Having Sex while Desperate to Piss

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm. Maybe it's just me, but when I get really hard and aroused, the sensation of needing to pee goes away completely. I know mentally my bladder is still full, but the sensations of needing to pee are completely lost.

I haven't noticed any difference in the intensity of my orgasms whether I had to go beforehand or not.

Lovergirl64

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering if anyone has ever tried having sex while desperate to have a piss.

Last Saturday, I was out drinking with friends. Despite drinking several pints of beer I never got round to taking a piss during the evening. By the time I was in the taxi coming home I realised I was desperate to piss. I couldn't do anything about it and tried my hardest not to piss myself.
By the time I got home I was really dying to piss and convinced I was about to piss myself at any moment.

My plan was to go straight to the bathroom. My girlfriend was at the door when I got in and said she was ready for sex. She asked me not to piss and to fuck her first. She seemed turned on my the idea.
I didn't think I could hold on any longer and told her I was worried I'd end up pissing while inside her. She said she didn't mind.

What happened was we ended up having sex for nearly 2 hours, during which time I ejaculated 3 times.
I've no idea how my body coped with not pissing for so long, especially after several pints of beer - but the feeling made my orgasms among the strongest I've ever had.

I've never done this before and never even thought about it. I certainly don't get turned on by piss and my girlfriend doesn't either (piss itself was not involved - it was NOT pissing that was the factor).

Has anyone else tried this ?
I guess I may do damage to my bladder if I do this regularly.

Nevermind that - 2 hours of sex??? Boy, I haven't lived.

bholiday12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is so strange.. when i saw the topic of discussion, i thought that this thread was going to be about the problem that i have. When i have the urge to pee, although i can go longer and my cock is harder, my orgasm is a massive let down. It doesnt feel anywhere near as good.
Often i wake up with morning wood and urgency to go to the toilet. However i decide to give myself some pleasure before i do, and am always regretting this move, coz no matter how horny i am i end up being dissatisfied and left in a mess!
its so strange that i am so different from the majority here!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I always thought ( and been told) that once a man gets an erection it cuts off the bladder supply and he cant piss. If thats the case i assume sex with with a full bladder would be very uncomfortable and painful, also possibly harder to get an erection
:confused:
As a girl i know i cant have sex unless i have emptied my bladder. all that pressure poking around in there would make me pee on the guy instantly

graemem

Sexy Member
Media
This was about ten years ago. I was on my way into work one morning. As I go to the gym, I always get into the city relatively early, while the city is still not very busy. I don't know if other guys are the same, but for some reason I always find I need to piss much more often in the mornings, with far greater desperation and volume. For any of you who are familiar with Melbourne's three underground railway stations, I went into the toilets at one end of the Melbourne Central (Museum) station, went to one of the urinals, peed and went to wash my hands.

As I came back in front of the cubicles, where the hand basins are, I saw a guy who looked out between the crack in the door and the door frame. He seemed to be about my age - I was early 20's at the time. He sat back down and started to stroke his already erect, uncut penis. I moved over for a closer look, and grabbed my rapidly expanding erection to show I was interested. Fortunately, he didn't wait for longer before opening the door so I could enter.

While the toilets were quiet, with only the two of us in them at the time, I think we were both aware that we had to finish up fast. He was very affectionate, which I like, and we had a lot of hugging, kissing and stroking each other. I don't know why, but for some reason I think he may have been a New Zealander. One thing that was interesting was that he wore "aircel" type boxers which are fairly rare amongst guys in Australia, particularly back then.

