having sex with a coworker

FantomX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done this twice, and both times it ended up blowing up in my face. Things were great for a while, but eventually things start to get akward. I just use the advice of "Don't dip your pen in the company ink"

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I let an older coworker suck me off. It was not a big deal. We got together one other time at his house. By "not a big deal" I mean that he was really small. Recently tho, a coworker got fired. Of course, I don't know all the details, but she was having sex with another coworker and his marriage broke up. Maybe the dude's wife complained. There was an investivgation, lots of work emails printed out and disciplinary action. I agree with the other HR folks who have weighed in: either don't do it,or keep it very discreet.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are policies and blah blah but the fact is this work takes more out of life than anything look at 40 hours a week and if you add drive to and from that could be 60 to 80 hours a week

So yeah its going to happen, look what happened when we were in highschool and college we hooked up with folks who were close by and were big access of our lives.

So work is no difference.

Now I aint saying going around sleeping with everybody cause that cause a work place slam book and you don't be in that do you. LOL

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a company, and had a very strict rule about "no office affairs". Lots of funny stories about what went on behind my back. I found out after I sold the company. I had a manager who I would take to lunch, with no warning, about 3 times a week. I'd just go to his office, and say something like, "Let's go to lunch now." We discussed work, people, the usual issues. Little did I know that a girl he was having an affair with, most of the time, had already gone out to his car, and was hiding in it so no one would see them together. She'd be there waiting, and I'd taken him to lunch. I heard later that she wasn't a happy camper about it. This was in the era before cell phones, so he couldn't even call her to tell her the "nooner" was off!

alex62

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Been there, done it. You have to be able to answer the following questions with a "Y" in order to avoid most of the bullshit!

alex62

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
_ Are you the Immediate superior?
_ Are you really "single"
_If the shit comes down, where do you stan

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we're in a "relationship" as we're both single. maybe there has been another thread about have sex with coworkers. does anybody find this right or wrong in the workplace?

It depends on the risks and whether they're worth it. For a career job where it's banned, probably not, unless it's true love.

When I was 18 I worked in a restaurant and was having a fling with a waitress my own age. No prohibitions against dating but if we got caught fucking at work it might have been a problem. If one or both of us got fired it would have been well worth it!