Having sex with big cocks increases hip size?

freeballer24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this sounds weird but, I heard if a guy gets fucked alot it makes his ass bigger. Don't think its true, but I do see a lot of gay guys with big asses.... not talking about the ones that poke their asses out to make them look bigger.. lol

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think, in response to hormones, when a woman begins having sex, the body changes. just an idea..

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ Oh lovely, people adding fuel to the inane idea, so that young men will start to think their girlfriend who has large hips was a slut when she was younger...

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, it POTENTIALLY could... I'd say during development. (plus, aren't there joints?)
this would be a MINUTE change, and would be done over a LONG period of time with slight pressure. I'd hazard to say it wouldn't happen unless the guy's at least as thick as a beer can, and then, you'd be looking at HOURS and HOURS a day.

Personally I think if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and claims to be an OGBYN... it most certainly sounds like a duck, and is a quack.

NYCdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah... I think your OB-GYN has been reading the Hustler clinical studies, written by sheltered men living in a closet masturbating 24/7 with a computer for outside world connection. And the last woman they saw in person was their mom-to wipe their ass and hand them another PB/J sandwich.

sounds like most of us on this board

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Now this may sound impossible, but my OB-GYN was telling me that there are dozens of studies that point to a co-relation between the two.

Yes it is IMPOSSIBLE.

And, since you say there are "dozens of sudies" about that, why don't you post a link to them?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have noticed in my 50+ yrs of life that some women gain a little in the butt or hips when they hook up with a guy and are getting fucked on regular basis. some women gain overall, signaling that they are off the diet or just don't give a shit, and others just get a fuller figure, a slight change. I even hear the gals talking about it.

my gf(wife) was 100 lbs when we met with great ass, legs, and small tits. not that I minded the small tits. after a year or so of lots of sex, she was a 110 lbs, her tits doubled in size, and she still fit in the same jeans, but she had more of a womanly shape. she said me and my cock were to blame, giving her all those orgasms. from a girl watcher POV, she went from a pretty girl that could use bigger breasts to a girl that had the total look.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sex in general releases ALOT of hormones in the brain. And as she said it must be on a regular basis. I'm not sure if hitting the cervix has anything to do with it. i hit/ rub, and in some cases entered the cervix during sex with women... and i had a 2 year relationship with a girl where i would enter the hips on a regular basis. HOWEVER her hips did not get larger... but if perhaps she was a couple years younger, and still going through puberty, then I can see how these hormones regularly being mixed with the developmental stage of puberty could cause the body to understand these as signals to make the hips larger so to accommodate for this "habit" of mating regularly in the future.

Do i believe it? i would have to read these "studies" and look into other aspects ... correlation does not mean causation... it could be other factors in these women's lives ... such as just naturally getting larger hips from puberty. I really can't say anything more unless i read the study.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now this may sound impossible, but my OB-GYN was telling me that there are dozens of studies that point to a co-relation between the two.

Basically she said while the jury is still out due to the most tests not having clinical evidence, it is almost a given in the OB-GYN that women who's partners are larger do adopt wider hips.

However, she personally believes that it only happens either if the penis is routinely and rubbing against the cervix and if the sex is frequent enough to ellicit a response from the body.

She also said it would me most seens on teens still developing or women on some types of hormal birth control.

Anyone have any opinions on this? Do you think this is true?
HHHmmm does not make sense to me that regular sex with a big cock would change the placement of you hip joints but she is the Dr.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how does the OB-GYN community discern the size of their wider-hipped clients' lovers' cocks? "You have a remarkably fat ass, Mrs. McGilicuddy... how big is the dick of the guy you are fucking? Just a professional curiosity..." And then they put the information on a spread sheet and compare their data to their associates who ask the same question to their patients.

Fuck this site is so ridiculous sometimes.

Last edited:

Machete69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to bringing up an old post, but this myth actually has A LOT of truth to it.

It basically has to do with the release and increase of certain hormones and it's effects on the body.

Example the levels of Oxytocin and Endorphins both significantly increase when a woman has a good sex life.

Studies done in Denmark have shown a direct relationship with those hormones and having healthy fat storage.

What is healthy fat storage or distribution? That is when women store fat more on their thigh, hips and buttocks as opposed to their stomach and arms.

Thus, while not proven directly, it appears that when women have good sex lives, their fat distribution changes....giving the illusion that their hips are widening.

In addition, there are unconfirmed theories that young women who have sex during puberty increase the level or estrogen and other sexual growth related hormones thus aiding them in developing wider hips (yes we're talking about the bones here) as well as large breasts, giving them more of a hour glass figure.

That theory might be reason why women from poorer communities have more hourglass percentage wise that urban sheltered youths (not saying those girls have less sex, but they may be more inclined to wait).

Btw, i got all of the above information from a doctor friend who is doing her Masters in Endocrinology.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Second, and perhaps even more unbelievable: what reputable university or medical institute has spend money on finding big dicked guys, having them fuck female test subjects repeatedly over a span of time, and then monitoring their hip sizes? I find it hard to believe anyone has EVER done such an experiment let alone 12 different entities.

Where do I sign up to be a "test subject"? :biggrin1:

a large penis can in fact cause child birth

ROFL!

Nothing to add or take from this argument, but I found the topic both odd and humorous.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BS. I think gals that get a steady cock diet, go off their diet, and put a few pounds on. called a "cushion for the pushing." it doesn't have anything to do with cock size. I think if a woman achieves regular orgasms, that might trigger weight gain. when I met my wife, she was 19, after 2 yrs of popping her pussy, she had gained 10 lbs. part of that was breasts, she went from B to D, with a little weight added in the hips. had a very hourglass, or full figure. she walked into a room and men's eyes turned and stayed glued to her. especially in heels, great legs, and ass, which initially attracted me to her, then her boobs got bigger, and Damn!!!!. I used to get a hard on just following her, say thru a crowded restaurant or bar to our table.

TheAlpha2

Just Browsing
Media
What causes an increase is hip size (besides getting fat) is /pregnancy/ not childbirth.
A women's body undergoes many changes during pregnancy and increasing hip size is one of them.

It is conceivable that routine stimulation of the cervix induces some pregnancy-like changes.
It's not completely ridiculous assuming it was a well controlled study with "statistically significant results".

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This sounds like utter nonsense.

But if somebody really wanted to do a study for this ... :rolleyes:

They could needs hundreds of female volunteers. The researchers would measure their hip sizes before starting the volunteers on a weekly sexual schedule. Some would only have sex with large cocks, some only with average sized penises, others only with small cocks, and a control group that has sex with many different sizes. A year later, the researchers measure the hip size again and see if there is a difference from the previous measurement.

Any volunteers? :biggrin1: