Having body painted

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Garmanswait Glassnads, Apr 30, 2009.

1. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I was modeling in the studio for a friend today, I had to take my top off and paint myself silver and sprinkle glitter all over myself. It was taking ages so when she finished her first shoot she came over and helped me. I found it really hot and when I was modeling I was really turned on and really wanted to offer to go all the way and do it completely buff, I'm sure she would have appreciated it. It was kind of cold in the studio though.

I've done nude modeling in self portraiture and now I've done this, which is the second time I've done semi nudity for someone else. I guess over the next few years I might pluck up the courage to model completely in the buff for someone. After uni I probably wont get the chance unless I take modeling on as a second job which would be hard work.

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

But in that fortunate event ... highly lucrative, trackster. Highly, highly lucrative.:cool:

3. canuck_pa

Gold Member

If you decide to do nude modelling you could make a fortune charging by the inch.

Senor, you got in there just before me......

4. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

The girl's friend was there as well, I'd been hanging out with her the previous week and asked her out but she turned me down. She saw me semi naked, I should have shown her everything. :D

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    My, you're quite the Pollyanna, aren't you?

Draft saved Draft deleted