty much sure this is some sort of desease (and others had pointed out to that too) - so it's not healthy that's for sure, an just think how it would be to walk with balls like that! No, grapefruit size balls are certainly not for me!

its not a disease, its just a person who has dedicated a lot of time to vacuum pumping their balls