Having sex with an ex again after shes had bigger

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a girl for two years and broke up a few months ago. She always told me I had the biggest cock shes ever had, she used to be so tight when we started fucking but eventually her pussy got adjusted to my cock and fit like a glove since. She would sometimes have me back out if I was going to deep saying it hurt. Anyway, we broke up and she has been sexually active with several people in past few months and every now and then wed hook up. Her pussy always felt the same on those occasional hookups so I figured the 3 or 4 guys shes sexed since are smaller.
This is where it gets interesting. Four nights ago she shows up drunk on my doorstep horny but before we hookup I ask about some marks on her legs and she reveals that her upsatirs neighbor has bee trying to hook up with her since she moved in and a few weeks ago they got drunk and she "let him get inside." No deal I thought, shes been fucking, then she tells me he has a 9 inch cock that is as fat as my head (no, not my cock head), and they have been fucking since. She refers to him as her slam piece and that she calls him when she wants the shit fucked out of her. Well her and I did end up having sex that night and I slid so easily into her I didnt recognize the feel of her pussy. She was so loose!!! All I could think is how fucking big is this guys cock to stretch her like that? I actually felt intimidated. We fucked again last night and same thing, slid in with no resistence as if I had a 5 inch cock drenched in Astroglide. Thing is mine is 8 inches. I was actually kind of she to get out of her bed this morning naked not wanting her to visually compare my cock which used to be her largest to her new "slam piece's" cock. In a way her looseness kind of turns me on and i think I desire to fuck her even more now.
Anybody else have situation or feedback to this?

pendelum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol!
yea man,..I have to admit that digging her out was fun and I indeed did stretch her in every way so tell her to use some vinegar to try to tighten it up after I get done. ;)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
had a gf who was with a bigger guy before during, nice threesome, and after, then I fucked after they broke up again, and she was still tight.

So I don't buy this.

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well something has made her looser. I didnt bring it up with her, women usually don't like being told they are not as tight as they used to be. I had bought her a HUGE dildo once, Id watch her fuck herself with it then Id fuck her with my cock and that definately loosened her up short term and she knew she felt loosened when I entered her after the dildo so she would very rarely use it for fear of more than temporary stretching. Yes, vaginas due tighten up I understand but why due you think she feels more stretched out to me now. I'm not making any of this up.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly Spam Piece's enormous penis had exceeded the limits of her vaginal elasticity, probably forever and ever. No wonder if it's as big around as your head.

"He's 7 5/8!"

"Hmm, that's not all that big."

"What do you mean? That's the hat size of his penis!"

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course his cock isnt literally as big around as my head, I think she was trying to emphasize huge girth. The Marks on her legs I found out was due to rough sex leading to bruises, rug burn, scratches on various parts of her body. I feel quite sure she had sex with him right before I did. She left me after telling me all this, whent right to her place a block away, I called her and heard a male voice in the background and she hangs up. 30 min later she calls me to come over I get there and shes on her porch, still in same dress but hair all messed up. She kisses me, takes me to her bedroom and strips her panties off. I went down on her and with my tounge I could tell she was loose but I didnt taste anything (either he didnt cum in her or she washed condom smell off her) and when I slid in she was so loose. I asked her why her hair was messed up and if she fucked him and she said none of my business so I fucked away at her in different positions until I came in her and we fell asleep. That was Friday. Sunday she called me over and to quietly come into her apartment and bedroom and lock doors behind me (keep in mind her new lover lives right above her and drops in often apparently) so I did and withing min I was inside her. She was slightly but not significantly tighter last night but still loose. I know with her schedule she wouldnt have had time to fuck him yesterday before I got there. Once again I fucked her, came in her and we went to sleep. She told me that she has multiple people she has been sleeping with and only safe sex and condoms (but then again her and I started out that way too and very quickly went bareback) but still lets me bareback and cum in her. If shes right about his size hes only an inch longer (not sure if she measured or guessing or going by his word) but obviously she stressed the importance of his thickness to me so there must be the big difference. I was a little intimidated and still am some but then again something about her new sluttiness turns me on and makes me want to fuck her more than ever. But I am concerned about what shes thinking while Im in her because I can still hit the back of her pussy but not stretching her anymore and I know she has to feel that.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't really have much to add here, but if you keep going down on her and fucking her without a condom you deserve whatever disease you contract. Wrap it up man - the moment's not worth a lifetime.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I have to think about that one.
If I recall human anatomy,,,, the vagina is very fexable and can streach,,, even to birth a baby.... and it shrinks to its own size ---- has a memory and mind of its own.
I think arousal has more to do with it.
Careful with drinking and sex,,,, they dont mix.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women have kids and can still tight enough to make a guy cum.

That's the oldest *wrong* saying in the book. Given a few weeks of recovery, sure. But when my ex and I would use a LARGE dildo it'd take a good while before she'd be able to take it comfortable. Then she'd stay stretched for a few hours at least. And the next couple days didn't take nearly as much foreplay for her to be able to use it. The more we toyed around with it the longer she stayed loose. I think the OP is encountering the same thing. She's been banging this guy for a while and she's essentially used to it now and isn't "snapping back" into her old tight shape so quickly. IF she stops with slam boy then eventually it'll go back to it's old tightness, maybe, but that will take a few weeks.

fratapoim

Just Browsing
Media
Her looseness was mos certainly related to her drunkness. And as I read somewhere someone, with a cock in your face it always looks ten inches, and if you're drunk even more. I had a girlfriend that told sometime when we hadn't still had sex together that she'd fucked this random dude drunk and that it was her biggest blah blah blah when we fucked and she was not drunk she realized that her prior judgment was due to her "lack of lucidity" (ie drunk). But this was a girl with a kind of analytical mind ("your penis is anatomically perfect" sort of reasoning lol). A dreamy girl will forever believe in the mighty rod that enlarges with alcohol and has never been seen sober!

And I read your assumptions about rough sex leading to bruises. In my experience, that's not always the case. I've got large hips for a guy and kinda bony if pressed on the uper thigh. A few gentle banging and the legs on some sweet petite girl get easily bruised specially if her skin is kinda sensitive.

Last edited:

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ask my self why I cant stop fucking her but shes got nice firm natural d cup tits that I love the way she screams when she cums. I don't know, I feel addicted to her sex even though I can get it from anyone.