Having sex with a 46 year old crack addict....

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi everyone. This is actually my first post on LPSG. Just thought I'd share a story.

I play trombone in a salsa band in the northwest and one night, another member of the band (one of my friends from work) had invited his neighbors to come and watch. His neighbors didn't come, but his neghbor's sister did. His neighbors were grossly over-weight lesbians, I might add. The sister wasn't as bad. She looked some-what descent with her clothes on (you can see where this is going).

So anyway after the gig was done some of us were standing outside and it was a little chilly. The sister (as we'll refer to her) all of a sudden wraped her arms around me and yelled, "Hundle together for body warmth everybody!" Of course no one moved any closer except her. I had this look on my face that said who is this drunk bitch? Then my friend said, "Lets go out to another bar!" This pissed me off because I was the one who drove him to the gig and now we've got to spend more time with this drunk than I want to.

Anyway to short things up, we go to the next bar and get totally wasted. The whole time the sister was cuddling up to me and flirting. I was drunk so I didn't really mind too much. She even asked me to come to the bathroom with her to help her!

We go back to my friend's neighbor's house and we have more drinks and introductions are made and so forth. Eventually the sister grabs me by the hand and takes me into the guest bedroom and starts kissing me and then she lifts up her shirt and bra, revealing her small, saggy, old tits. I had a hard-on because I was drunk and haven't fucked ina while. Anyway she takes out my dick and we start going at it. It was like fucking a wall, she was so tight! I didn't get any pleasure out of it at all. Eventually I told her to start sucking. And of course she was dragging her teeth, which I'm sure all of you know hurts! So I told her to open up and little, and it felt better. She gave quite good head actually.

Anyway I fell asleep for a little bit and she woke me up and wanted to fuck again. I just wanted to leave so I jerked off, came on her, and left. She seemed satisfied enough. She hadn't had sex in 8 or 9 years, so I guess any action at all would be good for her.

I was sooo embaressed. I couldn't believe what I had just done. Of course the next day at work, everyone knew about it and was giving me shit. The only good thing I got out of this was that the sister mentioned how big my dick was to my freind and his nieghbors. So of course that kind of spread around work. So it wasn't a total loss.

Also she was a crack addict, 46 years old (twice as old as myself!!) and had two kids that where my age. Sheesh. I wonder what her kids would think if they found out?

Anyway thanks for reading!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get yourself to a clinic and get tested for ALL the STDs. And again in 3 months, and again 3 months after that. I sure hope you didn't catch anything or knock her up.

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah, good luck with that... Hopefully the worst isn't ahead yet.

in the meantime there's nothing like a good trainwreck story.

slade

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I regret not using a condom. But I got lucky. Shortly afterwards I went to the clinic and got tested and nothing came up. But I will go again because I know some diseases have a window where they don't get caught.

In conclusion kids, don't do crack!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ssongs said:
I regret not using a condom. But I got lucky. Shortly afterwards I went to the clinic and got tested and nothing came up. But I will go again because I know some diseases have a window where they don't get caught.

In conclusion kids, don't do crack!
Best of luck to you, ssongs. Unfortunately, some of the best knowledge comes from the hardest lessons.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Provided you DO come out with a clean bill of health....

THAT'S HILARIOUS! hahahahaha

OmahaBeef

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
ssongs said:
Hi everyone. This is actually my first post on LPSG. Just thought I'd share a story.
ssongs said:
I play trombone in a salsa band in the northwest and one night, another member of the band (one of my friends from work) had invited his neighbors to come and watch. His neighbors didn't come, but his neghbor's sister did. His neighbors were grossly over-weight lesbians, I might add. The sister wasn't as bad. She looked some-what descent with her clothes on (you can see where this is going).

So anyway after the gig was done some of us were standing outside and it was a little chilly. The sister (as we'll refer to her) all of a sudden wraped her arms around me and yelled, "Hundle together for body warmth everybody!" Of course no one moved any closer except her. I had this look on my face that said who is this drunk bitch? Then my friend said, "Lets go out to another bar!" This pissed me off because I was the one who drove him to the gig and now we've got to spend more time with this drunk than I want to.

Anyway to short things up, we go to the next bar and get totally wasted. The whole time the sister was cuddling up to me and flirting. I was drunk so I didn't really mind too much. She even asked me to come to the bathroom with her to help her!

We go back to my friend's neighbor's house and we have more drinks and introductions are made and so forth. Eventually the sister grabs me by the hand and takes me into the guest bedroom and starts kissing me and then she lifts up her shirt and bra, revealing her small, saggy, old tits. I had a hard-on because I was drunk and haven't fucked ina while. Anyway she takes out my dick and we start going at it. It was like fucking a wall, she was so tight! I didn't get any pleasure out of it at all. Eventually I told her to start sucking. And of course she was dragging her teeth, which I'm sure all of you know hurts! So I told her to open up and little, and it felt better. She gave quite good head actually.

Anyway I fell asleep for a little bit and she woke me up and wanted to fuck again. I just wanted to leave so I jerked off, came on her, and left. She seemed satisfied enough. She hadn't had sex in 8 or 9 years, so I guess any action at all would be good for her.

I was sooo embaressed. I couldn't believe what I had just done. Of course the next day at work, everyone knew about it and was giving me shit. The only good thing I got out of this was that the sister mentioned how big my dick was to my freind and his nieghbors. So of course that kind of spread around work. So it wasn't a total loss.

Also she was a crack addict, 46 years old (twice as old as myself!!) and had two kids that where my age. Sheesh. I wonder what her kids would think if they found out?

Anyway thanks for reading!

JACKPOT~~~!!!

Seriously, dude. You have bigger things to be concerned about than what other people are going to think. I wouldn't believe she hasn't had sex in 8 or 9 years. Addicts have been known to stretch the truth occasionally.

Follow the others' suggestions for getting tested. Please take better care of yourself, and if you haven't contracted something ugly from her, thank your God.

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah it was a mistake that I wasn't more careful. I've heard it from my parents so much to use condoms and stuff. I was pretty drunk. Anyway she isn't currently using crack, she's been clean for 4 or 5 years. But I think she's still considered an addict.