Having sex with an ex again after shes had bigger

tcwinoc

Just Browsing
Media
This isnt a LPSG issue, this is a girl-treating-you-like-crap issue. I suggest you just ditch her.

Oh, and she wouldn't be noticeably looser unless you were f***ing her like 30 min after the other guy. She was probably just trying to make you feel insecure, successfully I might add.

Stop obsessing.

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are definately not getting back together, just occasionally fucking. Last night she was with her larger dicked lover and I heard them fucking. We were supposed to meet up at her place to fuck and when I got there she didnt answer the door. I went around the side and when I passed her window I could see in a little and saw the guy in her room (ive meet him before they became fuck buddies and as I said he lives above her) and then the light went out. I knew it was sick of me to stay there but a voyeristic curiousity came over me and soon through the window I could hear her moaning. Her bed is beside the window but if you are on the bed you cant look out the window. Then I could hear them talking to eachother as she continued to grunt and moan, must have been talking dirty, she loves to hear how good her pussy feels and say things like fuck me with your big cock, etc. Anyway I was standing there with a hard on overhearing her getting pounded until eventually the moans stopped, a light came back on temporarly then out and they must have went to sleep. Looks like size is winning out in which guy gets dibs on fucking her.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She sounds like a shallow depraved woman who is not worth your attention. Some girls get high off of playing head games with guys and seeing them jealous or to watch them squirm. I've dated women like that. Forget she exists.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She had probably had sex with that guy, or someone, that day or the day before you had sex with her. A vagina only stays "stretched" for a short amount of time.
Indeed. Even when the guy is 'average' a vagina is for max a day not so tight. But it stays a very elastic organ, that recuperates very fast.
Like fratapoim said - alcohol relaxes also a vagina.
So even when the neighbour upstairs is smaller - and you fuck her the same day... it will be the same effect.
Only thing I can say... she's fucking alot and around!