Having sex with my dildo's

B_jilliexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since I don't have someone to connect with I'm deep inserting my long dildo's that help keep me hot and long. Trying to make connections but haven't found a big one to have sex with me. Anyone interested let me know immediately. Central Florida waiting/// Jilliexx (don't let me name fool you)

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Buddy...tried to look at your video but it's one of the ones on this site that I can't seem to view.

Would love to help you out, too, but live on the other side of the planet. Sorry...there are HEAPS of hot guys living in your area, so don't know why you aren't getting laid the way you wanna.

nemzep95

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know how you feel, I'm looking for a guy to connect with, but I live with my parents and don't know how to get a dildo without them knowing.

johnson1000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ive always wanted to use a dildo as well but also live at home, although im moving to uni in a couple of months so i will hopefully hav more of a chance to try one then. Although i guess at uni i probably wont be needing a dildo anyway ;)

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive always wanted to use a dildo as well but also live at home, although im moving to uni in a couple of months so i will hopefully hav more of a chance to try one then. Although i guess at uni i probably wont be needing a dildo anyway ;)

Don't be so sure about not 'needing' a dildo. Hell, no one needs one. We use them cuz they're fun!

I had a very good friend in uni that wouldn't go to the store and buy one. He made do with lots of odd things; I went to an Engineering college...don't underestimate the sexual creativity of a true nerd. They are my favorite sexual partners!!!!! Never let you down, and surprise you at every turn.