Having Feelings for your Housemate

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The straight men are not responding to my thread cause they know their is no way they can live with a supermodel. The reason why i took him in the first place was because he looks attractive, I live in prime location in Cape Town and lots of people wanted to live in Island Club , the cutest guy got in.

Oh, wow. I know what he is doing now. When this straight guy isn't able to pay the rent, he is going to force the guy to have sex with him. Or pimp him out to his perv'd rich friends.

Regarding the rape its straight men doing it every 8 seconds in our country. For the Record i will never rape anyone i made this very clear however their seems to this rape culture in our society that almost kind of makes it ok to be raped and its like you unlucky if don't get raped.

Well, rape is NOT okay. I think that you wouldn't want to get drugged and raped by a bunch of men you don't EVEN know. THAT is downright creepy as fuck, man. And because you are turned on by a straight man, it doesn't mean that you have the right to take advantage of him. Because it is okay in your country <sarcasm> lucky...:rolleyes:</sarcasm> doesn't mean that it is.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sad news is looks like his back with his girlfriend , so i have no chance with this guy anymore , its time to kick him out or if he wants to stay we have to 'scratch each others back'

I figured as much. :rolleyes:

There are users in the world and there are USERS. There needs to be balance in the universe, I hope that you meet the wrong person. You need to meet the wrong person or persons to drive in how wrong you are.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a new housemate this month, straight male with a girlfriend. I have now started to grow feelings for him. Last night after he told me that he broke up with his girlfriend these feelings just errupted. I went on to sniff his underwear ( my first time doing this) How can I approach him regarding my feelings ,I think he is 100% straight. Its only been 8 days we have been sharing a house, He still locks the bathroom door etc. Help & Advice needed. I am 100% gay male.
I wanted to put my two cents in on this one. I have a friend who is a lesbian and when i got divorced she tried to put the moves on me. Well, it totally repulsed me and we are not friends anymore. So think about this before you say anything to him. Chances are he will move out.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wanted to put my two cents in on this one. I have a friend who is a lesbian and when i got divorced she tried to put the moves on me. Well, it totally repulsed me and we are not friends anymore.
This reminded me of another event from my past. A group of all-gay friends were having a houseparty, and all slept over in the same apartment with a variety of beds, sofas, sleeping bags, what have you.

And this one friend of mine woke up to find another friend kneeling over him and jerking off over his face. I think you can see that this did not go down well. That second friend was excommunicated from the group.

And these were all gay guys. Just being gay doesn't mean you're automatically gonna get it on with another gay guy.

The point is, regardless of the sexuality - perceived or otherwise - of the other person, violating them in this manner is wrong.

Island Club Guy CT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to let you all know ,its been hard year for me ,loosing alot of friends after coming out gay and i was very lonely living alone, so a new housemate moves in , i had a crush on him & bad thaughts. Thank Goodness things are looking much better now, I have taken all your comments to heart and have learned from this experience. Guys the world is not Perfect BUT ITS THE WAY WE GROW FROM OUR FAULTS THAT MATTERS. Thank you for all your advice , this site is amazing ( Big Amazing Race Fan )

Reactions: dreamer20

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I looked at your post history CT guy, and your posts show that you are moving on from the frustrated and unhappy place you used to be and accept yourself as you are. Also you are learning how to respect others and expect them to treat you like an equal. I am glad, even if your day-to-day may not be all wonderful yet.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My situation is very real, its so tough i have lost my calmness & sense of responsability , I am walking wreck at the moment. I obsessed with this guy and i honestly have no idea how to handle it anymore.

I pity the roommate, and the next one, and the next one. Actually any male that passes over the threshold. If you are admittedly "obsessed" and willing to kick him out because your fantasy is not coming true, you truly are a dangerous person that needs psychological help.

I encourage to you to get it soon and definitely before you go about hurting the guy.