Having sex for first time with HUGE boyfriend

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe: My boyfriend and I have dated over a year and I wanted to take things slowly. (my last boyfriend was an asshole, he dumped me as soon as he took my virginity) I love him so much and he's been so sweet, understanding, and patient. We have done everything but actual intercourse, and I think I'm ready to take it to the next level. I've already been preparing by going on the pill a month ago (just in case!) But I'm afraid it won't fit - he is 6'4" and his penis is HUGE: 10 inches long and almost 6 inches wide. I am a petite 5'4" and 110 lbs. Are there any tips or pointers anyone can give me?! I want to make it special. }(

Thanks!

2. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

petite,

welcome to the site...the one thing i have learned over the years is to go slow, use lots of lube and do lots of foreplay to get you and he as wet as possible. good luck and let us all know how it works out.

3. Alley Blue

Gold Member

You may also want to have a little heart to heart chat with your Gynecologist.
    They can also give you a ton of advice.

4. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:
    What kind of advice do gynecologists give? I don't know if I'm comfortable talking about sex with her!

5. whng9

whng9 Member

Albums:
    What kind of advice do gynecologists give? I don't know if I'm comfortable talking about sex with her!
    [post=317347]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I had an issue with a GF once. I am not as long at 8.5" but over 6" across. Her Gynocologist gave her graduated sized "tubes" to use to help her stretch. Of course, I was thicker than the biggest tube her gyno had, but it did help.

6. Alley Blue

Gold Member

[post=317347]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Believe me, they've heard it all ( and seen it all) before.......theres nothing to be embarresed about...

7. LongNights

LongNights Member

I would recommend practicing with a dildo of smaller measure to get a feel for what you are about to do. Also, a little lube never hurt anyone for game day. And for your sake, have him perform a LONG session of oral sex to get you really worked up.

Last measure, a little alcohol to relieve the shock factor.

LongNights

8. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    It sounds like youre relationship is in the perfect place to take the next step. You're talking. You're both equally interested? And, you both want it to be a good experience.

I'm a shorter than he is but maybe a bit thicker. I've got a thing for petite girls and have been with more than one or two small women before. My advice is:

1) Take it S L O W ! ! ! Don't come home from a nightclub and decide it's time to jump on. Plan when you're going to do and allow plenty of time for foreplay. You'll be ready when YOU are so heated up that you want it. You should be lubricating and excited. Both his tounge and fingers should have been employed. THe goal is not to get you off, but to get you ready.

2) Do NOT get on top. Altought you have more control, it's hard to control how deep he goes. As I said, I'm shorted, but have still had problems with hitting a girl's cervix which can be uncomfortable. The best position is with you on you back and your knees up. Use plenty of lube before and add some more if you get dry.

3) Pay attention. If it hurts have him slow down.

4) Enjoy it.

9. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Its funny, with all the replies us guys are making you would think WE had vagina's :lol: .

I'm surprised none of the more experienced females haven’t chimed in ........

ooh Mme. Zora.......

10. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Excellent advice.
    While he's warming you up, assume the 69 and get friendly.
    Sometimes an "introduction" or two to the equipment can help by allowing your partner to get comfortable. Yes, she may decide she's not ready - and she may not be. Better for you both.
    Trust your instincts.

11. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    I have replied in the 'women's issues' area.

12. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

I have to admit, having sex with very petite small woman with my size is a huge turn on for me. Not sure why....

13. thelastoneever2000

thelastoneever2000 New Member

hey petite, my girlfriend is chinese and pretty small stature, and im roughly the same dimensions as your BF...things were and still are tough. we probably first had sex over a year and a half ago, and since we go to two different colleges, it is hard to keep her in "shape" if you will, so whenevre i am lucky, we have to go extremely slow.

14. Imported

Gold Member

bdgxxx: A little hope here...remember that a baby's head can fit through that vagina. I had a petite chinese gf -smaller than you - for about five years and though I'm not as big as your bf (6'4"; 8.5*6.25), we never had a problem at all. As long as there's plenty of lubrication from whatever source, I expect things will go just fine

15. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:

16. jonb

Gold Member

When the mother's hopped up on her own prostaglandins, it can.

17. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

18. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:

A little wine helped me, kind of washed away any final inhibitions/nervousness. ;) Alot of touching and grabbing helps too, makes the woman feel more comfortable and aroused.

19. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    We used dildos at first and they helped enormously. That may be the reason our relationship lasted long enough for our love to grow. We did finally have a talk with my wife's gynocologist but not till after our 2nd child was born. She had speculum treatments, first under the supervision of the doc and then we did it at home. I think that having 2 children and being together for a long period made these treatments very effective.

20. Bigintex

Bigintex New Member

I can tell you this....my GF is Asian and tiny...she gets all excited when she hits 85lbs. I think she is about 4'9 or so. Anyway, the first time we had sex, it was a bit slow and she was pretty worried when she saw "it". I simply did not rush. The first try hurt her quite a bit so I backed off and went to oral on her. A few minuts of that and she was ready for try #2. I never did go "all the way"- it was obvious that it was not going to fit, depth wise. I made it in about 4 inches and kept it at about that. It was still good for both of us though; she did bitch me out afterward (with a smile on her face). Now, a year later, she is more than able to accomodate me. I think after about our 5th or 6th time we were able to go all the way. I giggle to myself when she is yelling "deeper, deeper!"- things sure have changed. Point is...a womans body will adapt to her man, no matter what. We have a stunning sex life now, best her and I ever have had. I am still carefull with her though, if I go to deep before she is good and ready, she says it hurts and feels like it is going thru her back. Must not be to bad though...she says she is hooked on "white man dick" and there is no way she will ever go with an Asian guy again. I will take that as a compliment, huh?

Draft saved Draft deleted