having sex with men with no butt?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see men looking at my butt and I like women :) I let women use strap-ons on me, Ill do anything that makes a woman happy but cbt

I presume you assume all gay men prefer anal sex? Not. I find sucking cock a pleasurable passtime. And these days "Exit Only" is tattooed above the crack or my ass. LOL!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If he has no butt how does he sit down?......
Sorry my sick, twisted humour kicking in again.
It's your bum, your call.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my husband has no ass. Its just a part of who he is...in fact i just roast him about it because he cant help it.

It doesnt effect anything about his personality, cock size and ability or anything else that i love about him. It makes no difference to me.

lovesmen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like men with butts but, his penis is what matters most. Well, that and sex drive. I don't think most women care as much about Butts as men do.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having sex with men with no butt?
Will you still have sex with a man if did not have a butt?

I don't usually have prejudices where dating is concerned however no ass is a most unusual handicap.:tongue::rolleyes: I think as long as he had the required long, thick cock I'd be okay with it though. :wink:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a man who has a little bit of a tush but it's not a deal breaker if he doesn't.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd never choose not to have sex with a man because of his penis size. Chances are if i've got his pants down he's tickled my brain and he has other features that have peaked my interest in him. I just happened to marry a man with a large penis. I was attracted to him before i ever saw what he was packing. I have been with men of all sizes, including pretty small, and i never got up and decided not to have sex if i was interested before the pants came off. Maybe there are some shallow women out there who would pick a mate solely on penis size, but many of them have higher standards than just penis size.

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
i've been blessed with many things in life...including a huge cock and a good ass (which is perfectly tight and in shape cuz i work out regularly).

During sex though, I just wish the girls gave me more attention down there. A few girls I've been with would grab a cheek in each hand while I was ontop and for some reason it was just such a turn on :)