As much as I would have liked to prolong the experience, it wasn't too long before we were both ready to cum. He was ready first, and turned slightly so that he was aiming at the wall of the cubicle. I will never forget what happened next, and have never seen anything like it since. I held him in my arms as he stroked himself to orgasm. When the first waves of his orgasm started and the contractions commenced, the first two spurts were nearly totally clear. At first, I thought that it must have been pre-cum. These first two spurts were followed by about five of the regular white variety, and they were fairly strong. Just as he finished the last of his contractions, he quickly stepped back so he was back over the toilet again, and immediately squatted down. The next bit started my own orgasm - he pointed is semi erect penis down to the bowl, and let loose with a very strong stream of piss. From the time he sat down to when the stream started was nearly instantaneous, so I guess he must have started his release prior to actually sitting down. I was amazed - as I continued my own orgasm, he continued to pee at the same fantastic rate. It was a great sight - a guy absolutely helplessly letting go of a load he must have been busting to piss out. I'd imagine the feeling of letting it go must have been on par with his recent orgasm. After I had finished, he was still pissing and sort of waved his hand at his penis as though to hurry it up.

I don't think that such a load could have built up that morning - suspect that he had held it in from the night before.

I would have loved to have seen or to have met up again, but as we were both careful to finish up before anyone else came into the toilets, we didn't exchange number - to this day I wish I had.

As I mentioned, I have had some other quality sightings and if you like, I'll write some more down. Kind regards, Graeme

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
As a bottom, I frequently stop in the middle of sex to piss. Nothing worse than having to piss while is guy is fucking you.

I ALWAYS piss after ejaculating.. not instantaneously.. but within a minute or two. I seem to remember reading somewhere that it's rather common for men to do so and that it may have to do with the body flushing out the urethra to keep it clean.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I"d have to agree that orgasms with a full bladder are very powerful. Erection is stronger probably because you have to concentrate on not leeking so you squeeze your muscles more.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Going at it while having to piss definitely increases the sensation. My orgasms are beyond intense...but on the downside I cum way too fast

B_circin867

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When you sleep for 8 or 10 hours, the bladder may be full all that time. As far as I know, this is OK with the bladder. So why not, if you have a large enough bladder, you can hold out all day or all night until you go or have sex and go later. I have a friend who has a mega bladder, he pees when he gets up, then about 8 hours later, he pisses again and then about 2 hours before bedtime--3 times a day. Sometimes he skips the afternoon pee, hence going 2 times that day. This started about when he was 16 years old. He is now 35 and has never had any health problems.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll have to have the bf try this. I know one morning I had to pee but he had an erection which I couldnt resist so we ended up having sex and for me it was crazy intense!! It works both ways.

circumin86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't worry at all by walking around with a full and streched bladder. I have often gone to sleep with a full bladder and then 8 or 9 hours later, I would awake with a wonderful hard on. It would take a while to begin to piss. When I was an adolescent I pissed 6 times a day. Then in high school, I used to hold my piss from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m when I got home. (Five minutes between classes, no time to go.) Gradually my bladder enlarged. Then by the time I got to college I would piss in the morning, late afternoon, and then about 2 hours before bed. Sometimes I would only piss morning and evening. Yes, my wife and I love to have full bladder sex also.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It stands to reason that the pressure of a full bladder on the prostate would have some kind of effect. For some it may be negative, but for those of us who get the increased intensity, it's well worth any discomfort holding in your piss.

graemem

Sexy Member
Media
I remember reading in one of the books that describes what you go through during puberty stating that some guys may spontaneously piss when they first start having orgasm for the first few times they cum but have never known (or not that anyone will admit to) anyone who experienced this.

Did anyone experience this, and do you think it was related to full bladder or not?

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Please note that we all hold our piss all night, 6-9 hours. It doesn't hurt the bladder. Many a time I haven't found a men's room and held it for 14 hours once. No problem.:confused:

AlexanderCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
14 hours! wow, that's way longer than I could ever hold it. I don't really believe that the bladder or urinary tract can suffer harm from holding our piss. I think some people are just more prone to stones and other problems with urinary tract/ kidneys/ bladder. I find that when I have an urgent need to take a leak and I cum before I can piss, the orgasm isn't any different but I can last way longer...

Please note that we all hold our piss all night, 6-9 hours. It doesn't hurt the bladder. Many a time I haven't found a men's room and held it for 14 hours once. No problem.:confused: