Having sex ALL NIGHT LONG

DanTheMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I believe those who say they can go for 8 hours of actual sex. I good bud of mine does it. He's totally st8, and he says it is all about his mindset. He is one of those guys who can cum from jerking off in a few minutes, but needs to be really into the person to be able to come. He's also very built so I guess that helps with the physical side of it. He did say that he also has a very quick recovery period, and like most each incremental orgasm is not as pleasing.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
Kinda repeating what others have said here. For all-night sex, you need to really be into each other in a wild and animal sort of way.

Met a guy during a business trip and he ended up spending the night in my hotel room. It was crazy sex all night long. We'd kiss, suck, fuck, cum, sleep for a little while, then wake each other up and repeat the whole thing all over again. We probably each shot 5 or 6 loads that night. And of course I was completely exhausted the next day during my business meetings.

We had some incredible sexual chemistry going on between us, but I ended my business trip and never saw him again.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My str8 record was 6 hours, but I was 19 and my girlfriend had just moved in with me. It was a Sunday afternoon as I recall. Yeah, if that had happened from 11pm to 5am I would consider that all night sex.

My gay record was a guy came home with me Friday night and stayed until late Sunday afternoon, with a break on Saturday afternoon. We had sex 11 times (me fucking him) although I didn't cum every time. Only drugs involved were testosterone (naturally produced) and of course sexual chemistry. We were really into each other.

Last edited:

artisticallybent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had sex for over 14 hours. At the time my gf was living in another city, so you could say there was a backlog in the seeing each other department. There were a few breaks for water and one trip to grab some dinner, but her mouth roamed in the car and our hands roamed under the table so it never actually stopped. By the time the food came we couldn't really care. Actual time in bed came in at 12 hours. She later told me she didn't walk right for a week.

I agree with the other posters who have mentioned chemistry. If you have it and appreciate hours of sex, the only limit is outside commitments. Like maybe your job. The other key for marathon sex has been not focusing on my own orgasm. After the first one, some of the passion and hunger dies off. I like the edge raw lust provides, so waiting as long as possible helps. Delayed gratification is one of the best aphrodisiacs.

jotape1

1st Like
Media
Just had a session with another guy and we were at it for 14 hours (4am to 5:45pm)time flew so quickly and I am quite sore, this is not normal however. My previous "record" was 8 hours with another heavy hung guy

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is more of a phrase than a reality for most people. I myself had 2 ladies, one of them I married, who loved balling. neither of them was satisfied with cumming once. and many weekends were started with a few drinks at happy hour on Friday afternoon, go home, throw dinner in the oven, make love, eat, screw, clean up, go out, party, come home and screw, doze, screw, sleep, wake up, screw, eat breakfast, screw. clean house, run errands, screw, etc. we would screw all week end, and maybe by Sunday night just watch TV and cuddle. but Monday my wife would be home before me, waiting for me in bed. she liked her big cock daily and I made sure she absolutely got it. this was all a few yrs ago, as I have been married for almost 30 yrs.

It all depends on the lady and your relationship, being in love is a wonderful thing. to physically bring that love to it's manifest is magnificient. It is almost like being addicted to a drug. neither woman ever thought they would be in a relationship were the sex was plentiful and good and almost taken for granted. and I am not bragging on myself because it takes 2 to tango, and tango well. my wife said on a couple occasions that she did take us for granted until she would go hang out with the girls and so&so hasn't had an orgasm in 2 years or even seen her husband's dick for 6 months, etc. she realized she had something pretty damn good, and would take the time to show me.

I hear you. You realize how good of a man you got after you go out with the girls and hear them talk about their man. It makes you want to run right home and have sex!!! I cannot believe how many women are in realtionships where they are unsatisified, not only sexuallly but emotionally too. adding sex to a relationship where you are in love is the bonus. Nothing like sharing something so intimate with someone you love. :biggrin1: