Having sex with a married man/woman

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Call me a judgemental bastard or whatever, but all who sleep with married men or women for that matter (unless they truly didn't know at first) are in my mind "third parties" with no conscience. Interlopers.

Shurik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife had an affair with another guy for about 5 years. He kept trying to convince her that sex was completely separate from everything else, but over time, my wife really fell for him and started treating me differently. We are all right now, but it made things very difficult for us at the time

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ScorpioSlut - I would never call you a slut and I think I can understand your position but I also think you lack some sensitivity to this subject for those who are cheated on. I don't know if Stephenmass was cheated on and thats why he reacted the way he did but to be honest, it sucks. I was cheated on by my g/f who I was living with and I will never be the same person again. Although I love her, I lost a part of myself that I will never get back. That pain, the lack of security, the lack of respect, and I could go on, will never be the same for me no matter who I am with.