Having Orgasm Without Ejaculating

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gugi5, Dec 10, 2008.

1. gugi5

gugi5 New Member

Albums:
    I have been trying this since i started ejaculating, cause very often i did it not in my bathroom, so not every time i had to clean it up.
    One day i acquired the capacity not to ejaculate when i have an orgasm.
    Sometimes the orgasm is much more violent (bigger sensations).
    It's been now about 12 - 14 years i do that.

Now, I'm wondering if it's safe doing that. I have tryed to find informations on the net but no success.
    I would like to know if some of you can do that, why do you do that, do you think it's better etc.

2. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    It is totally safe. You can do it during sex. When you feel like you are gonna cum just try and hold it (some people say use a thumb on the underside of your cock). You will get the orgasm but no or minimal cum. You can then stay totally hard and carry on - and when you do cum you will shoot absolute buckets at a very fast rate!

3. gugi5

gugi5 New Member

Albums:
    I don't need to use a thumb, cause as i said i've been practicing it since i'm 12 or 13 YO.
    What i'm afraid from is that sometime, i jerk till 10 times without ejaculating. And i'm afraid if it's stucked in me all the time to happen something bad to me !!!

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Blocking the flow of semen during orgasm/ejaculation forces it back up the urethra and into the bladder. I've read that doing this too often can affect the strength of the bladder sphincter causing a continued retrograde ejaculation even after you no longer want it. (To say nothing of bladder leakage.)

5. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude...let it fly...it is kind of like sneezing...hold it in and damage will eventually happen...i find that not finishing is odd...you are missing the best part of the exersize...relax it is just protein/gizz....wipe it up and go with it....

6. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:
    I do this, come inside a few times and then ejaculate :) its cool... sometimes it stops without major pressure of the muscles. If you do this it means you are more healthy than those that can't wait to shoot or cant hold it. :) think of your self as special.. just like me!

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    It happens all of the time for me. If I am having sex with someone and if right before I ejaculate I stop and hold off on my orgasm, I still get the sensation of the orgasm (though not as intense) and I don't ejaculate. I also keep my erection, so I can have hours of sex if I really want to this way.

Draft saved Draft deleted