Having Orgasm Without Ejaculating

gugi5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been trying this since i started ejaculating, cause very often i did it not in my bathroom, so not every time i had to clean it up.
One day i acquired the capacity not to ejaculate when i have an orgasm.
Sometimes the orgasm is much more violent (bigger sensations).
It's been now about 12 - 14 years i do that.

Now, I'm wondering if it's safe doing that. I have tryed to find informations on the net but no success.
I would like to know if some of you can do that, why do you do that, do you think it's better etc.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is totally safe. You can do it during sex. When you feel like you are gonna cum just try and hold it (some people say use a thumb on the underside of your cock). You will get the orgasm but no or minimal cum. You can then stay totally hard and carry on - and when you do cum you will shoot absolute buckets at a very fast rate!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Blocking the flow of semen during orgasm/ejaculation forces it back up the urethra and into the bladder. I've read that doing this too often can affect the strength of the bladder sphincter causing a continued retrograde ejaculation even after you no longer want it. (To say nothing of bladder leakage.)

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude...let it fly...it is kind of like sneezing...hold it in and damage will eventually happen...i find that not finishing is odd...you are missing the best part of the exersize...relax it is just protein/gizz....wipe it up and go with it....

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do this, come inside a few times and then ejaculate :) its cool... sometimes it stops without major pressure of the muscles. If you do this it means you are more healthy than those that can't wait to shoot or cant hold it. :) think of your self as special.. just like me!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It happens all of the time for me. If I am having sex with someone and if right before I ejaculate I stop and hold off on my orgasm, I still get the sensation of the orgasm (though not as intense) and I don't ejaculate. I also keep my erection, so I can have hours of sex if I really want to this way.

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is totally safe. You can do it during sex. When you feel like you are gonna cum just try and hold it (some people say use a thumb on the underside of your cock). You will get the orgasm but no or minimal cum. You can then stay totally hard and carry on - and when you do cum you will shoot absolute buckets at a very fast rate!
just edging the 18. totally unsatisfying and ruined ejaculation with very small sperm . it is totally addicting and frustrating for the male body to ruin the ejaculation milliseconds before PONR. this male body practiced 14 totally unsatisfying ruined ejaculations :

Reactions: v-v and Jbo2010

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just edging the 18. totally unsatisfying and ruined ejaculation with very small sperm . it is totally addicting and frustrating for the male body to ruin the ejaculation milliseconds before PONR. this male body practiced 14 totally unsatisfying ruined ejaculations :
VIDEO : at 15:44 first watery and ruined ejaculation 16;11 second watery and ruined 16:47 third watery and ruined 16:48 forth watery and ruined 17:11 worshipping male body 17:29 fifth gel high quality ruined ejaculation 17:30 sixth ruined and gel 17:33 seventh ruined and gel quality 17:36 eighth very small gel and ruined 17:38 worshipping male body 17:46 ninth gel and ruined 17:47 tenth ruined and gel 17:48 eleventh ruined and gel 17:49 twelfth ruined and gel 17:50 thirdteenth ruined ejaculation with high quality gel sperm 17:51 last and forteenth ruined ejaculation with high quality gel sperm ( yellowish color of "high qulaity sperm " !! ) . I wish I had such a good control over my male body and such high frequency ruined ejaculations with such a high sperm qualityand high volume . I will frustrate the totally naked masculine body tonight again in the industrial zone at neon light with many unsatisfying and ruined ejaculations with no final last climax ! warning : edging ritual can be very addictive !

D

deleted1774761

I've had orgasms without ejaculation from playing with my nipples. I've been trying but haven't successful ejaculated yet from just playing with my nipples.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not " blocking the ejaculation" or " redirecting"

It's learning that ejaculation and maleorgasm are two entirely different events--- that usually occur simultaneously--and how to achieve one and not initiate the other.

Hell, If I wanted to, I could run a one man whore house---personally, " take on all comers"

In my younger yrs, I had callouses on my cock. And amuscled up, pile driving Ass, flat abs. Toned arms and super body strength.

Asked how keep so buff? " I fucking work at it....."

Most days, these days, my cock is wet for several hours.

Reactions: Addicted3edging

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not " blocking the ejaculation" or " redirecting"

It's learning that ejaculation and maleorgasm are two entirely different events--- that usually occur simultaneously--and how to achieve one and not initiate the other.
it takes iron will , discipline and much practice to get deeper and deeper in the practice of edging, stopping sperm flow milliseconds before PONR , frustrating the male body multiple times . each time the male body gets more and more addicted to tis practice.