Having Feelings for your Housemate

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ISLAND CLUB GUY -Well, what does his underwear smell like? Just tell him how you like the scent of his underwear. Can't explain it, you know.
Take the lock off the door. You can sneak up on him dropping a log.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Clearly, Island Guy, you intend to go ahead with this regardless of how many of the rest of us tell you it's a bad idea.

So I can only hope you'll be careful, and are prepared for everything to go horribly wrong.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just take it slowly. Start flirting a little bit when you are alone together and see how he reacts. If he plays along or flirts back add a little bit more and see where it takes you! Life is short, have fun.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm starting to not even believe this is real anymore. There are just so many things wrong with what you're saying, I find it hard to credit that you're a real human being - more like a caricature of a bad sitcom or something.

Island Club Guy CT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My situation is very real, its so tough i have lost my calmness & sense of responsability , I am walking wreck at the moment. I obsessed with this guy and i honestly have no idea how to handle it anymore.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
come right out and tell him your feeling for him. If he freaks out then he'll want to move out. If he's ok w/ it and shows some interest (there are bi-guys!), then you can make your big move! Sh*t or get off the pot.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
to say it to you in afrikaans boikie!!

jisses, word nou groot man!!
jy gaan aan soos n klein kind!!
n moffie kan n man wees, sonder al die tierlantyntjies van oordadige femmigheid!!
ek verstaan jy geniet die aandag wat jy hier kry, maar regtig!!

(grow up man!! stop acting like a little child!!
a gay person can be a man without being this overly fem persona you project!!
i realize you enjoy the attention that you get here, but really!!)

Island Club Guy CT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Much easier said than done , ask any straight guy if they can live with a super model , the answer is no , because in our country a woman gets raped by a man every 8 seconds, so don't judge me its our African culture.

Last edited:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
a gay person can be a man without being this overly fem persona you project!!

re: this thread: boerkie please show me evidence of the overly fem persona of which you speak regarding Island Club Guy.:confused:
It appears that you are projecting.:cool:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Much easier said than done , ask any straight guy if they can live with a super model , the answer is no , because in our country a woman gets raped by a man every 8 seconds, so don't judge me its our African culture.
Give Prozac a try. It may be helpful for obsessive thinking. Anything is better than raping. I honestly can't believe that is something you'd even mention in your defense. Your whole culture is screwed if that is true.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok just to clarify he left his washing basket in the lounge and I took the underwear to my room to sniff. However its really tough for me , i have been getting some crazy ideas in my head like giving him sleeping tablets & taking advantage of him or getting him really drunk etc. I am young and don't how to control this. Looking for advice how i can stop this & should i just confront him.

Well, would you like a guy to give you sleeping pills and take advantage of you? I don't think so. That is rape. Gay men have been butchered for less. THAT is creepy.

You had better rein in your feelings and be an adult about it. Don't be falling in love with people you haven't asked permission to fall in love with.

You need to go out and meet some GAY men not isolate yourself with straight men. That is the problem.

Reactions: dreamer20

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You don't have the right.

I meet a lot of men. A lot of hot men. I am not raping them. I respect beauty. There are a lot of beautiful things in the world you cannot possess. The beauty is there for the world to enjoy.

No one told you to make him your roommate in the first place. And taking advantage of a guy is wrong. You don't have the right. Rape is wrong, man. You need to move out.

Island Club Guy CT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The straight men are not responding to my thread cause they know their is no way they can live with a supermodel. The reason why i took him in the first place was because he looks attractive, I live in prime location in Cape Town and lots of people wanted to live in Island Club , the cutest guy got in. Regarding the rape its straight men doing it every 8 seconds in our country. For the Record i will never rape anyone i made this very clear however their seems to this rape culture in our society that almost kind of makes it ok to be raped and its like you unlucky if don't get raped.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
The straight men are not responding to my thread cause they know their is no way they can live with a supermodel. The reason why i took him in the first place was because he looks attractive, I live in prime location in Cape Town and lots of people wanted to live in Island Club , the cutest guy got in. Regarding the rape its straight men doing it every 8 seconds in our country. For the Record i will never rape anyone i made this very clear however their seems to this rape culture in our society that almost kind of makes it ok to be raped and its like you unlucky if don't get raped.

Personally, I think it sounds like you are justifying raping your roommate with all these bullshit stats. Who cares if 100 girls get raped a minute, it doesn't mean I'm going to go out and do it.

My issue with you, other than the fact that you make these ridiculous claims of raping/drugging your model roommate, is the fact that you insist upon claiming that straight guys wouldn't be able to control themselves. As a guy much straighter than you are, I'm perfectly able to keep my cock in my pants and not forcing it's way into the ass/vagina of an attractive person. Just because you have the maturity of a 15 year old, who's hormones are raging, doesn't mean that other people don't have the respect for sex and humanity.

If you feel like dissing Africa so much, as you seem to enjoy doing, might I suggest you try and leave the country. There is a gay community in many places. Consider one of those.