Having sex with big cocks increases hip size?

vanessa_c

Experimental Member
Media
Now this may sound impossible, but my OB-GYN was telling me that there are dozens of studies that point to a co-relation between the two.

Basically she said while the jury is still out due to the most tests not having clinical evidence, it is almost a given in the OB-GYN that women who's partners are larger do adopt wider hips.

However, she personally believes that it only happens either if the penis is routinely and rubbing against the cervix and if the sex is frequent enough to ellicit a response from the body.

She also said it would me most seens on teens still developing or women on some types of hormal birth control.

Anyone have any opinions on this? Do you think this is true?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um... are we talking ACTUALLY widening the hip structure? Um... MAYBE while the girl is still growing would this happen, but otherwise this sounds like complete donkey shite. Hips are made of BONE. Unless you have a steel Jackhammer cock and are 18 inches long and cranking at the side of her hips and tearing up her insides like a cuisinart, you are NOT going to change her hip structure.
Now, if you are big and are laying her out all the time so that she just lays in bed all day recovering and doesn't move around much... THEN she may get bigger hips cuz her fat ass is going to plump up from lying there all day.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this for real?...In case it is here goes...

First; wider hips caused by sex with big cocks? ummm pretty much physically impossible. Unless a boner somehow became stronger than bones (and makes them bend instead of breaking for some reason). But Ramsey pretty much already pointed out why this is bullshit.

Second, and perhaps even more unbelievable: what reputable university or medical institute has spend money on finding big dicked guys, having them fuck female test subjects repeatedly over a span of time, and then monitoring their hip sizes? I find it hard to believe anyone has EVER done such an experiment let alone 12 different entities.

As a doctor, if the jury is still out on something and there is not enough clinical evidence to support it, AND it seems to defy all known aspects of human physiology, well you probably shouldn't be spreading it to your patients...And you probably shouldn't have a medical license

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah... I think your OB-GYN has been reading the Hustler clinical studies, written by sheltered men living in a closet masturbating 24/7 with a computer for outside world connection. And the last woman they saw in person was their mom-to wipe their ass and hand them another PB/J sandwich.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP needs a new gynecologist cause that is a crock of shit. The only thing that will naturally widen the hips is childbirth.:rolleyes:

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think she's suggesting that the cock itself changes the woman's structure, but perhaps the cock rubbing a certain spot, ie the cervix, causes a hormonal shift, which in turn causes a change in the body... I still don't believe it, but I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Statistical studies often show an "association" between two things. People will then jump to unjustified conclusions as to which is the cause and effect. So, women with a wide pelvis may indeed, on average, have larger partners. While it is tintilating to think that sex with a large penis enlarged the pelvis, it is far more probable that women having a larger pelvis to begin with would select larger partners.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So that's why I have bigger hips than I used to have! (and here I just thought it was because I've gained a lot of weight... :biggrin1:)

The OP needs a new gynecologist cause that is a crock of shit. The only thing that will naturally widen the hips is childbirth.:rolleyes:

As far as the pelvic structure goes, this is true. You can also have a wider hip measurement than you used to because you've gained weight. It has nothing to do with having sex with big cocks though - that's ridiculous!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Statistical studies often show an "association" between two things. People will then jump to unjustified conclusions as to which is the cause and effect. So, women with a wide pelvis may indeed, on average, have larger partners. While it is tintilating to think that sex with a large penis enlarged the pelvis, it is far more probable that women having a larger pelvis to begin with would select larger partners.

Exactly!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Now this may sound impossible, but my OB-GYN was telling me that there are dozens of studies that point to a co-relation between the two.

Basically she said while the jury is still out due to the most tests not having clinical evidence, it is almost a given in the OB-GYN that women who's partners are larger do adopt wider hips.

However, she personally believes that it only happens either if the penis is routinely and rubbing against the cervix and if the sex is frequent enough to ellicit a response from the body.

She also said it would me most seens on teens still developing or women on some types of hormal birth control.

Anyone have any opinions on this? Do you think this is true?

I don't know but I have a large penis and I like women with wide hips
does that help

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...and staring at a woman's tits will make them larger too! But seriously, I'm curious what kind of experiments they performed in such "studies" - also, I'd like to volunteer for those studies.