Having Fun With Guys On Holiday Behind Wife’s Back?

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wife and I love Florida and try to spend the worst of the UK winter there when circumstances (and covid) allow. I have a profile on a popular hook up site which allows me to change my home city so I usually get more messages from eager guys than I can cope with. Last winter whilst in Fla I had a hit from a guy who lived on one of the routes I regularly use for jogging. So for at least once a week over an eight week period I used to set off from our rented condo but instead of going my usual five miles, I'd jog to his place about two miles away, have a naked swim in his private pool followed by a nice fuck or suck session. As the weeks went on we got more and more adventurous. One time he actually fucked me on an outside sun lounger, fortunately he had suitable screening from the neighbours! Then I'd put my running shoes and lycra shorts back on and jog back, arriving at the condo looking suitably breathless. Despite running shorter distances my cardio work out never suffered in the slightest. I wonder why?

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I love Florida and try to spend the worst of the UK winter there when circumstances (and covid) allow. I have a profile on a popular hook up site which allows me to change my home city so I usually get more messages from eager guys than I can cope with. Last winter whilst in Fla I had a hit from a guy who lived on one of the routes I regularly use for jogging. So for at least once a week over an eight week period I used to set off from our rented condo but instead of going my usual five miles, I'd jog to his place about two miles away, have a naked swim in his private pool followed by a nice fuck or suck session. As the weeks went on we got more and more adventurous. One time he actually fucked me on an outside sun lounger, fortunately he had suitable screening from the neighbours! Then I'd put my running shoes and lycra shorts back on and jog back, arriving at the condo looking suitably breathless. Despite running shorter distances my cardio work out never suffered in the slightest. I wonder why?
A protein shake half way. Nice jogging

Reactions: bi2