Having Sex while Desperate to Piss

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wondering if anyone has ever tried having sex while desperate to have a piss.

Last Saturday, I was out drinking with friends. Despite drinking several pints of beer I never got round to taking a piss during the evening. By the time I was in the taxi coming home I realised I was desperate to piss. I couldn't do anything about it and tried my hardest not to piss myself.
By the time I got home I was really dying to piss and convinced I was about to piss myself at any moment.

My plan was to go straight to the bathroom. My girlfriend was at the door when I got in and said she was ready for sex. She asked me not to piss and to fuck her first. She seemed turned on my the idea.
I didn't think I could hold on any longer and told her I was worried I'd end up pissing while inside her. She said she didn't mind.

What happened was we ended up having sex for nearly 2 hours, during which time I ejaculated 3 times.
I've no idea how my body coped with not pissing for so long, especially after several pints of beer - but the feeling made my orgasms among the strongest I've ever had.

I've never done this before and never even thought about it. I certainly don't get turned on by piss and my girlfriend doesn't either (piss itself was not involved - it was NOT pissing that was the factor).

Has anyone else tried this ?
I guess I may do damage to my bladder if I do this regularly.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah I like doing this a bit (not excessively), because it helps maintain the erection for longer, maximises size, and it feels great ...

a hardon is one way the body has of preventing you pissing yourself ...
I think this is a major reason most guys wake up with a woody -
we actually need to pee but the body encourages an erection to prevent any mishaps ...

so anyway I have tried this a few times
but I wouldnt try holding more than 2 litres
even though I have a pretty big bladder
(for reasons I will not go into here)

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think it depends on the person. I have heard that full bladdered sex can be very good and highly satisfying. As someone who enjoys desperation/pee fun I can probably imagine that your girlfriend was actually rather turned on by the fact that you needed to go to the toilet. Also I think it's highly likely that being hard and aroused was the only thing that kept you from wetting yourself if you'd drunk as much as you said you had. I know that after a couple of pints I'm struggling and if I allowed it to happen the odds are that I'd wet myself long before I got drunk.

Holding your pee for long periods of time isn't healthy though and certainly if done regularly could cause damage. I doubt whether a very occasional, once in a while, over the the odds hold would do too much damage though. If you're planning any more full bladdered sex sessions I'd make them short ones though. Two hours is a very long time to prolong things if you're bursting to pee. If you want a long sex session it's better to go for a wee first - even if that's not what your g/f wants.

Hope this helps.

:smile:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
she didn't mind you pissing inside her? well, i guess whatever floats her boat. i'm still amazed at how the penis manages to control urine and sperm flow, dealing with how you were able to cum several times and still not ending up pissing in her or all over..

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
she didn't mind you pissing inside her? ...

Actually, I suspect she wanted him to piss inside her! Of course, as a gay man, what do I know about women. On the other hand, a quite a few guys ask to be filled with piss. As bottoms, they seem to like it. I suspect the felling of being completely filled with you partner's warm fluid is quite erotic. As a top, it is an interesting experience, too. Regretably, one that can seldom be experience in an era where condoms are so necessary...

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See I have a different experience .. if I wake up with a hard on (and have to pee) but decide to bash one out, I always seem to have a dud orgasm

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
See I have a different experience .. if I wake up with a hard on (and have to pee) but decide to bash one out, I always seem to have a dud orgasm

I think that proves the point that everyone's different and what's managable for one person isn't necessarily for another.

Personally I admire both men and women who can last for hours on end without peeing. I certainly can't and I'm envious of people who can.

Interestingly 'His First Time' - a short story I once posted in the fiction section here ties in with the full bladdered sex theme.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sex on a full bladder is awesome, my erection is stronger and last a lot longer, and when I cum, it's the most intense feeling, and I can usually cum a few more times after that in the first 30 minutes.

oleo12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was teenager and had to piss and couldn't get to a toilet, I'd give myself a hardon in order to hold out longer. Always worked. Having sex, i doesn't make me cum harder, but I do feel more pressure on my prostate. BTW, not good for your bladder though.

D_Bris Klein

1st Like
Media
yeah I like doing this a bit (not excessively), because it helps maintain the erection for longer, maximises size, and it feels great ...

a hardon is one way the body has of preventing you pissing yourself ...
I think this is a major reason most guys wake up with a woody -
we actually need to pee but the body encourages an erection to prevent any mishaps ...

so anyway I have tried this a few times
but I wouldnt try holding more than 2 litres
even though I have a pretty big bladder
(for reasons I will not go into here)

Actually, the hardon is not used by the body to prevent you from pissing yourself. Many guys - myself included - can piss with a full out, raging, rock-hard dick. Morning wood has nothing to do with the need to urinate - otherwise we'd all be walking awkwardly to the men's room.

Nocturnal erections occur during Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep, which is the stage of sleep during which you dream. So, if you wake up during a dream, chances are you will have wood (even if you don't recall dreaming.)

ostrich egg

Media
I'll bet that it has SOMETHING to do with it, i remember when i was younger, sometimes i'd get a hardon, and not knowing what it REALLY meant, i associated it with having to go to the bathroom really bad, because every time i got one i usually had to piss

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will stop and say,

"Bucket, woman! Fetch me the bucket."

Then she will scurry and bring one of the pans from the kitchen. And I shall piss, then remount.

(lol)

Anyway, I do actually stop, run to the toilet and then resume whatever I was doing. I also 90% of the time piss right after I ejaculate. I usually manage to get to the toilet before I piss :smile:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I will stop and say,

"Bucket, woman! Fetch me the bucket."

Then she will scurry and bring one of the pans from the kitchen. And I shall piss, then remount.

(lol)

Anyway, I do actually stop, run to the toilet and then resume whatever I was doing. I also 90% of the time piss right after I ejaculate. I usually manage to get to the toilet before I piss :smile:
If I had your dick, I wouldn't care if I made it to the toilet or not, pants and all.

I am also one of those who have gotten an erection to prevent wetting my pants. I remember doing this as a child long before puberty.

I have never had sex with someone on a full bladder. I have masturbated on a full bladder and it is more intense when I cum. But once I have cum, I don't need to tarry long hitting the bathroom.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
So has any guy had sex with a full bladder and lost control of his bladder wetting the bed or the other partner.

I'm not referring to those who have sex with a full bladder and piss on purpose during the act inside of their partner. I have heard of that?I'm referring to an accident when the guy completely loses control of the bladder.

Also do women have a greater orgasm if they have a full bladder or does it matter at all?