Having sex for first time with my HUGE boyfriend

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe: My boyfriend and I have dated over a year and I wanted to take things slowly. (my last boyfriend was an asshole, he dumped me as soon as he took my virginity) :grr: I love him so much and he's been so sweet, understanding, and patient. We have done everything but actual intercourse, and I think I'm ready to take it to the next level. I've already been preparing by going on the pill a month ago (just in case!) :p But I'm afraid it won't fit - he is 6'4" and his penis is HUGE: 10 inches long and almost 6 inches wide. I am a petite 5'4" and 110 lbs. Are there any tips or pointers anyone can give me?! I want to make it special.

Thanks!

2. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

From a man's perspective when similar situations have gone beautifully well and horribly wrong, I would advise the following:

Make sure that you are happy with the whole scenario, the time,place and that you are seriously horny. Do your best to make him feel equally comfortable. Once I was so nervous on a first time that I couldn't cum - so it went on far too long for first timers dealing with a larger cock.

Don't make the penetration act anything but a natural progression of the lovemaking that you are already enjoying.

Don't expect to re-write the Kama Sutra on day one.

Don't worry about his girth, it's the lovely big size, but don't expect to take his exceptional length on day one - two three or four for that matter.

Good luck - have lots of fun.

3. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:

Thanks for the advice Lordpendragon. I am a little nervous because he's so big, we've come close a few times but I chickened out because the initial penetration hurt a little. Do you recommend lube? I always get extremely wet and he has some pre-cum too, is that enough? I think I'm ready to go all the way this weekend! :p

4. Knight

Knight New Member

It might help to lube his penis with either your juices, his own if he has enough, or some lube like KY or somethin. Then you'll both be real slippery lol but it should fit right in.

Don't expect to fit it all in, and relax. Take things slow, build up the speed when you're ready. Let him know what feels good. Might want to let him finger you first, thats how I always used to start sex. And enjoy ;)

5. jonb

Gold Member

Lots of foreplay. This goes for both of you: Both males and females produce lubricants with arousal. Also, I might recommend only taking part of it (maybe five or six inches) the first couple times, slowly graduating until you can take the whole thing.

If it still hurts, two things could be wrong. If the hymen doesn't break (and thus he doesn't penetrate), you might have a thick hymen. If the hymen does break, it might not hurt as much next time, provided you still have a lot of foreplay. Or you might consider a WATER-BASED lubricant. (Oil-based lubricants break down condoms.)

6. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:

oops, I meant 6" girth.

7. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe:

thanks jonb, I will keep your advice in mind. I'm actually not a virgin, this is my 2nd boyfriend. Reason for my post was because he's a good deal bigger than the ex and I was concerned it might hurt.

8. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    petite asian babe,

I have experienced your situation. Yes, have lube ready & use it. I still use it after
    6 months with my well-endowed SO & who is my 2nd partner. I was definitely intimidated by his size. He mentioned to me about 3 months before we became intimate that he was large. I just kinda shurgged that off, as I had no idea that peni came in different sizes other than my ex-husband's, who was, I guess, average. I've only seen two erect ones, now.
    We did other lovemaking acts with fingering for about 2 months before penetration. That sure did build up the trust in me that this man would take his time & try his best to make it wonderful & less painful for me. Also, because of the time with fingering, he realized that I am tight & told me so. I had complete confidence in him our first time, and he did not just jam it in. In fact, because his corona is consideralby larger than the shaft, he still guides his penis in while I or he stretches me.
    YOu may bleed, you may not. I did for about 3 months, a little after each time.

9. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe: Thanks everyone for your generous advice and tips, we gave it a try this weekend and everything went wonderfully (for the most part)

We took it slow Friday night but things got hot and heavy quickly. Even with alot excitement and lots of lube it still took him quite a while to work it in but eventually he was able to get half of his penis in. I can't begin to describe how all this felt, I have never experienced anything like this before (my last bf must have been lousy becuz he never made me feel this way!) To feel so full and complete, I lost count how many times I orgasmed that night (this was a first for me too!) We were at it all night and into the early morning hrs. Then we fell asleep, and were at it again the next day. In the evening I tried being on top and that was where things took a wrong turn. I must have went down too far becuz I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. It still hurts now but not as much, we'll resume our 'activities' soon! I did have some bleeding afterwards but I think its stopped now. I was very alarmed until I saw summertime's post that she had experienced it too.

So thanks again everyone, and I look forward to sharing more experiences with all of you! ;)

10. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

ATTAGirl !

11. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi Petite,

maybe the first time has happened yet, but take this tip from me too, girl - in one of the recent threads (about mutual masturbation, I think), you'll see something about mirroring as foreplay. Stretch that for some time before you both go down for the real thing, it should get your juices flowing enough and your anticipation high enough to block out the doubts and fears. I am a big guy myself, and with me and my lady friend, this usually helps.

Otherwise, I can just stand in the queue of the others with enough stretching and adjusting before taking him in. Wish you luck, and many great fucks with your boyfriend.

Bruce

12. Imported

Gold Member

bzyrch:

Haha, I hope that first jerk stumbles upon this thread somehow. That would be some payback.

13. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

oops, I meant 6" girth.
    [post=317494]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Girth, circumference, either way, it still describes just how big and fat some penises can get.

Draft saved Draft deleted