having sex with a tiny girl with 6'' girth

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by frankyme, Nov 6, 2011.

1. frankyme

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello there, just wondering, i really like small tiny girls but is it a problem having sex with six inches of girth? Most woman i dated were normal size...

2. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    Try being patient, use plenty of lubrication (if they do not self lubricate that much), and go inch-by-inch. Do not ignore body language, including facial expressions: you will know if you are hurting them.

Nevertheless, there are some women who love a combination of pleasure and pain and they will tell you.

Good luck and listen to them.

3. thecalling

thecalling Member

Albums:
    My advice? Just split those whiskers :)

4. frankyme

Gold Member

Albums:
    ?? split those ''whiskers''??

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Are we talking about a tiny body or a tiny pussy? Having seen and assisted many births...they don't necessarily go hand in hand.

#5 B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Nov 6, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  6. thickseven

thickseven New Member

:wink:
    vagina=pussy=pussycat=whiskers.... The guy's avatar is Garfield man.

7. frankyme

Gold Member

Albums:
    I mean tiny body and i thought 9 out of ten times these girls also are pretty tiny down below...

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Not at all. Often times the smallest women can birth the largest babies, vice versa. The build of the vagina really has nothing to do with how small their hips appear or how tall they are. You can have superwide bone structure and still have a loose vagina or the other way around.

Looking at the way I'm built, would you guess that small speculums are required for pelvic exams or that 2 fingers is about the max I can do without some stretching needed? I was never able to deliver a child because of everything being built too small. I'm 5'5'' but my skeletal structure underneath is very petite and covered with fat underneath my skin to not reveal that to you at all.

There is no way to tell that a woman is going to be built small vaginally without going inside of her. Nothing from the outside can predict that.

For every woman like me who can't give birth there are thousands of women who are not even 5 feet tall and 100lbs who can push out 10lb babies like a champ. Oh and what it looks like from the outside is not an indicator of how tight it is on the inside too.

9. frankyme

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok Mademoisselle, thanks for all this information! Your information means that i don't have to worry that much when meeting a nice small girl! Hope i can please here without hurting her and have a good time together!...

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

My husband has a few tricks up his sleeve. Obviously lube is a good thing, fingers and just barely pushing your cock up against the vaginal opening with gentle thrusts while she rubs her clit and begs you to enter when she can't take it anymore. Frequent sex helps if you are naturally very tight.

11. frankyme

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are 5'5''. Can you tell me how much it is in cm? And how much do you weight? I'm from holland and those inches don't say that much to me ;-)

12. StatusQuo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not even that big in the girth department, and I had to stop with this one girl before. I could tell I was hurting her. Although I did not have any lube on hand.

Mademoiselle is right though, you could not tell by how she was built she had such a tight vagina.

13. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's not true. Just like penis size, it doesn't have much to do with height. Even if it does, definitely not 9 out of 10 times.

14. bigtool4u

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are 5'5''. Can you tell me how much it is in cm? And how much do you weight? I'm from holland and those inches don't say that much to me ;-)

Use google you lazy bastard haha

15. B_chinagirl4u2

B_chinagirl4u2 New Member

I know lots of petite girls who regulary take big cocks, good luck

16. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    65" * 2.54 = 165.1cm

17. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

I'm 6ins around and have never had any problem with small women, I like them petite so they've always been my females of choice.

18. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not what you would call a small body, and I've given birth naturally. But it is still sometimes difficult to accommodate an overly blessed lover. Patience, lube and lots and lots of communication helps tremendously, and you'll need all three.

19. SpoLLe

Gold Member

My girlfriend is 5'1 95 pounds and she can take it really well now. It takes sometime if you're larger but that's the case with any girl

20. snoozan

Gold Member

This is all true. I'm about 4 inches taller than MR and have a fairly large bone structure, but my vagina is naturally tight, cocks longer than 7 inches are very difficult for me to take in most positions, and I couldn't deliver a 6 pound baby vaginally.

There's also the issue of resting muscle tone. Some people have muscles which are naturally contracted more at rest than others. I imagine that plays a part as well in whether someone can accomodate a large cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted