having insecurities...

RayBull

Just Browsing
Media
Grew up in a house full of sisters, only son. My dad has 6 brothers, all hung like donkeys. When I was young, I remember my dad and his brothers standing around talking about how big my dick was to be. I had no idea what the hell they were talking about. I am not as big as my father or his brothers, they have made me fell like a let down.
Then in 6th grade, the first time we had to shower out after gym. My gym teacher would come into the showers with all the boys. He would stare at me and about 2 others. Once he had the three of us stand in a line, strip naked, and he had the rest of the gym class pass by each one of us, grapping, pointing, to say the least, this messed my mind up "BAD".
I tried my best the rest of school years, 6th tru 12th to stay out of the showers.
I am not that big, but not small either. But my dick is thicker than most. The last time I measured the girth was well over 6 1/2" I believe it is closer to 7" now.

I got married at 19, a virgin, and on my honeymoom night my wife told me when she saw me for the first time "you are crazier than hell, if you think you are going to stick "that thing" in me, you have another thing coming." She never let me have sex with her until after 3 months after we were married. (no longer with her-divorced her years ago.)

Having all sisters, they have seen me coming out of the showers, etc. Well, girls talk, they told their friends how big I was. I couldn't go no where unless one of my sisters friends where pointing and giggling.

Insecurites, you live through them. Still have some insecurities, but most of the time they don't obess me. Getter older, in my 40's now.

Shoot, I went to school in the 70's, guys were running around the locker room taking pictures, and then passing them around school. I know I ended up on some pictures, but never was able to get my hands on them. This one guy would sell his pictures to make money to buy cigarettes.

Being thick, this makes me bulge in just about everything I wear, used to go over board to hide it, but now, hey, its my dick, its been with me all these years, why hide it now. I try to be descent, modest, wear what I want, and if a buldge shows, I straighten it up I much as I can, and go with it.
Sorry for the ramble.
RayBull