Having sex with another woman.

Octavarius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've found girls attractive for just as long as I found guys attractive. I just was afraid to admit it until just recently.

I've not really much into the whole eating out thing (Not surprising, I don't even like to be ate out.), but kissing, fondling, and fingering a girl? I love it. Guys are nice, but there's just something about a women's body and face I love... I guess part of it has to do with the familiarity, I usually find it far easier to be comfortable with a girl then a guy. With guys I'm normally nervous and it takes a bit of warming up. @.@

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what's funny is i posted something similar once, and i was automatically being told i was probably a lesbian or bisexual. HAHA.

i think it's normal to fantasize, and maybe even act on it. sexual experimentation, as long as you're comfortable with it, is natural and i think healthy.

i consider myself 100% straight because i would never want to be in a relationship with a woman, however, i think it would be fun to try it once. kind of like drugs. a bitch is just curious!