Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have been with my share of guys, all shapes and sizes body, cock ect. I have sucked many a cock but never at the time had the thought or craving to just watch a guy jerk off on my face. Now something about having a tall, masculine, alpha type guy with a nice big thick cock really makes me crazy horny for it! He won’t put it in my mouth and the most he will do other than jerk off is slap my face with it, rub it on my face and let me suck on his ball or fondle them. And when he is ready to cum his will give me a direct hit with a nice thick load. The thought makes me so hot. I love the idea of hearing him moan, grunt, and let loose with relief so exciting.

Have you let a man jerk off on your face and nothing else? Did you find it very arousing? Please talk about it.

Even better with two or more guys do it want to find a secret married group in nyc who want to do this to me love older Asian white chubby guys

joe2006cockslave

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love cum on my face as much as I love savoring cum in my mouth.
Would love it if a few guys would all cum together on my face after having sucked them off
And massaged their balls to ensure they get to have bigger loads

D

deleted300444

I like cumming on a dudes face; splat! Many years ago on a drunken night in San Diego an acquaintance of mine double-teemed on some twerp on his knees begging. We both shot our loads on his face, high fived each other and swiftly botlted off to a respective hotel rooms.

joe2006cockslave

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like cumming on a dudes face; splat! Many years ago on a drunken night in San Diego an acquaintance of mine double-teemed on some twerp on his knees begging. We both shot our loads on his face, high fived each other and swiftly botlted off to a respective hotel rooms.
That’s nice and hot
Would love to be on my knees having multiple cocks to pleasure and to enjoy

joe2006cockslave

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like it when a guy is just begging for it but I won’t put it in his mouth, only slap his face, maybe tongue, until I blast all I’ve the hungry bitch’s face.
That also sounds hot for a cum hungry guy .. begging for cock

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been with my share of guys, all shapes and sizes body, cock ect. I have sucked many a cock but never at the time had the thought or craving to just watch a guy jerk off on my face. Now something about having a tall, masculine, alpha type guy with a nice big thick cock really makes me crazy horny for it! He won’t put it in my mouth and the most he will do other than jerk off is slap my face with it, rub it on my face and let me suck on his ball or fondle them. And when he is ready to cum his will give me a direct hit with a nice thick load. The thought makes me so hot. I love the idea of hearing him moan, grunt, and let loose with relief so exciting.

Have you let a man jerk off on your face and nothing else? Did you find it very arousing? Please talk about it.
I’ve had my partners finish off on my face while I wank over the thought of it and vice versa, love it!

ConorJ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love a good facial here... always exciting to watch a nice sized load shooting out of a beautiful cock. The only difference is for me is that I enjoy stroking him to completion on my face. Letting him stand over me and watching me work his cock for all that creamy goodness.

When I would go to the theaters I used to let that happen let those older fat trolls jerk off all over me they used to love it

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread reminds me of my first ever facial. I was a normal husband who started going to xxx places. Before it was over I found my self sucking a dick thru a glory hole. I felt guilty about it but was so hot I wanted to try it again.
I went to a different xxx and it was bigger and had lots of young guys walking around the halls of the peeps. This one young guy kept watching me and then went into a booth and left the door cracked. I walked by and looked in. He was stroking his big doc and motioned me to come in. My heart was racing but I did it. I walked in but as soon as I did his young buddy grabbed the door before I could close it and came in too.
I was concerned but the guy with his dick out told me to get on my knees and suck his dick. I wanted to so in spite of the situation I decided to do what he said. As soon as I put his dick in my mouth, his buddy started saying, “fuck his face” “ make him suck it” while he watched.
I sucked on in a short time shen the guy pulled it out of my mouth and started jacking off in front of my face. Then he slapped his dick on my face before he shot a huge load of cum right in my face.
I was there on my knees with cum all over my face. The two young guys were smiling almost laughing as they took the paper towels and left. It

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was new to this but the feeling of humiliation gave me a strange turn on as I walked out of the booth with cum all over my face. The two young guys watch and laughed as I walked past several guy to get to the restroom down the hall to get a paper towed and wipe the cum off my face. I was embarrassed by my predicament but my dick was hard as a rock.